- Added French translation !

----------------------------------------------------
OMG!!! Finally :closedtongue::closedtongue: Merci beaucoup :eazyHype:
----------------------------------------------------

Reactions: HopesGaming

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
really fun game!
I like the banter between the characters.

Luna is bae.
Gracie's side aint much so far but looks promising and there's definitely potential.
Isabel's side is short and sweet so far.

The mission system is nice. Seems to be RNG until you get equipped well enough to always succeed (Green).

Ratticus

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 147557
Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract.
He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Updated: 14/09/2018
Developer: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.02a
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Features:

If you use an old save, all your completed quest would be cleared from "completed quests" tab. Minor issue. Active quests will be removed. That is why all quests from 0.2 and up will only have quests that can be completed in the same release.

<Download>
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - - -

EXTRAS: |

View attachment 128900 View attachment 128901 View attachment 128899 View attachment 128898 View attachment 128897 View attachment 128902 View attachment 128903 View attachment 147447 View attachment 147449 View attachment 147448 View attachment 147451 View attachment 147450
Leave a Like
one of my faves on here.hope you finish it

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
What does that mean? "Luna compliment fixed" there was a bug?
Also with the things added are there any points added too?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
What does that mean? "Luna compliment fixed" there was a bug?
Also with the things added are there any points added too?
There was a bug in which some old saves couldn't compliment Luna (would give an error)
There are no points added. However, unless it's whole new number (0.03) it is not worth to download for people who already played the release. This is for some added functions, bug fixes, and a new translation.

Reactions: Blayo and VDawe

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
It's been awhile since I've actually read the story in a game like this. Props to the dev this story is actually fucking interesting. The dialouge and the mystery. I love it all. Keep this up please.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
I'm now at rank 10, but there doesn't appear to be a promotion event associated with it. Next update?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added v0.02a with Fix provided by @HopesGaming

Change-Log:
Fixed Isabel Intro
New Event Checker
Others...

Removed a folder left in by mistake (smaller file size)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Isabel is by far my favorite lady in the game simply because of her personality and she also has that elegant beauty, also her story helped me connect with her more, definitely looking forward to having another evening with a glass of wine with her, who knows where it'll go from there, haha.

Luna is a cool chick too, albeit crazy as hell, hanging around with her, that alone can get you killed, haha.
Gracie, well there's definitely potential, especially if she ever stops learning everything from the books and instead go and experience things firsthand, not everything can be learned from books ;P

I find the Matriarch interesting too, she's definitely elegant and beautiful, and for some reason I don't think she's as cold as she seems, sometimes you just have to act a role to fit the role, would be cool if there could be something with her,too ;P

But yeah, loving the story so far, interested to see where things will go not just with the characters, but with the main story as well :)

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Mod updated for V0.02a, french version added.

*Mod mis à jour pour la V0.02a, version française ajoutée.*

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
a stupid question, how do we play in french ??
for once I can understand a story, I would not miss it
i play in english but is not my tea of cup

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes