Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Looks interesting, how often does he update this game, and how much content in it?
As you can see this is just the second release. I think it's been around 6 weeks since the first version came out. I haven't played the latest version yet but I'd say it has atleast an hour length of gameplay.

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Surprisingly good so far, although with many cringey scenes, but enough of them make me chuckle so its not too big an issue. Some really nice art/character design, keep it up!

Reactions: Safetydummy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you ask me Gracie and Luna should be flipped as Gracie looks a lot older and Luna looks a lot younger.
Isabel kind or reminds me somewhat of Elizabeth Olsen.

Get e traceback error on day when trying to talk to Luna.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rondrian

Jun 11, 2017
Nah, I think I really messed up somehow, maybe with the previous build. Language is changing constantly in game and game crashes whe I try to research stuff with the Notebook or trying to accept a mission. But so far, it seems that I am the only one with these issues.
i have the same problem

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i bet if you renamed it "Mafia Milf:The DeLuca Family" it would skyrocket in popularity..as Milf is one of the trigger words alot of people look for...because this game deserves to be very very popular

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
How do you get 50 stealth for stealing the wine? I just get 35 and the game tells me that i have the maximum amount of xp

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this mean I have to start the quests all over again but retain my stats and money -or- I have to restart the game?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I wanna marry Luna.. and have a bunch of Luna Deluca kids running around :D
Marry her but be sure you never cheat on her coz she'll really make you suffer. She's got trust and affection issues you don't want to mess with hehe

But yeah she's a real sweet girl underneath the tough exterior due to the life she leads.

s98719

Dec 5, 2017
This is impressive as an early version of the game! Nice renders, decent storyline. I am looking forward to the sex scenes now.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes