BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Hello I got to level 6 of soldato and even got a DeLuca dress as a gift but now every mission I am failing and my stealth has gone down to -5. Whichever mission I am taking I am getting failure, does anyone know the reason.
If you see failure, you can press right mouse button to go back a page. Doesnt count as a fail.
Did you buy clothes and stuff to increase stealth? And in my game it didnt decrease.

loving the game! All three (or more) girls have something. Only downside of these kinds of game is if the creator adds deadlines in the game, which makes it impossible to do everything in one playthrough. If the creator doesnt do that, im fine with it.

Reactions: Safetydummy

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
loving the game.. living a mafia life and all.. great storyline..

but now i'm stuck.. i cant seem to progress the story any further, the last scene i got working for me is with Luna when i get her knife back from Wilfred and now i'm just stuck here asking what is she doing.

for Gracie all i can do when i visit her is asking her What's up and talk about her Math homework.

Isabel on the other hand after we drank wine and i stole a kiss from her there is no more progression..

i am currently a level 10 Elite Soldato, i even bought all the skill books and have nothing else to do now beside grinding for money.. anybody can help me..?

helmer87

Dec 26, 2017
When I talk to Luna in her bedroom after the dinner I get a error message and needs to rollback. Can some one help me?

zeroxday

Aug 14, 2018
Great game, but it feels like I'm just repeating the days now for the moment, so I just wanna check. The last objective to do is to go and get the outfit in the park, right?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
If you see failure, you can press right mouse button to go back a page. Doesnt count as a fail.
Did you buy clothes and stuff to increase stealth? And in my game it didnt decrease.

loving the game! All three (or more) girls have something. Only downside of these kinds of game is if the creator adds deadlines in the game, which makes it impossible to do everything in one playthrough. If the creator doesnt do that, im fine with it.
Thanks for the reply.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
well, I too am not able to start the Gracie night event, apart from that I got everything and with the evidence that Gracie is also deeply emotionally disturbed, like Luna is, just in a different way, I begin to get a glimpse at what happened with them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gartal and ttzzmm

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
First: I love this Game. Luna :heartcoveredeyes:

But how to trigger:
- Gracie:

One quests (dance)
and two events. (One at day and one at night her room)

?

I did everything else. The Promo. The Wine Scenes. The Dance.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes