HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Considering what a defiant jackass I am in real life I'll probably just get myself killed in this game when the mob starts bossing me around. lmao

You know for a guy surrounded by dangerous mobsters this dude says a lot of stupid things and asks a lot of stupid questions the kinds of question that might get you put at the bottom of a river you'd think someone in this situation would just shut the hell up. lol
That was the point of the intro. The first driving scene in which he is very polite despite him being forced into this situation. Also, how he was so quite and most of the questions came from the inner dialogues.
It was first when he got introduced to the family he began to become a bit more relaxed and asked some questions here and there since the members gave off the vibe that it is okay.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I really really love what we have here, I just wanted to ask two things. First will there be animated scenes, or pictures? The other question is since it was mentioned some of those fetishes someone above mentioned may be included, for people who are not fans of these fetishes can we avoid them? If we can avoid them me and I'm sure plenty others would appreciate a big warning sign so we don't have to torture ourselves hahah. Just my bit of input though, make your game your way, cant wait for the next update! (Sorry if these questions have been answered before)
It does have animations. This version has 2, and future versions will have them as well.
As for fetishes, I think it will be a vanilla game but I don't know as Hopes said he'll take into consideration the fans opinion.
Also @HopesGaming , since many people are asking whether the game is animated or not, maybe it's better to add 'Animations' tag?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Speaking of Luna, I just finished my first full playthrough of the game (or at least all the content currently available); I think I'm in love with her. :coldsweat:
Luna is the perfect balance of awesome, funny, sociable, weird, and even cute. I absolutely love the chemistry she (and Gracie) has with the MC. Jokes, teasing, 4th wall breaking, down-to-earth conversations; I like it all.
I can't wait to see more of this as there is so much to expand on what is a firm foundation. Also, thank you @HopesGaming for still caring about the value of stories and good characters in these types of games! :biggrin:

screenshot0017.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0033.png screenshot0060.png

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Well, the grammar is a bit tragic in the writing but otherwise i'm really impressed. This game has heaps of potential and the story is really good so far! Really nice renders and characters too.

The divide between the story and the 'free roam' works quite well too. Nice to be able to decide when to trigger off the story, though would be nice to have some way to know when you've done all the side quests available for current story progression.

I like normal sized breast, no worries :p
There may be a really big sized one down the line to appease the one who prefers them like that, however, most of them will be normal sized. Also, there will be female redheads!
Also +1 on this. Nice to see a game with more realistic character models!

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Andarilho
Yet another fantastic fan art. There is clearly an improvement from the last time!
Be careful with that hair tho, it clips so easily. In your case, the hair (her right side) is clipping inside her forehead. Nitpicking from a dev :p
But big thumbs up. (You even found the warehouse, haha)

@boopydoopy16666
The game has animations. One lewd and one with intro (A simple one).
Dw about the fetishes, nothing significant will happen out of the blue. And in general I try to steer away from any of the crazy fetishes without consulting the players of the game.

@Floga Fero Will see what I can do. Probably should've done it at the start :p

@Anonny
Thank you for caring about people who care about storytelling and good characters :D

@Uzhirian
Tragic is to put it nicely, haha. I always knew I had some grammar issue. But only when my proofreader sent me back his (fantastic work) of corrections, I knew how bad it was.
Most of these issues have been fixed but will be on the next release.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
@Andarilho
Yet another fantastic fan art. There is clearly an improvement from the last time!
Be careful with that hair tho, it clips so easily. In your case, the hair (her right side) is clipping inside her forehead. Nitpicking from a dev :p
But big thumbs up. (You even found the warehouse, haha)
Thanks for the kind words! :D
I wasn't expecting the hair clipping with this simple pose.

"You even found the warehouse, haha"
Yet i can't find Gracie model, and...Oh Boy! I've been trying since the first day i played the game. :p

Reactions: Blayo and Trojaner

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for the kind words! :D
I wasn't expecting the hair clipping with this simple pose.

"You even found the warehouse, haha"
Yet i can't find Gracie model, and...Oh Boy! I've been trying since the first day i played the game. :p
Gracie skin is from Aurelia. Pretty sure the main figure was from her too. (Was my first ever created figure so I just played around)
And then some mix of summer and rest custom morphs.

Reactions: Blayo and Andarilho

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Gracie skin is from Aurelia. Pretty sure the main figure was from her too. (Was my first ever created figure so I just played around)
And then some mix of summer and rest custom morphs.
Thanks for kindly share the info!
So i was on the right track. :extremelyhappy:
The skin was "easy" to find, since Aurelia has some marks on her face that helped me to find it
As for the morphs, i've been trying with Summer and Fiora, because i recognized some "Silver vibes" on Gracie.

Am glad (and sad) that you decided to customize Gracie so much, making her an unique character!

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
@Uzhirian
Tragic is to put it nicely, haha. I always knew I had some grammar issue. But only when my proofreader sent me back his (fantastic work) of corrections, I knew how bad it was.
Most of these issues have been fixed but will be on the next release.
Haha. Well I look forward to the next one. I can see this easily being one of my favourite games on the site. Carry on the good work!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
My friend your onto something good here,i loved every moment of 0.01.The story seems very interesting and with tremendous potential as for the cast ALL of them are so likeable with colorful personalities and depth.The models look great,sexy and more importantly unique.Dunno about other people but you definitely got a new fan here,i'm anxiously waiting the next version!

PS Am i the only one looking forward to Isabel content?Her thoughts and likes give me that "forbidden"vibe....damn im gonna get in trouble ain't i?

Ronnie.Xi

Aug 20, 2018
Apart from the few other games I've played. I found your game is quite interesting. Keeping an eye this one especially. Will would love to support on your Patreon Page as well. Just try to take it slow - and stay on the ground with your story plot-lines. Don't rush to anything for H-Scenes MC with the girls. As I see your story introduction - I don't want H-Scene with any of the girls right away. But you can intro a "Brothel" or something like that for a sometime or some nympho character. Update regularly but take your time. Monthly updating is not necessary if there is no good amount of content to play. I genuinely support every work; but what's the point of paying if there's nothing to play expect 1 or 2 H-Scene in each update (eg. Man of the House). I hate to withdraw the payment.

I read almost every comment on this forum here, and I've felt we all have the same desire to have a quality game.

Note:
Whatever you do, just don't forget the main story which SummertimeSaga Did. We loved to have H-Scene but what's the point of having only H-Scene in the game? Don't make MC run after s** only. Obviously, we want Sexual Content Game; but no fun in playing "Quest for Sex". ;)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Johnny-Doe
Glad you like it.
Isabel content is being worked on and one of the focus in 0.2. Actually, most of her content is done already. Just need to polish it today.

@Ronnie.Xi
No worries, I have my vision of the game, and I'll stick to it till the very end.
The girls are split into three different approaches, so it does not feel the same. Luna - Romance, Gracie - Mild Corrupt (Not to be confused with a change of personality and sluttiness, but more exploit of her lack of social understanding), Isabel - A seducer.
So this means some girls will have it slower than others. There will ofc be some outside h-scenes too.

About the story, the story of summertime and this are used for different reasons. Summertime saga stories is a sign of progress to reach a part of the game which allows lewd exploration. Hence, once it reached that point, the dev could pause the story and focus on the lewd.
In this game, the story is always the focus without any relations to the lewd part. It's as big of a part of the game as the lewd, which is why it can never be 'paused'.
With that said, the updates always change focus up. Sometimes it's heavy focus on free-roaming (lewd) and some small parts of the story. And next update can then be changed to lots of story with less lewd parts. Depending on what the game lacks at each release. But there will always be some stories in one form or another.

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
@HopesGaming i wish to pledge one game this month. then i remembered your game and how good it was. could you please tell the next update date in order for me to make a decision! im really hoping for a positive reply!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming i wish to pledge one game this month. then i remembered your game and how good it was. could you please tell the next update date in order for me to make a decision! im really hoping for a positive reply!
I do not have a set time on when the next release is going to be sadly. It was 2 weeks ago I released 0.01b and plan was 4-5 weeks for releases (my own personal goal). So if everything goes as planned it'll be 2-3 weeks from now. But those are just "how I want it to be".
If I do not like the content I may take a bit more.
Hopefully in the future, I get enough support that I can make this a fulltime, but for now, this is how I do it.

Reactions: Blayo and mupp778

yaolife

Jul 15, 2017
How to cheat money:
- Edit game\options.rpy, add "define config.developer = True"
- Edit renpy\common\00console.rpy
- Shift + O, type "pc.money = 10000000"
- Have fun!

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes