Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Okay, I'm getting a tad frustrated with this game at this point... I'll give it to the game that the writing is pretty solid and it actually might be in the upper tier on this site in terms of looks but the sheer lack of genuine sexual content is frustrating me.

I've completed Gracie's available content, and have (I think) one event left for Luna and a handful for Isabel and in the main story, and thus far I have not seen anything beyond some fingering and kissing.

Can someone tell me if it actually heats up beyond that in this current version? Because I really don't want to have to spend more time trying to get to the end purely for the sexual content only to find there is none in the current version...

JRHSVDJDSB

Apr 22, 2018
Okay, I'm getting a tad frustrated with this game at this point... I'll give it to the game that the writing is pretty solid and it actually might be in the upper tier on this site in terms of looks but the sheer lack of genuine sexual content is frustrating me.

I've completed Gracie's available content, and have (I think) one event left for Luna and a handful for Isabel and in the main story, and thus far I have not seen anything beyond some fingering and kissing.

Can someone tell me if it actually heats up beyond that in this current version? Because I really don't want to have to spend more time trying to get to the end purely for the sexual content only to find there is none in the current version...
There's a fair bit with Isabel, but if you're looking to pipe everyone asap then this is not the game for you.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Okay, thanks for letting me know. Definitely not for me then!
No problem. Glad you're the type that knows what you like and don't like! Too many people are confused and end up complaining that other games aren't made for their preferences and it gets a bit annoying to look at.

Bit of advice; The tags are very accurate on the site. Remember to look at those before playing a game to see what it contains and don't.

Take care.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

Calm your self there Edward Kenway you bloody pirates are always in a hurry.

• Haha
Reactions: Hazeti

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm new to this thread, but can we take a moment to appreciate Gracie learning to dance ballet in stilettos?

edit: side note, I'm not upset about the lack of sexual stuff so far, I really like romancing and story telling, whats a bit sad is I have over 10k dollars and nothing to spend it on Q_Q

Reactions: TundraLupus

Xenos59

Feb 25, 2020
I finished all the content today and this is so hard to wait !!!!!!! I want to know more about the histoy and see the protagonist becoming a don :D oh and will we see Eiza again ? and try to help her with her sister ?

Aug 14, 2018
I finished all the content today and this is so hard to wait !!!!!!! I want to know more about the histoy and see the protagonist becoming a don :D oh and will we see Eiza again ? and try to help her with her sister ?
Hey, the last part of This post by the man himself might give you the information you seek. As far as I recall that's the latest piece of information, regarding the new update, that we have. Also, I agree with you: its hard to wait.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A few days ago he said next small update is finishing what was left out of Isabel free roaming story and next big update after the small update is Eiza and her sister. Hope that answers your question.

Reactions: 01234

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
HopesGaming Dunno how often you read these, but excellent game. I did encounter a somewhat annoying bug. The music is really well done, but the last main story plot (10), the music was overlapped with the standard lobby music or whatever that plays normally for the sub scenarios. You have some really nice, dramatic music going but it was competing with that music and well...the effect somewhat is lost.

Again though, I really like this game. if you you'd be willing, how far along is this story? 1/4? 1/3? 1/2? the version says .06, but that has always been somewhat confusing to me. Also this is really well done, its the end of the month so I wait, but I will be looking forward to pledging to you next month

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes