Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I don't know if I reached the end but I have an event tracking from my Journal called The Training but can't get it to trigger and it say's I don't meet the requirements to continue the story but when I look in events it's shows nothing I'm confused any advice or hint would be appreciated

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I don't know if I reached the end but I have an event tracking from my Journal called The Training but can't get it to trigger and it say's I don't meet the requirements to continue the story but when I look in events it's shows nothing I'm confused any advice or hint would be appreciated
If you post your save i can take a look

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Either Luna or Gracie is adopted or at least taken in from somewhere. I think it's Gracie because Cordia is trying so hard to protect her. Also I think it's in one of the Cordia Office recordings where it's mentioned when Cordia and Wilhelm are talking.

Edit: I also think both Luna and Gracie are both crazy but in different ways. Luna is act first and think later while Gracie is the think but ignores her own safety. Either way they both put themselves in harms way.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Only through the story 9 part and I love it so far. Again you have to read every bit of dialog so you catch the humor, especially the Luna makeover line was great.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Chop21
Just go to Luna's room and the task will get triggered.After that check hidden recordings(Luna's room).Then wait until Luna comes to your room.(You may have to wait a few days )

Fitret

Jun 23, 2019
View attachment 151389

Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-27
Release Date: 2019-09-27
Developer: HopesGaming - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.05
Language: English, French, German, Spanish
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others : COMPRESSED* -
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras: - -
*"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

View attachment 266893 View attachment 266894 View attachment 266895 View attachment 266896 View attachment 266897 View attachment 266898 View attachment 266899 View attachment 266900 View attachment 266901
View attachment 150961 View attachment 266902 View attachment 150958 View attachment 150959 View attachment 150962 View attachment 128903 View attachment 147449 View attachment 147451 View attachment 147450
I downloaded the previous version of the game. But I didn't have a chance to play. When I played with the new version I realized I missed a lot. I can't skip any of the dialogues. I enjoyed it very much. Congratulations and thanks.

Reactions: D Dog

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Luna's backstory had me thinking. First of all, I've heard it lately on the podcast project I am patroning and it rings true again: Violence against animals and children (thank you for not being graphic with the dogs) is perceived as more hard-hitting than general adults.

This seemed a standard make them lose all inhibitions / conscience training, I am thinking paramilitary group / children soldiers with a background to incriminate or embarrass crime fighting families with the exception of or by association with the DeLucas.

Now I am wondering, which character that we got to know likes to "evaluate people" and is perceived to have no scruples to set up something like that? And isn't the Consigliere is always the backstabber a go-to trope for mob stories?

Like the Three Investigators like to say, "Wir werden die Person mit einem Fragezeichen versehen." ("We will put a question mark on that person.")

Let's say, he might feel safe because the anger of broken Luna (she is damaged, no questions about that) has no focus in its outlet, but now she has a determined MC and a really smart sister to help her along, so, Wilfred, I am watching you, and if it turns out it was you I will make damn sure that you will be getting it from Luna. You haven't starved poor Sophia to death for nothing.
But how would you then explain the fact that Wilfred trained Gracie against Cordias will? He would surely not provide for his own doom whilst grooming a perfect logically thinking killing machine as Gracie is feared to be?!? I mean I am with you in suspecting Wilfred of being somehow behind this but there are some questions out there regarding his motives and his person in general ...

Reactions: belovedeggs

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, let me think about it. This is the best I can come up with on short notice: Gracie might have those useful skills for him to use otherwise, and her naiveté could be exploited. Note that he is safe for now because Luna is closed off in her "emotional cage" and doesn't want outside help even if Gracie would offer it. Enter the MC guiding Luna along and helping her trust some people again.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hm, let me think about it. This is the best I can come up with on short notice: Gracie might have those useful skills for him to use otherwise, and her naiveté could be exploited. Note that he is safe for now because Luna is closed off in her "emotional cage" and doesn't want outside help even if Gracie would offer it. Enter the MC guiding Luna along and helping her trust some people again.
But in the long run that could mean that Wilfred has to get rid of the MC ... which he could have done easily in the beginning by picking him up and let him ... hm disappear without a trace ... like this ominous Joey .. hahaha ... so should we not expect some hostility towards the MC?

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
I am doing the game again but without joking I laugh more than by looking at the big bang theory

Frankly this scenario is the best I've seen in a text game for a long time

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
In the end he will have to reveal himself and make a move anyway. For now he might just be in "I'm on top of the situation and nobody will be a threat to me" mode.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
Why can't kick the ass of "old coppola man" and finally play this game? I have an armor and a machete, he's an old sick man in front of the door who say: do this, do that. Kill him and replace his role, THIS is Mafia. Obey is for soldiers.
By the way the art is over the top.

• Angry
Reactions: belovedeggs
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes