oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Still love that game. i wait since 30 days for the next update. i dont want to scew thinks up but u need to understand that im now like a Litle hyped chield who whants the next pressent :D

its a fucking nice game! and i need to say fucking becouse its FUCKING AWESOME! need more. need to build a time Travel Machin to go to the Future and Bringe the Game to play the game and Satesfy my Lust of playing trough this storry! +++ THIS RENDERS! all Charas are Lovely! ALL

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
We want update. We want Luna! :evilsmile::FeelsGoodMan:
I know ur Feeling bra! she is so innocent so shy so PERFEKT DEADLY! dude just thinking of her makes me Horny.
would i love to know her in RL? FUCK YES if i was in the MC´s position bra u know my feelings :D

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
This game is pretty great so far-even though it is obviously Mafia based, I get a real Stephen Chow/Kung Fu Hustle vibe from the gangsters, as opposed to a Sopranos/Godfather gangster vibe. Looking forward to more!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really nice game. And even in german :)

the characters look good and the dialog is entertaining and it looks like that there will be quite a lot of gameplay in it (teasing for events with that mafia tournament). Will keep an eye on it.

FlaK89

Sep 25, 2017
Arrrrrg, this game really touched me in the first seconds, nice story, nice characters, nice background songs, the only game I can't skip almost of dialogues and don't care much about H-scenes.

I hope in some next updates, it will be more interesting if the stories and the main game are based on main-character skill.

Master Dahmer

Donor
Nov 7, 2017
This game seems really great so far, I was happy to find a game with an actual story, because that's my favorite type of game, even with adult games. The artwork is very beautiful as well. And this is probably the only adult game so far where the intro didn't bore me and making me wish it would just end so I can play, it was actually pretty interesting for a change. I definitely look forward to seeing more.

Tremor00

Aug 23, 2018
So I'm assuming that I've got nothing left to do but grind missions? I've done all of the missions that seem to be available, up to the knife for Luna and everything else seems to not be implemented yet. The main story just says there's nothing to do.

I do want to say however, the games great.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Tremor00 Yes you have done everything then.

Sorry for the late response everyone. Been working hard on the game. But everything is going well. The next release will be in around 1.5 weeks or so.
(more in-depth update on my patreon for patrons. And with eta for next release)

Thank you all for the kind words!

Remember to join the discord for announcements and talk about the game.
Discord link:

OMERTA.jpg You guys ready to take your omertà? To be a true DeLuca?

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Wasn't quite sure what to expect from a title that obviously seemed like a mafia/crime type story. This is something else. Really love the characters of the family. This so far is a short installment, but I've already fallen in love with Luna. I think the picture used for the first time the PC hugs her and she seems to instantly become weak and vulnerable in his arms really shows another side of her besides her beauty and toughness. I also have to say the boss of the family is very interesting. Can't wait to see what lies ahead.

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
Game looks super interesting its still basically beta i suppose but its interesting already i cant even imagine how good its going to be when full game releases ofc unless the guy drops the game...i hope not

Reactions: HopesGaming

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
@Tremor00 Yes you have done everything then.

Sorry for the late response everyone. Been working hard on the game. But everything is going well. The next release will be in around 1.5 weeks or so.
(more in-depth update on my patreon for patrons. And with eta for next release)

Thank you all for the kind words!

Remember to join the discord for announcements and talk about the game.
Discord link:

View attachment 143846 You guys ready to take your omertà? To be a true DeLuca?
FUCK YES YES YES YES. RIGHT NOW i am Like a Litle Slut Whos Bagging for Cock. but im not Bagging for cock. im Bagging for being Deluca.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
no dance lessons to learn online?

Am I correct to assume the current game is focused on Luna? Other quests won't move forward.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
no dance lessons to learn online?

Am I correct to assume the current game is focused on Luna? Other quests won't move forward.
Yeah, it's a Luna majority update. You'll have to wait till next update probably for the Dancing lessons mission, though I think Hopes said the next update would focus on Isabel.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes