Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
well i tried it the way you told me, but no progression, it stay blocked on the second entry in the quest log saying "(completed) wait a couple of days and check hidden recondings at the laptop". I've waited a week in the game and still nothing new to interact with about Gracie...
And in addition to gracie's way hat is blocked, it olso blocked isabele way. it's quite annoying.
as for the money, i've already reach 10k plus i bought everyting i could in the game.
and all a do is wait since i finished the main stry some time ago. the last tings to do for me now is gracie an isabele way.
You don't interact with gracie, you have to keep going back to the hidden recordings, the most recent one with gracie will keep saying "better check back after a couple days", the count might not even start until you see that, then yeah, it takes at least 3 days, talk to grace, check recordings get message to check back, 3 days, you keep repeating it. Also as above said, if its really still stuck, your laptop has something called bug fixes and it should have that to fix it. But I've never needed to use that, its just a bit annoying to check cameras/wait 3 days and go through that whole cycle like 3 times.

Johood

Mar 3, 2019
You don't interact with gracie, you have to keep going back to the hidden recordings, the most recent one with gracie will keep saying "better check back after a couple days", the count might not even start until you see that, then yeah, it takes at least 3 days, talk to grace, check recordings get message to check back, 3 days, you keep repeating it. Also as above said, if its really still stuck, your laptop has something called bug fixes and it should have that to fix it. But I've never needed to use that, its just a bit annoying to check cameras/wait 3 days and go through that whole cycle like 3 times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
I just discover this game and turned out to be one of my favs games, how much time the updates approx?

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hi there, do we know when the next update is due ?

PS : I have read the last 10 pages but unfortunately did not find any info about it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Please, would you tell me where does your profile pic come from ?
Jill Valentine, from Resident Evil. Have not played the game and don't know who is the artist though. She is cute as fuck.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes