Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
J'ai surkiffé ce jeu, c'est devenu mon jeu préféré après man of the house.

C'est drôle, les filles sont belles et parfois certaine scène nous donne des frissons quand on vois que notre personnage prend confiance en lui.

Une fois terminé, ce jeu pourrais carrément être mis sur steam.

Très beau boulot, un grand bravo aux développeurs et un grand merci au traducteur FR sans qui je n'aurais jamais connu ce jeu !

I supercharged this game, it became my favorite game after man of the house.

It's funny, the girls are beautiful and sometimes certain scene gives us chills when we see that our character takes confidence in him.

Once finished, this game could be put on steam.

Very nice job, congratulations to the developers and a big thank you to the FR translator without whom I would never have known this game!

Reactions: Glass-Shadow

Kelebrimir

Apr 29, 2020
Help please. "I love you my son" won't start. I finish "My name is Luna" quest line and waited evening time, but the game still says i need something to do before can continue... Is this a bug?

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Oui, il faut être l’après-midi si je me souviens bien

Yes, you have to be in the afternoon if I remember correctly

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Full Transparency I used the cheat mod but since people suggested to revert back to the normal version of the game to proceed in this path I did that also but it did not solve it :/
It is because of you finished Isa story first (and because of the cliffhanger as Hopes said). Therefore, at the end of last quest of Isabel, the variable was set -> $isaPovAngry = True which prevent all dialogue with Isabel. I set it to false, opened the menu and set it back to true (for next release). Pick from the menu: "Can you keep a secret?" and it should play just fine. However, I am not sure, if there is more dialogue required to do with Isabel, if so you still won't be able to speak with her again. Second workaround is to rollback to older save (before the last scene of Isabel's freeroam) and finish it after you complete all other freeroam/main quests.

Help please. "I love you my son" won't start. I finish "My name is Luna" quest line and waited evening time, but the game still says i need something to do before can continue... Is this a bug?
Post your save

HideakiOwO

Dec 30, 2019
I can't wait for this game to be updated honestly

any game suggestions that are like this?
like mafia type i guess

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
With reference to the continuation of the story, Do we have a new story building up for the next version of the DeLuca Family or is that it?

1. If any further story is built for the game, would like to see what the continuation of the assasination attempt on the MC and further questioning by Cordia (where we learn that the assassin's sister is held hostage) and the offer of help by the MC lead to in this case

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
I feel the first update is about saving the hostaged sister of the assassin along with Wilfred, MC and assistance from Giancobbe then it might move to Isabella :). Wilfred's backstory also pending in the pipeline :)

Reactions: vmaks

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I feel the first update is about saving the hostaged sister of the assassin along with Wilfred, MC and assistance from Giancobbe then it might move to Isabella :). Wilfred's backstory also pending in the pipeline :)
Thank you for the kind words.
The next update will be a very small one. Don't want Isabel cliffhanger so there be Isabel event. Not worth downloading tho. It'll be small and nonsexual.
Just talk and scenery.

Main update will be- dunno. Will do my best.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Cordia on next update ?
Cordia is my second favorite character (only behind Luna), so I'd love to see her get an update.
However, I remember Hopes saying before MC will need to rise up in rank (he's only like Soldado right now?), in order to have more interactions with Cordia outside the main story, so if I had to guess, I don't think we'll be getting Cordia's freeroam/lewd update until MC reaches a rank like Capo for instance.

Though I could also be wrong. In the end, it will all depend on what Hopes decides, of course.

Reactions: Game Bond

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Cordia is my second favorite character (only behind Luna), so I'd love to see her get an update.
However, I remember Hopes saying before MC will need to rise up in rank (he's only like Soldado right now?), in order to have more interactions with Cordia outside the main story, so if I had to guess, I don't think we'll be getting Cordia's freeroam/lewd update until MC reaches a rank like Capo for instance.

Though I could also be wrong. In the end, it will all depend on what Hopes decides, of course.
Indeed.. progression is an important thing so If we just rush to major scenes with Lady Cordia it would not feel earned without character progression yet I am sure there will be little interactions with Lady Cordia in the updates specially considering we are going to carry out a major mission to solve the issue of the assassin's sister.

Jun 17, 2018
I can't wait for this game to be updated honestly

any game suggestions that are like this?
like mafia type i guess
I wouldn't call these games exactly the typical mafia type but yeah these games do have some mafia kind of a background involved. I list them below:
1.Denos City
2.Rocking Robin
3.Alexandra
4.The Story of Survival of John Smith (unfortunately its an abandoned game now, but it had plenty of content. Literally has 2 parts!!)

Reactions: HideakiOwO

theola

Dec 21, 2019
I know this might be an odd opinion but i seriously don't like gracie that much. She has her charms and all and i don't hate her or anything. I just don't like her and honestly i wouldnt want any relationship with her. I liked that she was smart in the start and very cheerful etc but i swear to god it feels like she is much more likely to kill you than luna is.
Does anyone else feel the same ?

All in all this is one of the best games i've played. Really deep compared to many others and i don't mind that there isn't any sex so "far" in the game. It kinda makes it more realistic. If anyone has any other similar games with lots of focus on story and got a great story line i would appreciate a PM :p
Damn, to be honest, she scares me. The combination of her intelligence and lack of basic social understanding makes her really cold, I understand why Cordia is trying to keep her away now. Wouldn't want anything to do with her.....

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes