dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Hey, HopesGaming. Thanks for engaging with us here. I love the game. I'm sorry you went through some stuff which had you slow your pace of updates for a while, but i really love the story, and the depth and variety of characters you're giving us! Do i want the lewd content? Sure. But i feel this game hasn't had that as a main focus, and it's been able to satisfy us by virtue of an interesting story, quirky humour, and the suggestion of lewd/romantic entanglements in the future. Don't worry about rushing that, man. We're good. What you're cookin' is worth the wait! ;)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Let's see how much I can allow my self to say without going into too many spoilers heh.

1. Yes, not any specific things yet but I do have some plans for it

2. I am planning to add a scene gallery for the lewds. But haven't thought about it for the story part. If enough people want it then I will add it for that as well.

3. For sure. Everything regarding that will be explained.

4. Yes. The mc-mother part is something I have been planning since pre-release. And it's also on the emotional part. It's dark but not as dark as Luna's.

5. I would say- spoilers, heh."

6. Yes.

7. Haven't really give much thought to their portraits, to be honest. But Wilfred is gaining a following for some odd reasons so perhaps the guys deserve some portraits changes as well!

Thanks again for answering the questions! I know it must not have been easy with some of them, and I was not trying to make it difficult for you.
One last question for you (at least until the next update drops, I think ;)):

1) Are there any plans to add character portraits for the 4 Serpents? Not sure if I remember it for Antonio, but with Wilfred (when MC talks about Eiza's Family code scene), and 4 Serpents (beach prison scene when Gottardo talks if MC chooses to surrender himself to save the girls) we get increase in purple heart (increase in respect points?).

If character portraits for 4 Serpents is something you have planned (or open to, even if it wasn't), my suggestion would be that it might be good to have all 4 portraits begin from when Gottardo & "Serpent" make their first appearance (beach hideout)?
Characters like Cynthia & last Serpent (who did not appear yet), perhaps they can be (hidden) in dark silhouettes (like attached pic, teasing yet keeping it mysterious), and their full portrait (in color) is not actually revealed until their first appearance. with their basic info (age, DOB, Likes/Dislikes) all in "???" question marks, until their first appearance as well (though I'm kinda open to reveal of "Current thoughts" straight from start to get Serpents' thoughts/opinions on MC from beginning)

Of course, this suggestion is assuming portraits for 4 Serpents is something you want. If it's something that you're not keen on, you can scratch this whole idea.

il_570xN.1669825483_a3ag.jpg

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Remember guys.
Toxicity can not be fought with toxicity. Just ignore it.

I was smacking that Miranda booty. I can barely remember Jacob, haha.

Let's see how much I can allow my self to say without going into too many spoilers heh.

1. Yes, not any specific things yet but I do have some plans for it

2. I am planning to add a scene gallery for the lewds. But haven't thought about it for the story part. If enough people want it then I will add it for that as well.

3. For sure. Everything regarding that will be explained.

4. Yes. The mc-mother part is something I have been planning since pre-release. And it's also on the emotional part. It's dark but not as dark as Luna's.

5. I would say- spoilers, heh."

6. Yes.

7. Haven't really give much thought to their portraits, to be honest. But Wilfred is gaining a following for some odd reasons so perhaps the guys deserve some portraits changes as well!
Wilfred is by far the best straight man I've seen come along in years... Of course there is a growing following lol.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
hey Dev add another month to development just to piss of the people who are bitching if they are gonna moan might as well give them something to moan about ( psst dev don't call my bluff i do wanna play the game soon my self ) the update will come when its ready give the dev a break and if the update comes out and its shit we can all moan together

Rintal

May 6, 2017
hey Dev add another month to development just to piss of the people who are bitching if they are gonna moan might as well give them something to moan about ( psst dev don't call my bluff i do wanna play the game soon my self ) the update will come when its ready give the dev a break and if the update comes out and its shit we can all moan together
LOL! At first, people said the same thing about Dual Family.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes