Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
well yes there is adult content ,but how much? a bj maybe 2 some rubbing,and some teasing but nothing else ,unless you count the sex scene with that lady ,but was not worthly,but yeah there is ,for a game with 7 years in development there is,....maybe when is tatally finished in like 20 years will have some sex scenes with the ladys we want.....
I think the problem here isn't with the game itself but how long it takes for updates to come like it took 7 years but those 7 years weren't full of updates in the game this whole season 1 being short on sexual acts is justified in my eyes because between a traumatize girl, a girl with no sexual knowledge at all and a MC who was dropped in a world who he has no idea that exists you would focus more on introducing them to all of that other than to rush any sexual act which will get boring fast and rather focus on write a well written story that after 7 years still grabbing the attention of everyone

Reactions: Ass~God and zgaf

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hmmmmm.... What can I say about this game. The best piece of storytelling that I have ever played in any video game, and probably one of the best scenes across any media IMO. We are talking about Luna's story of course.

But the updates have been so underwhelming for such a long time, that I have just started losing interest in playing it anymore.
The story basically does not move forward anymore. I'm sure it will be a masterpiece in story telling once it is done, but it I'm just not excited about it anymore.

The last version I played in 2022 (0.8) and it seems from the description that there is very little that happened since then.
Will wait another year and then I will try it again. It will be good once it's done I'm sure.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
4 months without an update and people are calling it dead. Noobs do not have much experience with games here, if they knew how long it takes for some games to release an update.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 504 Votes