David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
I am having a problem starting Luna's event. Whent to her room at noon, but did not have any new choices. Please anyone, any help as i seem to be stuck

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I am having a problem starting Luna's event. Whent to her room at noon, but did not have any new choices. Please anyone, any help as i seem to be stuck
it initiated for me as soon as I woke up, where I went straight to her room in the morning.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I don't like you now.

I've had this comment festering in my head for a bit and now i'm truly paranoid that's how her endings going to be.

Your fault :p

I'm sorry! It's not like I want that ending either, I want her to be happy!

...man, now I have to watch out for an angry short girl with a knife ambushing me from the bushes and shit. My week just got more interesting. :oops:

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Who would also like to have a spin-off regarding Luna DeLuca, I would be interested in what made her what she is. Except that she is MEGA SWEET, you can see that too :love:

Reactions: Alfius

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I don't know if I reached the end but I have an event tracking from my Journal called The Training but can't get it to trigger and it say's I don't meet the requirements to continue the story but when I look in events it's shows nothing I'm confused any advice or hint would be appreciated
i hate the font used in the questlog, can't read a damned thing under the name of the quest, so no damned idea of what to do, i often just stumble into it.
what i need to know tho is, why hasn't it cleared my name is luna?!? i listened to her story, then listened to the recording, now i can't move forward, i did look at the rpys and found out what it is that was required but it's been done, why hasn't it cleared so i can do the next one!??!?!?!?!?!
story 10 will not start until my name is luna is showing as completed and it's not.
looking at variables in the console i see lunaQmyNameIsLuna=False
so wth is left to do???

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
So, am I the only one who has this bad feeling that Gaia became a member of the mysterious 6 and that we'll have to face off against her?
Well I have two opposing thoughts about that.

1. We didn't see any bodies. As everyone knows, this means that the people are still alive to come back in Season 3

but

2. Luna knows who each of the girls was (daughter of a politician etc etc). She would have gone to their parents or kept watch over their houses to see if they ever made it back, no? So I don't see how they can be alive.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well I have two opposing thoughts about that.

1. We didn't see any bodies. As everyone knows, this means that the people are still alive to come back in Season 3

but

2. Luna knows who each of the girls was (daughter of a politician etc etc). She would have gone to their parents or kept watch over their houses to see if they ever made it back, no? So I don't see how they can be alive.

You're correct, but, Gaia was the "normal family" one if I'm not mistaken. Out of all of them, she'd be the most easily "disappeared".

huvvaligen

Oct 29, 2017
I can't progress with the cave story at all, I have no options with Luna talking to her at noon or anything. Ive tried relaxing for 1week+ iwth laptop but nothing happens.

Madmadsen

Mar 12, 2019
Ok nobody responded to first post on this hopefully they will this one, I made a save in .5 while in the battle during a choice. When trying to load it it takes me back to the end of episode 4 in the basement with the red haired chick. Anyone have any ideas?
Hi. Had the same problem. But i fixed it by making a new save... Not overwrite an old one. Try it out :)

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes