ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
This is a good game haven't really got to see any naughty scenes but that is most likely my fault for not really knowing what to do
Nope there aren't any naughty scenes YET, i guess Hopes just want to slowly build up the character and the story, before we get any naughty scenes.

But it's fine in my opinion, i love the game so far and i think i will love it even more with more story content.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
I like the premise of this game. However, after investing a good chuck of time into this game grinding to get scenes. And not getting any "hot" scenes yet is a bit frustrating....

Hopefully next update we can finally get down to business!

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Sexual content will come in time, and I'm quite confident it'll be... up to everyone hopes
It can never be up to EVERYONE's hopes on this website. :) The other day I saw a game thread that said something like "MC lives with his wife and children". I misread it as "MC lives with his wife and chicken" and my first thought was they might have actually gone too far THIS time. I only hope this won't get bombed soon (once the support gets higher) by those who want to do anal rapes to an entire village in an alpha preview. :) I remember how I was when I was that age, got a boner from clouds resembling boobs.

I'll be honest, I thought this game would have been crap. I thought it's one of those crazy stories I was writing when I was 12 years old. The only reason why I downloaded it was because the renders looked great. But turns out I really like the game, the story and where it looks it might be heading.

I think the "thoughts" mechanic is interesting, I haven't seen that around. It's hard to write relevant thoughts that wouldn't be revealing too much, but so far so good.

Good luck with the development, the dev got himself a patron.

Reactions: HopesGaming
Aug 26, 2018
Call me strange but I am perfectly content not wanting a rush to sex. I want to see the story develop, I want to get to know the characters even more, helping them out with their trust issues, breaking down some of the walls they have built over the years, this way when you finally get your reward, it makes the journey well worth it.

Agreed. I was really into the game, in a way that time just flew.
And i get it, it's not everyone's cup of tea but for me it's great.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I LOVE the game - so much so I'm grinding my way to max stats possible in the current release. I do have a suggestion when equipping the MC for missions, etc.
Different missions need different outfits (at least until said mission shows up as GREEN) - and switching from say combat to stealth is a grind. How about implementing a single button in the EQUIP screen for each combo? ex.- a Max Stealth Button that autoloads all owned items to max out stealth?
It'd also be handy if we could change outfits somewhere besides the boss'es door while talking to Wilfred. If you aren't wearing the stealth outfit when Wilfred leaves for the night, there's no way to 'gear up' for some upgraded shower peeping!

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just started and assume I need to do a bunch of stealth missions before the others open up? that and make money.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
honestly very good game, the graphics are great, this game will bother me to miss an update, after all depends on the size of it, for the scenes naughty, it is closer to eroticism for the moment, it's seduction not like in some game or mc fuck anything that moves 10 times a day
continue as it is excellent
sorry for my english, quick google translat

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
Just started and assume I need to do a bunch of stealth missions before the others open up? that and make money.
Above all it is necessary to increase the skills, it takes time because between the competences and the demands in the game (wine, jeans) there is a choice to make

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Above all it is necessary to increase the skills, it takes time because between the competences and the demands in the game (wine, jeans) there is a choice to make
Hmm does the peeking on the daughters matter if I am wearing stealth clothing? seems I need to find out.. and if so would be helpful to be able to change clothes in my own room lol.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm does the peeking on the daughters matter if I am wearing stealth clothing? seems I need to find out.. and if so would be helpful to be able to change clothes in my own room lol.
The higher your stealth points are, the better view you get peeking on them :)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes