tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Marry her but be sure you never cheat on her coz she'll really make you suffer. She's got trust and affection issues you don't want to mess with hehe

But yeah she's a real sweet girl underneath the tough exterior due to the life she leads.
We all got some issues:p and I would simply be too scared to cheat on her lol but she is just hillarious!:D

Reactions: Safetydummy

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Amazing Update ! Loved it!:heartcoveredeyes: Isabel is a Loveable sweet character, i like her. I was a bit sad when i learned what happened with her :( . And Luna badass as always :cool::happyblush:heartcoveredeyes: Thanks For the Update @HopesGaming ! Cant wait for the upcoming ones:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
i have the same problem
Let me guess, you played the previous version in german? Just delete the game, go to your AppData > Roaming > RenPy > The Deluca Family and delete this folder aswell. After this, just unpack the latest download again. Should work. I had just 1 crash after that but the game worked without the issues before.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Awesome game, great renders, good story and good gameplay too. I just though that when i was presented to the boss, i would see Marlon Brando caressing a cat, but ok. Nice job.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
This game. One of my favorites. A little bit of grinding, not too much (like most games). Great models, interesting story. Keep up the great work.

Dirk12312

May 10, 2018
how can i go on? i was in park with the blonde she say she wants to hug again.
and the other girl i had dance with but now she just sit on her bed and talk about a friend book

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
How do I activate the promotion event? Everyone seems to have the same dialogue with no paths to start the promotion event? I also can't seem to activate Gracie's day and night events.

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
I'm at max xp and the game has told me I can access the promotion event but I can't figure out who to talk to where when
EDIT: Never mind I forgot about the events submenu in the work menu.

Reactions: Trojaner

Rondrian

Jun 11, 2017
Let me guess, you played the previous version in german? Just delete the game, go to your AppData > Roaming > RenPy > The Deluca Family and delete this folder aswell. After this, just unpack the latest download again. Should work. I had just 1 crash after that but the game worked without the issues before.
its works. big thx :)

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Luna park date is done during the promotion event. The promotion event happens after you've done enough missions. Just keep grinding them boys.

I'm stuck on the gracie event, I cannot get it to trigger.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
When I first saw this game come up on latest games the description didn't do much for me and I passed. What a mistake. I thought the story would be boring, generic, power play. How wrong I was. This is probably one of the best games I have played, great story. Sure the 19yo Ninja chick is a bit left field but it's a game, no probs, suspend reason. The story is first class, the renders are first class, the writing is first class and I'm kinda sorry I played it this early now, damn my boredom. I don't want it to end but I know I must be getting very close to the end of what is released. Great game, story, characters.

edit: My only gripe would be the jobs page, when I decline, it would be best to go right back to the beginning rather than click through the whole lot to go back. There's a lot of clicking that is not necessary.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Ill stick with my previous statement,Isabel is the best girl!
Her backstory also reminded me an accident i had with my ex three years ago...so yeah it kicked me right in the feels but thankfully along came Luna with Guns & Icecream! and managed to cheer me up.

PS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Hello I got to level 6 of soldato and even got a DeLuca dress as a gift but now every mission I am failing and my stealth has gone down to -5. Whichever mission I am taking I am getting failure, does anyone know the reason.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes