Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
About who want to kill MC,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mostly possible due to envy/jealousy/threat to position... the usual plots. But we have yet to discover MC's real connection with the family. He could be blood related or related to someone very close to the head of the family. Sometimes I think Mr. High-five is his dad. All these are assumptions. The story can go in many possible directions.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
One of my high hopes for games here. Most games here are variations of the same formulas. This game looks refreshing and interesting and actually has some cool characters. The English is a bit broken, though.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
This game is unplayeable without some hints; wasted so much time and grinded so much money and max stats and I can't even trigger all the events geez especially the night event with graice

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
This game is unplayeable without some hints; wasted so much time and grinded so much money and max stats and I can't even trigger all the events geez especially the night event with graice
That part I think they weren't able to make a progression to reach "7" affection from Gracie. The renders and dialogues are there... just unconnected.

Ok I've seen the night scene with Gracie... so which one is the day scene?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
what do I have to do after going with Luna To the park it seems all the same to me from that scene

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
"You have nothing to do"
Sadface.

This game is great.
Plot 10/10.
Art is 9/10 (I've seen better but this is really good).
Sexual stuff... 5/10. Infrequent, very few, and zero encounters of any sort. Also sadface. Not one slutty employee...

I do look forward to more. :3

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you all for the amazing feedback. That is one hell of a comment section to come back to.
To all the new patrons, from the low tiers to the high, thank you so much!

To answer some overall questions:

There are THREE different versions of how the Isabel intro scene will go. It depends on when you talk with her for the first time. (She has a preference. 1.intro - 0 affection. 2.intro - 1 affection. 3.intro - 2 affection.)

You do not need to use unren. I do that for you. All my rpy files are open for picking.

I know of the Gracie issue and will fix it as soon as possible.

End of content is in the changelog. If you did those you are done. (Except Gracie's night scene which I'll fix)

To the people who love writing theories and stuff. There is a theory channel in the discord where you can share your thoughts with the others.

Also, join the discord for fun talk (discord in op)

Think that was most of it, hit me up if there was stuff I missed to answer.

@Dongness
Besides the part with Gracie which I am aware of and not intended. What is it that makes the game unplayable for you? I tried to make it all based on logic and a clear goal system with the quest log.

@meinefresse1
There already is. It is the relax option when using the laptop.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
@HopesGaming Well I can`t tell if that`s the only event scene I am missing, change logs are confusing or I guess I was just expecting more content scenes wise I don't know .

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming Well I can`t tell if that`s the only event scene I am missing, change logs are confusing or I guess I was just expecting more content scenes wise I don't know .
I feel that quest log is sufficient enough to know what to do.
Beside the 3 different version of the intro with Isabel (which is rather logical), nothing is really missable unless you mess up the affection with them, but why would a girl give extra lewd scenes if she does not like your actions. (e.g. If you take $450 from Isabel instead of trying to gain her affection)

The part about the lack of content I can't say too much about. I tried to make a 0.02 with more content than the average 0.02, but in the end that is a hit or miss depending on the person.

Thanks for trying out the game and for the feedback.

Reactions: Blayo and Gandalf78
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes