Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
@Tremor00 Yes you have done everything then.

Sorry for the late response everyone. Been working hard on the game. But everything is going well. The next release will be in around 1.5 weeks or so.
(more in-depth update on my patreon for patrons. And with eta for next release)

Thank you all for the kind words!

Remember to join the discord for announcements and talk about the game.
Discord link:

View attachment 143846 You guys ready to take your omertà? To be a true DeLuca?
One word from the Boss says it all.

junj

Jan 4, 2018
Any idea how to do the Yoga or Dancing stuff with Grazie to do her quest line? I already did the jean quest from Luna. Now Im in the punishment event and I still couldnt do that quest.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Any idea how to do the Yoga or Dancing stuff with Grazie to do her quest line? I already did the jean quest from Luna. Now Im in the punishment event and I still couldnt do that quest.
If you'd bother to read this page you'd know that Gracie's Dancing Lessons comes in the next update. Please try to read atleast the current page of the thread you're on before asking anything next time.

junj

Jan 4, 2018
If you'd bother to read this page you'd know that Gracie's Dancing Lessons comes in the next update. Please try to read atleast the current page of the thread you're on before asking anything next time.
Sorry my bad, i didnt pay attention.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
A little suggestion on the missions:

Maybe provide an image for every success and failed mission for each mission. Like for sneaking mission, an image that you were not caught when successful and an image of getting caught when failed.

And I look forward for the next update.

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
This looks very promising. I really like the story and the very different theme
Also the change between the free-roam and the story progression via "continue" is a clever idea. I hope this mechanic will be put to use a bit more. Like discovering things or objects somewhere.
Now I just can't wait for more content. I'm really falling for the two girls and I'm hoping to get some more Mafia themed story and maybe fool around a little here and there on the way.
Keep up the good work.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Valoryn
I like the idea. Will keep it in mind and see what I can do.

@Joxx The german translators didn't have a lot of time and there was a lot to translate, they have proofread it now. They have done an amazing job.
About the story, yes it can be a bit weird haha. I'm trying to go with my own style of storytelling without any specific genre or style that is used.

Thank you all for the kind words.

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
Dear HopesGaming. Please remember to try to step back and keep providing big picture context for the story. Think about how each scene would look if it were the very first scene of the game after the intro. If it seems like it deviates too much from the initial context of the game then it won't feel realistic.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
A boss always needs subordinates.
And of those, there will be someone who can be considered a side-kick or the leader of the team (Spoiler, will be female).

The only reason it's not in the game, for now, is that it wouldn't make sense storywise.
Im not in a hurry!I will earn respect among the family and rise through the ranks,that will make my victory much more sweeter ;)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hi Hopes, for every patreon ? some patreon ? or it will be directly a public version ?
I wrote you a dm. But I think I should write here too so all can see.

The game will be public at the 8. (probably the 9. due to how many renders I need). I do not wish to hide my game behind a tier. How this will affect my patreon only time will tell, but I really wish for it to be free for all.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes