hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I don't know if I messed up somehow but the game is in denglish (german and english). Although I#m a native german speaker, the constant switch between german and english is confusing.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I don't know if I messed up somehow but the game is in denglish (german and english). Although I#m a native german speaker, the constant switch between german and english is confusing.
The 0.02 release is English only. Which is why I disabled the language menu. The translation team is working hard and the game with the translations will be updated when they done.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
The 0.02 release is English only. Which is why I disabled the language menu. The translation team is working hard and the game with the translations will be updated when they done.
Nah, I think I really messed up somehow, maybe with the previous build. Language is changing constantly in game and game crashes whe I try to research stuff with the Notebook or trying to accept a mission. But so far, it seems that I am the only one with these issues.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
OK, found the issue. Could habben to others too who changed their language in the previous build. Just need a clean install which means you have to delete the "The Deluca Family" folder in AppData. After this and a clean unzip, it works like it should. No more language switches and the language by default is english. No crashes so far.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
He must have many friends reviewing this, it was NOT that good :(
bro you need to chill out more, we dont like that kind of negativiness in this fórum, atleast i dont like it, because someone not agree with your tastes doenst mean he or she is a bad dev , so have that in mind, for me this game is amazing and i feel your reply unconsiderate and out of line, it seems is not the only one.... you have some post that are kind off in other threads......

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
That was the one I used. Fantastic guide. Sadly I did not know of after_load so did not have a variable for that. So had to think outside the box on that one.
Yeah, it's one of the flaw, for some things you need to be ready before you need it :(
Anyway, don't hesitate to PM me if you've question regarding the how-to.

Reactions: Safetydummy

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Looks interesting, how often does he update this game, and how much content in it?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
sweet, it's finally here. Been waiting for this since about 2 days after version 0.01 dropped. Now I can start having some fun this weekend. Great work @HopesGaming thanks for the awesome game.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really like this one, really like the models and their characters. At the moment I'm most interested in the girl you got wine 3 times trying to impress the panties off her (no, that didn't happen, unfortunately), but I don't know, there seem to be something there. Read her character sheet at the end of her quest line this update and she's thinking that maybe she went too far with the teasing...hhmmm, now why did she have this need to tease me to begin with? And the funny thing is that she's not even sure if she did go too far with it, yeah I'm intrigued where this will go with her, haha. The two others are both...weird, one is crazy and emotionally dysfunctional, the other doesn't even understand feelings nor emotions but she's book smart, maybe she's Rainman, except a girl, haha, and of course not autistic. But I still like them all a lot, even the Matriarch :p
Wish the story would go ahead on a bit faster pace, the main story line and the character stories, but it's okay, I know things take time and I'm cool with it, I like this game so it's worth the wait :)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes