SB-Luna

Aug 6, 2018
Yo dude, this is really cool. I like alot how you integrated the free roam with the story, its simple but works really well so kudos. It's great to have free roam actions influence the story and vica versa.

Looks really promising and so far i also really enjoyed the story and especially the sister dynamic that has alot of humor to it!

Every how long can we expect content updates? I think i might have to make a patreon account for the first time :).

brb finishing the story.

Reactions: HopesGaming

fitboy

May 8, 2018
wtf
the game's already in the first releases and it has about 25 review and most of them with 5 stars
even @kimoo who never gave 5 stars for a game
i really should try this game

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
This is a great game. Fantastic visuals. Good story. Looking forward for those next installments.
I wish there was some signs to tell you that you´ve reach the end of the current content.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
@HopesGaming
It is rare that I would post more than once in a thread about a game that I have not even tried yet!
This time I just wanted to compliment the way you introduce yourself and the game on patreon! :angel:
The facts have been presented in an effective yet structured way, many others could learn from that!
It is wonderful to read that you seem to focus on presenting a good story and that certain things will not be added to your game! :eazyHype:
I look forward to experience your game at some point in the future!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@SB-Luna
As I had no schedule with 0.01, this is a very unknown territory for me. I need to figure out how much time it takes to get the content I want for 0.02. Thereafter I can figure out how long it usually takes.
I won't make it months of waiting time, but at the same time, I want to release quality content.

@ElMario
I'm trying to figure out a smart way to show that. For now, it's not a priority.

@zerozip0
What a nice comment to receive as a dev and writer! Thank you for that. :)

blablabla666

Jul 14, 2018
well done game, real pretty girls, funny dialog, mafia mystery and an engaging story. great work!

seems i only got two bathroom scenes, any special times for the other four?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
This is a pretty cool theme for a game. Characters are interesting, renders are pretty good, and the overall production quality is quite high. Definitely going to follow this one and see how it goes.

Also, +1 for including a totally "not-Avril Lavigne" looking character. Luna is awesome. :closedeyesmile:

screenshot0006.png screenshot0009.png

Reactions: EvilChef

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Good looks and good graphic but this must be only vanilla one isn't it? No NTR ? Blackmail ? Corruption ? Rough sex ? Gangbang ? Mind Control ? Mind Break ? Ahegao ? Sigh....not interested anymore.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Good looks and good graphic but this must be only vanilla one isn't it? No NTR ? Blackmail ? Corruption ? Rough sex ? Gangbang ? Mind Control ? Mind Break ? Ahegao ? Sigh....not interested anymore.
I do not like to add tags for that which is not in the game yet.
But you are right. There will be no extreme fetishes. (There'll be some of the ones you mentioned, however).
No fetish which will break the games story immersion will be in the game.
So it's understandable that some people may not want to play the game and I respect your decision for it. I rather have someone not play the game by reading what is and isn't in the game instead of having someone complaining about what is lacking by jumping blindly into the game.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I do not like to add tags for that which is not in the game yet.
But you are right. There will be no extreme fetishes. (There'll be some of the ones you mentioned, however).
No fetish which will break the games story immersion will be in the game.
So it's understandable that some people may not want to play the game and I respect your decision for it. I rather have someone not play the game by reading what is and isn't in the game instead of having someone complaining about what is lacking by jumping blindly into the game.
The only thing i ask for is to stay with the normal size boobs and please pretty please MOAR!!! redheads. Cant have too many redheads.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The only thing i ask for is to stay with the normal size boobs and please pretty please MOAR!!! redheads. Cant have too many redheads.
I like normal sized breast, no worries :p
There may be a really big sized one down the line to appease the one who prefers them like that, however, most of them will be normal sized. Also, there will be female redheads!

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Lots of great content in here for a .1! I'm eagerly awaiting the next release, not only for more sexy scenes but more story content. You've got me hooked! Congrats HopesGaming, you've earned yourself a new patron!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Lots of great content in here for a .1! I'm eagerly awaiting the next release, not only for more sexy scenes but more story content. You've got me hooked! Congrats HopesGaming, you've earned yourself a new patron!
Thank you for the support!

Reactions: Blayo and volto

vultron

May 19, 2018
Considering what a defiant jackass I am in real life I'll probably just get myself killed in this game when the mob starts bossing me around. lmao

You know for a guy surrounded by dangerous mobsters this dude says a lot of stupid things and asks a lot of stupid questions the kinds of question that might get you put at the bottom of a river you'd think someone in this situation would just shut the hell up. lol

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes