Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
everyone seems to be having problems getting the Gracie night event to trigger. Have you all done the event where you talk to her about here social problems? Seems to be the point where she don't mind MC being in her room at night after that and will talk to him. At least thats when it seemed to trigger for me.
Do you have save?

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
... what scene is that from? 'Cause I think I missed it.
Assuming you're talking about the molesting bee, you talk to Luna in her room, and she asks to come to a meet with a specialty gun seller. It's in the hills, in the middle of nowhere, and your char jokes that she's about to be stung by a bee, trying to throw her off her game. She freaks out (afraid of bees), and then in the ensuing attempt to downplay her fear, she says something like, "Well, what if it had been a explosive carrying bee, huh? Or an explosive-carrying molesting bee?"

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i was talking with luna in her room and got this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i have placed the hidden cams, watched the recordings of the two girls, and get barely a throatcut from luna.

Xscixsic

Oct 28, 2017
Was wondering if it is possible to do the bottle for a bottle mission in this version? I can only get to 45 stealth. Am I missing something?

K47

Jun 19, 2018
I am not at all familiar with Ren'Py scripting, note that, now from what I can understand I think the "< 7" in the first screenshot should be "< 6" for the night scene to work.

Working screenshot in second image.

Edit; Talking about this file in "/game"; freeRoamingLabels.rpy

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I am not at all familiar with Ren'Py scripting, note that, now from what I can understand I think the "< 7" in the first screenshot should be "< 6" for the night scene to work.

Super! I rewrite this: if pl.gc < 7: --> if pl.gc < 6: Works fine! Thanks!

Reactions: K47

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018

Interesting, thanks! But others seem to have gotten the scene without editing-there must be a certain response at some point where some of us only get one point, and others get two (in order to get 7 total before the end) I’ll have to replay at some point to try again.

Reactions: K47

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Was wondering if it is possible to do the bottle for a bottle mission in this version? I can only get to 45 stealth. Am I missing something?
Yes-I can confirm without spoilers that you can complete this mission in this version - my stealth is 95 fully equipped and with all books studied.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017

There are only 2 scenes missing: Isabel foot massage, and watching TV with Isabel.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
There's another solution to make the Gracie night scene trigger:
  • Download the unren.bat program here:
  • Put it into the folder of the game and start it.
  • Press 3 and then enter to enable the console ingame.
  • Start the game and press 'Shift + O' (the letter)
  • Type 'pl.gc=7' (without the quotation marks) and press enter.
  • Then leave this menu by pressing the Esc-button.
The relationship with Gracie is now at 7 and the scene should trigger for you at night.

K47

Jun 19, 2018
There are only 2 scenes missing: Isabel foot massage, and watching TV with Isabel.
Both are different introduction scenes with Isabel, not missing, I think, just alternate scenes (based on time of the day, I think).

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
There's another solution to make the Gracie night scene trigger:
  • Download the unren.bat program here:
  • Put it into the folder of the game and start it.
  • Press 3 and then enter to enable the console ingame.
  • Start the game and press 'Shift + O' (the letter)
  • Type 'pl.gc=7' (without the quotation marks) and press enter.
  • Then leave this menu by pressing the Esc-button.
The relationship with Gracie is now at 7 and the scene should trigger for you at night.
Thanks, Barioz! Can you tell from reading the scripts whether it is possible without editing the settings to reach a relationship score of 7 with Gracie with the current game, or is this the only way (or setting the required score to 6) ?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes