DonStark

May 4, 2017
I wrote you a dm. But I think I should write here too so all can see.

The game will be public at the 8. (probably the 9. due to how many renders I need). I do not wish to hide my game behind a tier. How this will affect my patreon only time will tell, but I really wish for it to be free for all.
Thanks for the answer ^^ i'm understand what you say ... I'm a patreon of your game and i don't give my money for having the game early but because i appreciate your game but most importantly YOUR WORK so for me that's very noble of you to working like this and i think that most of your patreon think like me ;)

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for the answer ^^ i'm understand what you say ... I'm a patreon of your game and i don't give my money for having the game early but because i appreciate your game but most importantly YOUR WORK so for me that's very noble of you to working like this and i think that most of your patreon think like me ;)
I'm one of those. It is true however that I can only donate the smallest amount - my pocket is really small these days...

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I wrote you a dm. But I think I should write here too so all can see.

The game will be public at the 8. (probably the 9. due to how many renders I need). I do not wish to hide my game behind a tier. How this will affect my patreon only time will tell, but I really wish for it to be free for all.
It's a good decision. People who love the game will support you nonetheless. veqvil, the Dev of Love and Submission also does this and he has reached a good number of patrons.

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you, everyone, for the supportive comments.

@J_M
Even with the smallest amount it's still a huge help and means the world to me. So you have my biggest gratitude.
Thank you for the support!

@Floga Fero
I just checked, and the download link is behind a tier. Granted it's only the lowest tier so it could be seen as the same.

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
Thank you, everyone, for the supportive comments.

@J_M
Even with the smallest amount it's still a huge help and means the world to me. So you have my biggest gratitude.
Thank you for the support!

@Floga Fero
I just checked, and the download link is behind a tier. Granted it's only the lowest tier so it could be seen as the same.
This is an amazing game, congratulations for your excellent work in here. How many renders do you have until now on the new version? First release have a good amount of content.

Again, good job bro!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
This is an amazing game, congratulations for your excellent work in here. How many renders do you have until now on the new version? First release have a good amount of content.

Again, good job bro!
Thanks for that comment!
I honestly have no idea. I never count the renders.
But I do look at the new word count. 13k words.
1 animation with 60 renders is what I know of, haha.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming Are we gonna see more of luna or of other characters? And i will like to pledge one game tomorrow so are you sure that it will be out by tomorrow?
There will be an event in which Luna is involved. Non-lewd.
Isabel is the focus and some gracie content.
Either tomorrow late or morning 9. Again, without being completely done. I cannot give an exact time. Which is why I do estimate times.

junj

Jan 4, 2018
The thing i lke about this game the most is the character design, they are all very unique and attractive, one of the few games i like all characters.

Mithantrope

May 29, 2017
Great game, can't wait for the update.
Have a question though: will it be possible to actually Not make Isabel cheat on her husband? I mean, without avoiding her route altogether? He seems like a decent guy, he just doesn't pay enough attention to his wife. Maybe we can, like, repair this family?
Plus, that is actually an interesting way to integrate MC to the Family - make friends with Antonio, fix the relationships between Isabella and him, and Isabella and Luna. Even if his mysterious origins do not give him enough importance, the "Friend of the heir" status certainly does.
P.S. I hope you don't kill him in the next update! Otherwise, all I wrote will be pretty useless :p

D

Deleted member 756972

cnsole kills=xx ; pc.money=xxx ; pc.stealth=xxx ; pc.stealth1=xxx ; pc.stealth2=xxx ; pc.stealth3=xxx ;

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
@HopesGaming have you took a look at this ? I haven't downloaded the game yet, so not sure that it can have solved the problem you faced with the quest. But it can help you to keep your updates compatibles with previous saves in the future.

Reactions: Safetydummy

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming have you took a look at this ? I haven't downloaded the game yet, so not sure that it can have solved the problem you faced with the quest. But it can help you to keep your updates compatibles with previous saves in the future.
That was the one I used. Fantastic guide. Sadly I did not know of after_load so did not have a variable for that. So had to think outside the box on that one.

Only dabbled with defaults and after_load. Need to try the more complex stuff in your guide.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes