Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Guys, if you notice in the homepage of this website you'll see that DeLuca Family is #1 in 'Most Viewed Thread in the last 30 days'. Cheers and congrats Hopes! :)

Reactions: HopesGaming

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 128896

Overview:

Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Updated: 2018-August-03
Developer: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.01b
Language: English, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Features:

<Download>
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
EXTRAS:

woot back to sexy thigh girl :D

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@HopesGaming I don't generally leave my opinions regarding new games, but i found yours somewhat interesting and wanted to give you some constructive criticism for the future.

• The current GUI isn't very appealing in general and looks rather blurry. It's something you should work on in future updates.
  • The main font choice is boring looking. You should look around for something more appealing that also fits the GUI and make sure it's Sans-Serif.
  • Currently, the mission menu takes far too many mouse clicks to pick a mission and lacks a quick "repeat mission" button. You should reduce the amount of clicks required to navigate this menu and make them easier to click (only the font is clickable, you should make actual buttons).
  • You should add some small flavor/fluff text to missions and other elements such as learning books when you complete them, rather than just seeing numbers increase.
  • You should make some of the house environment elements clickable and give it flavor text, possibly some vague lore tidbits.
  • Adding some randomized choices to missions as a form of interaction that can help with the outcome of said mission based on player stats, could be a fun way to keep players engaged with the game further when earning money/ranks.
It's too early to tell how your project will go, i found it interesting for now and hope you'll improve upon it.
Good luck.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming I don't generally leave my opinions regarding new games, but i found yours somewhat interesting and wanted to give you some constructive criticism for the future.

• The current GUI isn't very appealing in general and looks rather blurry. It's something you should work on in future updates.
  • The main font choice is boring looking. You should look around for something more appealing that also fits the GUI and make sure it's Sans-Serif.
  • Currently, the mission menu takes far too many mouse clicks to pick a mission and lacks a quick "repeat mission" button. You should reduce the amount of clicks required to navigate this menu and make them easier to click (only the font is clickable, you should make actual buttons).
  • You should add some small flavor/fluff text to missions and other elements such as learning books when you complete them, rather than just seeing numbers increase.
  • You should make some of the house environment elements clickable and give it flavor text, possibly some vague lore tidbits.
  • Adding some randomized choices to missions as a form of interaction that can help with the outcome of said mission based on player stats, could be a fun way to keep players engaged with the game further when earning money/ranks.
It's too early to tell how your project will go, i found it interesting for now and hope you'll improve upon it.
Good luck.
Thanks for the feedback, Bloo.
All of those are good points.
In general, the mission board is very early stages and will, of course, be upgraded as I go along.
0.01 was merely an introduction to everything.
The choices and stuff in the mission are planned for the tournaments when I reach that points. That's where the full effect of the stats would be. Will see how it'll be in the normal mission. Going to be a lot of missions so need see how much is actually possible without trying to do something that'll be too much for me alone. The goal is to add all the nice features but without trying to overpromise stuff.
The font situation is probably something I make a vote on. Maybe add different fonts as options.
I like the idea with clickable stuff in the world for the lore. Could be a good way to do it.

Thanks for taking the time to play and give feedback to the game.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Love the game so far... the Blushy McNushy craked me the fuck up.. I was reading it in my mind with a John Torturro type voice LMFAO.. cant seem to get the dancing lessons though.. And I suppose I cant complete the I can be trusted task?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Love the game so far... the Blushy McNushy craked me the fuck up.. I was reading it in my mind with a John Torturro type voice LMFAO.. cant seem to get the dancing lessons though.. And I suppose I cant complete the I can be trusted task?
No, that is something that'll be in the next release.
I have realized that I need to stop adding quests that are not in the game yet, haha.
Only confuses people.
However, the MC quests are long terms that will be done slowly throughout the story.
I'm happy you liked it.

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
When i first read the description of this game i thought it was going to be a boring lewd game that was trying to hard to have a plot or story, Damn am i pleasantly surprised. The different characters are interesting and the story so far isnt bad, i am genuinely looking forward to the next update.

There is limited content at the moment however this game could be something pretty great, i really like the RPG aspects of the game in the form of the Jobs, i wish the jobs had small Success or failure scenes instead of just a transition screen telling you if you passed or failed.

YarK

Jun 6, 2017
Hello!

I can't start training quest. Tip says: ask Wilfred. But I see no option to talk about it. I've asked all questions...
What should I do?

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
Nice game so far. A lot of content for 0.1, only a few characters, but that's good because it means that you can concentrate on making those few well-written.

Really love Luna so far:heartcoveredeyes:

Story is interesting, albeit bit silly, but OK, I consider it to be sort of parody of common mafia tropes (loyality of subordinates, boss wants for his/her youngest child to be educated and to stay away from family buisness etc.). Nice mistery with who the MC's father is.

Keep up with good work and I hope we won't need to wait for too long for next update:)

craftyg

Feb 25, 2018
Pls. make the equipment section have "save set" feature where you can load and save different type of equipment, like a stealth set and a threat set, etc.

Oh and the fonts on clicking, it has to land on the letters, make the whole thing as a button instead.

Thanks and I liked the game so far.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
This is a great game with a lot of potential! I look forward to more updates.

The game feels a bit grindy in the free roaming stage, but its not terrible. And the story is very intruiging and well thought out.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes