Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Update finally coming up today or do we wait again? Should be today if I'm not mistaken

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
How many times have you postponed the update? The game should've come out around the end of aug at first. Don't get me wrong but i think you are beeing irresponsible, if you gave us the release date you should give your best to do it, but you can't keep your word, you can make whatever excuse you want but if you really want to make this your full time job i'm gonna tell you that won't work, invest more time/money/effort.. GL with the next update, kinda lost interest since i really did forget the whole story and what i did in the game lol.. Hope all the waiting for other players will be worth it
It's never worth it to go after devs like this since you'll always be ganged up on. Remember that it took Gumdrop not releasing an update for over 7 months for people criticizing him to become the norm. Veqvil was being defended even 4 months after his disappearance and Alishia abandoned 2 games and yet people still defend them.

It's a combination of sunk cost fallacy and tribal mentalities that make people go to huge lengths to defend people they don't even know.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
It's never worth it to go after devs like this since you'll always be ganged up on. Remember that it took Gumdrop not releasing an update for over 7 months for people criticizing him to become the norm. Veqvil was being defended even 4 months after his disappearance and Alishia abandoned 2 games and yet people still defend them.

It's a combination of sunk cost fallacy and tribal mentalities that make people go to huge lengths to defend people they don't even know.
It's also people giving the benefit of the doubt. For every game that is abandoned and people were right about, there are games that were delayed due to actual reasons but come back strong.

It may not be a 1:1 ration but it happens and people, such as myself always give a benefit of the doubt.

Aug 8, 2016
I'm sure some of it is fanboism or what have you, but I think it is mostly that people are generally not that keen on waving around pitchforks and castigating people, especially when they like their work even if it is delayed. Noone likes delays, usually the devs least of of all because it makes it harder for them to grow their fanbase. Feel free to be disappointed at delays, feel free to not support devs if you think they are too slow, but a lot of people just find the whole outrage and tantrums over delays tiresome and annoying and will generally make that known.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Guys, the delay is because of the dragon. Its already been explained, but I have **BREAKING NEWS**. The dragon is so super powerful and stuff, it actually came out of Hopes computer. Granted, its tiny (like the ones from Harry Potter, at the Triwizard Tournament) but that sucker can still pack a punch. Hopes is currently running around in circles while this tiny dragon is trying to burn his buttocks; kind of like this but with a dragon. When the dragon is subdued, the update will be out.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
...How much acid did you take?
None, although Wilfred did give me some of his "special" wine. It was quite acidic, Gracie tried to warn me but im a rebel without a cause so down the hatch it went.

Sadly, I didn't realize that hatch was what was keeping that dragon in the game world. As soon as the glass landed on its tiny body, he got PISSED so out he came. So yeah....this is all my fault :(

TLDR: If Gracie, who is basically a genius, tells you NOT to throw a glass of weird wine down a secret hatch in the basement, DONT DO IT.

• Haha
Reactions: Micma and velios

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hello DeLucas!
123f2.png
Yes, dev. update 19 even if 18 was supposed to be the final. But alas, I want to make a post!
The result from the previous poll was postponing rather than release immediately and get the lewd in a smaller package later.
Honestly, I myself am rather happy with that. I don't like to rush an update, but I still wanted to give you guys the choice due to this time circumstances. To see you guys also want the same just made me smile!
Now, the important stuff. The main update- done. Full-on working on the lewd addition. Done 2 animations for Luna. Working on the last scenes. I have decided to not do Cordia and only Luna. Two reasons, one week for both characters and the lewd would be sloppy. So rather want to make quality Luna lewd. And secondly, it's a bit too early with that.
Next update will focus heavily on Isabel and I want her lewd out before moving on with Cordia's, so the pace feels better.
So, the new release date will be this Friday. Everything will probably be done Thursday or earlier but I want to give a day for error margins. Already failed one animation which was 10 hours (that one is going to be added in the DeLuca Uncut rar file.)

I want to talk a bit about the upcoming Luna backstory.
Or more of a warning. It's not for the faint of heart!
Luna is an extreme strong-willed girl by nature. So, what was it that made her so insecure? Made her feeling disgusting and having a hard time trusting? And why is she so sure her mother hates her and think she is disgusting? But most important- why is she so 'eccentric'? And how does it connect with the Mysterious Six?
All of that will be answered in the backstory. But here is the reason why I am talking about Luna's backstory- it's not going to be an easy read!
To see the 'making' of the 'current' Luna we have to experience what a very young Luna experienced. And my new proof-reader (welcome MedicBear), really emphasized how dark it was. So, for the more faint of heart people, there will be an option to only get a short version which explains everything that Luna went through but just without the details that can upset and then there is the full version for the people willing to go through what Luna went through.
e354-1709.jpg

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes