Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
to get the Gracie night event to trigger you have to complete the story continuation and the promotion quest after you have to complete the dance quest with Gracie and have the talk about her social issues in her room after that you have to complete the Isabelle scenes until she has kissed you after that you should be able to start the Gracie night event this is how i did it .
The progression with Isabel is not necessary. To trigger the night scene with Gracie, the player needs a 'friendship level' of 7 or higher. But since you can't really check how high this certain stat is, you will only know that it's either too low or you get the event.

I thought I got all points with her, but it seems I missed something. Did you changed her friendship via console command? Because I'm also not sure if you can actually get 7 points with her yet.

Btw, approaching Isabel at night time to introduce yourself will give you 2 extra points with her. I hope this won't have a strong effect in the long run if you missed out on those points.

Reactions: ttzzmm

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Park scene with Luna: wine from Wilfred, then "work", 2. events (promotion)... talk Wilfred.

I have not seen Izabel (maybe foot massage) and Gracie(kiss) scene.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Another great chapter - Luna is such a wonderfully created character, up there for me with Melissa from Acting Lessons. But possibly most intrigued by Isabel-maybe because of the huge risk.

Not sure what Gracie's day and night scenes are-I had the math one before, is the other day one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not getting the night one at all-and am pretty sure I have maxed out everything else with everyone else.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah I can't trigger the Gracie night event either. Gracie hates Isabella, maybe it's hurts your progress with Gracie if you go further with Isabella?

Benares

May 12, 2017
i got something wrong, dunno how to get the wine. i did the promotion event and i went to the park with luna but after she shot the guys i'm back home and wilfred says everything is solved.
can somebody help me please?

feres

Jul 9, 2017
So I'm rank 6 and I get the message "You reached max xp points for this version of the game". I thought this version went to rank 10?

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
So I'm rank 6 and I get the message "You reached max xp points for this version of the game". I thought this version went to rank 10?
I got that when I did the Force type missions (the middle choice)-but if I did the Stealth or Guard missions my XP points kept going up until I reached rank 10.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
i got something wrong, dunno how to get the wine. i did the promotion event and i went to the park with luna but after she shot the guys i'm back home and wilfred says everything is solved.
can somebody help me please?
The Promotion event and the wine mission are two different things I believe.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
once you hit high enough rank do the promotion..it is under events..additional missions open up which you can grind away till you reach rank 10

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
how do i get the kiss event with Isabel ( the tongue one )
Probably the previous answer is the latest (2. wine): the price of wine 10 000 or 100 000 (I do not remember exactly). +1 lust
In noon say: you look pretty today +1 lust

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
everyone seems to be having problems getting the Gracie night event to trigger. Have you all done the event where you talk to her about here social problems? Seems to be the point where she don't mind MC being in her room at night after that and will talk to him. At least thats when it seemed to trigger for me.

beyreli

Feb 6, 2018
everyone seems to be having problems getting the Gracie night event to trigger. Have you all done the event where you talk to her about here social problems? Seems to be the point where she don't mind MC being in her room at night after that and will talk to him. At least thats when it seemed to trigger for me.
I did that quest but still nothing happens.

Reactions: ttzzmm
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes