JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So in the next chapter the focus will be on lady Cordia, am I right?
According to Hopes, firstly, there will be a mini update which will finish the Isabel storyline that was left in a cliffhanger in the recent update.
Then the major story update after that will focus on the Eiza, her sister & the storyline of the 2 assassins families - the Carnefice Family & the Ombra Family.

Last edited:

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
According to Hopes, firstly, there will be a mini update which will finish the Isabel storyline that was left in a cliffhanger in the recent update.
Then the major story update after that will focus on the Eiza, her sister & the storyline of the 2 assassins families - the Carnefice Family & the Ombra Family.
That sounds great!!! I am already excited to see whats coming next now. The story is what makes me play this game I just hope it keeps being unique and fascinating.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
will the next update be the end of isabel's quests?
what a strange question, I would think as a main character, there would be more to do with her depending on how long the story goes for.
To answer you though, I read somewhere the next update is about...I think that red haired girl and the sister, as well as some stuff with Cordia. I am not 100% sure on that though, plus apparently I'm awful with names.

Reactions: Game Bond

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I'm worried about updates that will only develop the Isabel cheat path. I chose Isabel friend path, because I don't want to cheat on friendly Antonio. If Antonio was a jerk (or dead), I'd like to be more than just a friend with Isabel.
But now, I'm in danger that if the update is mostly about Isabel cheat path, I won't find anything new in it. :cry:

Reactions: 01234

Johood

Mar 3, 2019
first of all i love this game the story is good and the light sex presence is just at the perfect level to maintain my interest in the highter level. so like many have alraedy said, please keep up the good work.

that been said, i encounter a rather anoying problem with the gracie part. the last update offered a fix for the starting of the 4th or 5th event but in my case, the mission start, and then

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if it as been already answered i'm sorry but someone have any idee hot to fix that probleme?

thank you.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm worried about updates that will only develop the Isabel cheat path. I chose Isabel friend path, because I don't want to cheat on friendly Antonio. If Antonio was a jerk (or dead), I'd like to be more than just a friend with Isabel.
But now, I'm in danger that if the update is mostly about Isabel cheat path, I won't find anything new in it. :cry:
I felt the same way. I did ask about it on discord and was told for now there really is no point in worrying about it (for now) because netori route besides some extended events, only changes the dialogue a bit and cuts some events short.

However

Reactions: Real Kreten

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
first of all i love this game the story is good and the light sex presence is just at the perfect level to maintain my interest in the highter level. so like many have alraedy said, please keep up the good work.

that been said, i encounter a rather anoying problem with the gracie part. the last update offered a fix for the starting of the 4th or 5th event but in my case, the mission start, and then

if it as been already answered i'm sorry but someone have any idee hot to fix that probleme?

thank you.
about the magic touch, I think it works properly, but you're repeating a lot of the same event. actually you'll find yourself waiting 2-3 days between each time you do each action, the journal doesn't change a lot cus you're doing the same thing. its not just hours, just know you'll be waiting about 3 times.

Johood

Mar 3, 2019
about the magic touch, I think it works properly, but you're repeating a lot of the same event. actually you'll find yourself waiting 2-3 days between each time you do each action, the journal doesn't change a lot cus you're doing the same thing. its not just hours, just know you'll be waiting about 3 times.
thanks for the answer. i will try it that way.

Last edited:

Johood

Mar 3, 2019
well i tried it the way you told me, but no progression, it stay blocked on the second entry in the quest log saying "(completed) wait a couple of days and check hidden recondings at the laptop". I've waited a week in the game and still nothing new to interact with about Gracie...
And in addition to gracie's way hat is blocked, it olso blocked isabele way. it's quite annoying.
as for the money, i've already reach 10k plus i bought everyting i could in the game.
and all a do is wait since i finished the main stry some time ago. the last tings to do for me now is gracie an isabele way.

atticus chen

Sep 3, 2018
I have complete all the main story and now just doing the side quest but for some reason i can't start a "magic touch!". I've try everything from waiting a week to download a bugfix and that didn't work either. any advice?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I have complete all the main story and now just doing the side quest but for some reason i can't start a "magic touch!". I've try everything from waiting a week to download a bugfix and that didn't work either. any advice?
Bugfix button in laptop not working ??

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes