Aug 14, 2018
we wont get an ETA unless it is very close to the release date
As far as I am concerned that is a good thing. I really like HopesGaming 's attitude to (try and) not give out ETA's. To me it seems that the best thing that can happen is that you are able to stick to your ETA and then nobody cares. Alternatively fate strikes and you are late which then makes some people rather unhappy.
Even though not giving an ETA does not give us a date to explicitly look foward to, I think it is the better alternative.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Man, the NTR scene with Isabel is hot:love: I don't usually like NTR but in this case its the other character get NTR and not the MC so its fine.

And there won't be.
Netori (the main character steals another love interest) however, has always been pretty obvious that it would be the case since the 0.01.

NTR = Netorare.
NTR Netori.

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Im the only one that feels bad for Antonio? I mean, i know that he is not there for Isabel and all but he also lose a child you know and Isabel basically treats the MC as a walking dick

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Also he's the only one in the entire game that never said something mean to the MC in any way or moment

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Also he's the only one in the entire game that never said something mean to the MC in any way or moment
Look dude considering the fact you have profile pic of Guts I mad respect you! but you have a choice you don't need to necessarily go for netori path. That's it. It's your choice also for the fact you don't know if he really cheated with his friends on the bar or not and you can't really understand the feelings that Isabel is having out of compassion and support that she should have received all those years, until you are in her position.

Reactions: NukaCola

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Look dude considering the fact you have profile pic of Guts I mad respect you! but you have a choice you don't need to necessarily go for netori path. That's it. It's your choice also for the fact you don't know if he really cheated with his friends on the bar or not and you can't really understand the feelings that Isabel is having out of compassion and support that she should have received all those years, until you are in her position.
I know man but the last update was all.about Isabel right? And feels bad having less content just for not wanting to do something with her
Idk maybe im not chad enough for the ntr route xd

Reactions: Game Bond

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
I've played the Netori route IRL... It's tough, and confusing, and usually doesn't work. But sometimes it does. It is one of those scenarios that just happens.

Reactions: Game Bond

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I know man but the last update was all.about Isabel right? And feels bad having less content just for not wanting to do something with her
Idk maybe im not chad enough for the ntr route xd
Slowly slowly everyone's going to get the content they want there will be whole updates about individual characters too so don't worry friend. Also I hate NTR too not netori but netorare and if you can't handle netori that doesn't mean you are not chad enough you are just very pure kind hearted and sensitive and there's nothing wrong with that. Also considering the fact that you've read berserk you are already an absolute chad!

Reactions: NOVASSR

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I've played the Netori route IRL... It's tough, and confusing, and usually doesn't work. But sometimes it does. It is one of those scenarios that just happens.
Lol dude...well I've never been in such a experience but I am sure it must be billion to one cosmic fluke.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Im the only one that feels bad for Antonio? I mean, i know that he is not there for Isabel and all but he also lose a child you know and Isabel basically treats the MC as a walking dick
No, you are not. I chose friend path.

kratosroy89

Mar 10, 2019
I did the Isabela path before Luna's quest and now whenever I go to speak with her about the Femme Fatale mission it shows ' I don't want to talk with her right now '. Any fix ?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes