Aug 11, 2017
Well, I finally played this update, so that the facepalm warriors can get off my dick. Still don't think it was worth all the hype. Sure, fucked up backstory, whatever.. But this whole update is basically based on a flashback. Oh well, guess I'll see you guys in like a year or two.

Here come the facepalms lmao

vocizubin

Jul 22, 2019
Can't really afford to look through 300+ pages, so would anyone be so kind to share some wallpapers from this game if there are any?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well damn Luna's backstory got me right in the feels I would have been through this update a lot faster but I think this is about only the second time I've played a VN when the story has that proper emotional effect on you, Luna was always amazing and now I just want to hug her and never let her go the way she lost her innocence was hard to take but that scene with Sofia was fucking heartbreaking never a nice thing to see any child dying but Luna thinking she was just asleep :cry: I hope the revenge is brutal...

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
I get a error message when trying to access the hidden recordings for Luna's room...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not been implemented yet or is my save fucked?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Well I have two opposing thoughts about that.

1. We didn't see any bodies. As everyone knows, this means that the people are still alive to come back in Season 3

but

2. Luna knows who each of the girls was (daughter of a politician etc etc). She would have gone to their parents or kept watch over their houses to see if they ever made it back, no? So I don't see how they can be alive.
First let me say that the My Name is Luna scene was awesome and Horrifying it had me in tears many times. I am glad I took the long version and at the same time wish I had not.

Point 1. If the Mysterious 6 objective was to fuck with the DeLuca family There would be no point in keeping the girls alive.

2. Luna was and in some ways still is a traumatized 7 year old, so would she do what rational adult would do. I think not.
Remember the back story that Uncle Wilfred gave MC how she came back to the family remember her actions in all the battle scenes... Her name fits her... LUNA!!!!. Both MC and Gracie know she needs help still and swore there lives to her. My only hope is that in future scenes she does not end up like Sophie.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I am just replaying this game and had Luna given me the house tour ... and her words in the kitchen just get a whole new meaning after the last update with her backstory: "This is the food area. Without this place we would be dead. Respect it" ... of course she respects the food area after her traumatizing childhood experiences with starvation and all that shit ... brilliant HopesGaming!!

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
not a bad update. I even nearly had 'feelings' while reading luna's back-story, but that would require being human and im still unclassified on that subject ;)
however, it really does suck royal ass when devs can't even be bothered to use a spell checker. kills the immersion for me. diction I can look past as im somewhat used to broken English, but spelling mistakes just show a lack of care for the very basics.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
HopesGaming

Hats off to you, Hopes! That was your best update yet!

Some spoiler-free (more or less) impressions.

Greatly enjoyed the main story part. I got quite a few chuckles from it, particularly when Joey was involved. You are very good with side characters. It's easy to take liking to them given how uniquely odd they tend to get. :) This part also fleshed out the DeLuca siblings very nicely. Lots of action in this, which I was quite impressed with. I generally don't like over the top, physics defying action scenes, but they fit very well with the tone of the game.

The second story part was (im)pure mafia goodness (badness?) with an amusing end to it. :)

Now, the Luna storyline. One thing I didn't like as much is that the lewd scene wasn't entirely optional. I loved the "ending" and, I may be old-fashioned in this, I would prefer that to be the starting point for when things get more intimate like that. It's not a big deal, though some more control over the MC's actions would be nice.

Lastly, Luna's childhood story. That was fantastic. A rollercoaster of emotions which really surprised me given that the story doesn't involve my character. Defo most emotionally impactful scenes I have ever experienced from a non-Japanese VN. I'm not ashamed to admit I got teary-eyed at some points. Great writing and render composition. Excellent choice of music.

John Doit

Jun 26, 2018
BTW guys, is there anywhere where i could listen to the soundtrack? I know this is an odd question but oh well, worth giving it a try

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes