Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
When launching the game there should be a language menu on the left, click on it then select French.
Au lancement du jeu tu devrais voir un menu language sur la gauche, click dessus puis sélectionne French.

upload_2018-9-14_19-36-0.png

Reactions: HopesGaming

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
When launching the game there should be a language menu on the left, click on it then select French.
Au lancement du jeu tu devrais voir un menu language sur la gauche, click dessus puis sélectionne French.

View attachment 149681
thank you taz, I'll have my glasses checked it will avoid me to pass for a cretin ^^
merci taz,je vais faire verifier mes lunettes ca m'evitera de passer pour un cretin^^

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
thank you taz, I'll have my glasses checked it will avoid me to pass for a cretin ^^
merci taz,je vais faire verifier mes lunettes ca m'evitera de passer pour un cretin^^
np enjoy

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Ok, I wasn't too worried about .02a (though I downloaded it anyway), but now I see a fix for .02a, fixing the Isabel intro. Never even knew there was an error with her intro, and I see the addition of a folder. So, what was the error if I may ask? Otherwise I will just ignore them for now.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ok, I wasn't too worried about .02a (though I downloaded it anyway), but now I see a fix for .02a, fixing the Isabel intro. Never even knew there was an error with her intro, and I see the addition of a folder. So, what was the error if I may ask? Otherwise I will just ignore them for now.
The error was for the new event checker. It didn't mark the Isabel intro as "done" after you seen the event at either of the three different intros. The other folder was an old game I had back when I was learning to code... No idea how it got in there haha.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I see graphic violence tag has been added, is it sexual violence or the type of violence you see in a pg 13 Dwayne Johnson movie? Cause this site really misuses that

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I see graphic silence tag has been added, is it sexual violence or the type of violence you see in a pg 13 Dwayne Johnson movie? Cause this site really misuses that
The violence has nothing to do with the sex. Good ol' fashioned dead, blood and gore.

Reactions: Blayo

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
No need for one at this point.
Futures updates will feature some kind of "indication" telling you if you're missing a scene or not.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
The error was for the new event checker. It didn't mark the Isabel intro as "done" after you seen the event at either of the three different intros. The other folder was an old game I had back when I was learning to code... No idea how it got in there haha.
Ahh, okay. Not really anything for me to worry about then since I had not planned on switching from .02. Only error I had with Luna was an exception error in her room, but I just ignore and keep on going. I will make a confession though: I made a couple of quick fixes in text, just so I don't keep pausing during a play-through, which makes no sense since I have read it a half dozen times anyhow...lol..Anywho, keep up the excellent work. Soooo looking forward to the future progress of this thing I call a masterpiece.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Call me strange but I am perfectly content not wanting a rush to sex. I want to see the story develop, I want to get to know the characters even more, helping them out with their trust issues, breaking down some of the walls they have built over the years, this way when you finally get your reward, it makes the journey well worth it.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Go to Wilfred and look, Mission Menue
I'd love to, but the latest download is in .RAR format. I have a Mac. I can open the .RAR file with WinZip (which opens .ZIP files on my Mac no problem), but the game app itself won't open/load.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'd love to, but the latest download is in .RAR format. I have a Mac. I can open the .RAR file with WinZip (which opens .ZIP files on my Mac no problem), but the game app itself won't open/load.

Reactions: Blayo

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
This is a good game haven't really got to see any naughty scenes but that is most likely my fault for not really knowing what to do

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes