SciGuy

May 8, 2018
@SciGuy TinyPic isn´t in the List, there was changes for allowed image-hosters
Thanks for the info Trojaner. I edited the post and uploaded the pic to imgur, which is on the whitelist. I'm still getting an error, and have asked for help on the Troubleshooting forum. Not a big deal really, but something I wanna suss out for future posts!
Sorted. TY!

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I never claimed it to be a visual novel without sex.
There will be plenty of sex and lewd situations but it will not be something I throw out there without character building first. That would not fit the character nor story which I spent months crafting.
There are plenty of games out there where the main goal is sex and where it will happen after 5 mins of play. That is not my style.
Cool didnt want to offend.. Love a good story and heck like the style so far.. only got as far as meeting the boss lady before life pulled me away.. will definately be playing and sure will enjoy it.

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Cool didnt want to offend.. Love a good story and heck like the style so far.. only got as far as meeting the boss lady before life pulled me away.. will definately be playing and sure will enjoy it.
No offense taken, friend. Just wanted to clarify it.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Reactions: Blayo

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
At the tree with Luna, I was a little surprised that she didn't show the player her new gun. I mean, she seemed pretty excited about it on the way there, I'd expect her to show it off to her friend once she'd got it.
Well, I think that explosives-carrying molesting bee had her a bit distracted, then discovering the MC's 'Gun' really distracted her XD

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Hmmmm I like this Main Character ... Okay you still learn to fight ... Luna much better fighter right now ... but the power of seduction and persuasion control all hahay ... :D ... also i think Cordia is mysterius and also "wild" ...:D

Thyler

May 14, 2018
Really like this game, finally feel like I have a character to build. Still wondering if Mr. sniper serpent dude is daddy though.....

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Hmmmm I like this Main Character ... Okay you still learn to fight ... Luna much better fighter right now ... but the power of seduction and persuasion control all hahay ... :D ... also i think Cordia is mysterius and also "wild" ...:D
Ahh the Queen herself. Hmmm...wondering if any more bees are around? I am impatiently patiently waiting to 'try' my hand at breaking down her walls...

Reactions: dav3knight

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Really like this game, finally feel like I have a character to build. Still wondering if Mr. sniper serpent dude is daddy though.....
The Dev has a 'Theories' thread on their Discord channel. You should check it out. A lot of people are wondering the same thing. I am trying so very very hard not to think about the theories, else the updates will never come quick enough and I will have to satisfy my hunger by doing another replay or three... XD

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well made game, good characters so far

my theory after playing it

-MC is the son of Donna Corleone
-The sniper guy is your father

would explain a lot, but also would be too obvious, don't really care anyway, just hope the dev doesn't get carried away with the story

and I not mean here to throw it away and make everyone fuck everyone, just don't overcomplicate things

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Love the story so far. My favorite part of any game is well developed and built-up characters and this is delivering so far. Well done. :) I look forward to progress with all the characters, including Mother hopefully.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
does anyone know when the translated version will be released?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
does anyone know when the translated version will be released?
Will update the game with french today.
There have been some few issues with the German translation but it's mostly fixed now and they working on it as we speak.
I update the game with German translation as soon as it is done.

Reactions: Blayo and Ironfire

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Will update the game with french today.
There have been some few issues with the German translation but it's mostly fixed now and they working on it as we speak.
I update the game with German translation as soon as it is done.
Okay, thank you very much, I can wait.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Really enjoyed this one, the time spent developing some sort of meaningful relationship between the MC and Luna and Gracie was one of the highlights for me, i personally prefer the slower build up, i find it to be a lot more immersive. Story so far has been very good, along with the characters and the renders. I have high hopes for this and look forward to the next update. Excellent work

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes