Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
a quick question..what did most of u choose the vocal recordings or cameras and does morality really matter as of now

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Fcking Shitballz...

I actually cried in an erotic-visual-novel... Fuck me... But when Sofia went to a better place, i just couldnt help myself...

What an amazing game and story.

My plan was to actually play a nice and (as far as possible) pacifistic MC, but after that story i have changed my mind.
As soon as i get my hands on those Mysterious Six Fuckers, im gonna make them suffer.

Luna was my favourite from the beginning but after she emptied her two guns into that poor bastards head, i had my doubts for a few seconds, that maybe she is a bit too much, even for me. But that background story was the last nail in the coffin...

Luna until i die
really i thought she was powerful not being scare but she is a bit broken but only a bit but i 100% with you on making suffer i thought of ways how to but i too caring for there way so killing them and making sure it never happen again all my good heart can do i thought way that can give nightmare nightmare but ii was born with love so it no way i give the dev all to make then suffer that even the demon will cry by so when we find them how about our best friend dad help is making them suffer hell because if my evil get them hell will be heaven to them if my evil get them nothing will stop them from bleeding dead or alive when they dead there soul will not going to heaven or hell it will be to good them evil i will not broke them but make them cry for doing what they did the devil himself will run if i going my my evil way or i will do good and kill them or give them to my friend dad because i want to go to heaven with luna and i make a promise if it in the or real life you dont break it not matter what so i hope dev keep update so i can keep it not matter the evil the light of goodness will free good from evil dont matter if that good broken or dead light of goodness will save the good inside of all

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Hi , im having trouble starting the Luna backstory quest , i know it says talk to Wilfred about luna's words but there is no new dialog option whenever i click on him , i waited a week after main story and finished all the other side quests , its just luna's story left and the last main quest but i cant start it without finishing luna's and i cant seem to start it

thanks
my save is on page 318 load it if still dont work send me your save i will try check it out for bug and see if i can fix it

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
*clicks start* -- error

I mean... wow. Literally the first thing I see after pressing start, is an error. Now, it's apparently a music error, which I don't care about, but still... Not a good sign.

While I have played this game before and I know it's pretty good, if this were my first time playing, I'd directly press the little red cross in the top right of my screen, and delete this game.
So yea... start with some testing before releasing an update next time.
what you use to download it i use mega it a safe download but it seem like your download was corrupt

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
About starting "My name is Luna". When talking to Wilfred, the first option("Talk") was gray, but there was a mew option about Luna. Looks like a minor bug.
it was gray before you talk to him about many thing like the code or about why you there or the wine

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
With vocals you are not a disgusting perv.;)
Chop21 Just to clarify a bit. If you choose the cameras, it doesn't have bad consequences except you seeing stuff you shouldn't see if you aren't a perv. So it's really about your own morality. The game doesn't care.:)

Logically speaking, vocal recordings doesn't sound as bad as camera recordings, should you be discovered (Maybe less painful death would be a result). That still can't happen though.

Reactions: Chop21

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Hi , im having trouble starting the Luna backstory quest , i know it says talk to Wilfred about luna's words but there is no new dialog option whenever i click on him , i waited a week after main story and finished all the other side quests , its just luna's story left and the last main quest but i cant start it without finishing luna's and i cant seem to start it

thanks
send a pic please i keep seeing comment like your but i did it easy no bug so maybe you not doing it right because if a you need to replay the full game and that not long with shift speed or b you miss something

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I am just replaying this game and had Luna given me the house tour ... and her words in the kitchen just get a whole new meaning after the last update with her backstory: "This is the food area. Without this place we would be dead. Respect it" ... of course she respects the food area after her traumatizing childhood experiences with starvation and all that shit ... brilliant HopesGaming!!
thank you i fully forgot that untell you comment

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
After running through story 9 I think we need to rename 2 characters. Luna and roller skates to Lady Rambo and Lady Terminator. Doesn't matter which is which. lol

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Wow, I've just finished the latest update!

I really don't know what to say. This is some of the best writing ever.

For new players, you really shouldn't play the full story if you are of a sensitive nature. The short version still has the feels but doesn't hit you like a bulldozer as the full story does at times.

Thanks HopesGaming for a truly epic experience. :)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My heart won't handle another Stella story.
That is one possibility. What if the guy, instead of pursuing her to try to kill her again, does it so he can show his appreciation for what she did (letting him live to fight another day), recognize her as his superior in combat and morals, show his respect, and ask her to be recruited into the DeLuca's as her follower and bodyguard?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkmetal
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes