Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I wouldn't call these games exactly the typical mafia type but yeah these games do have some mafia kind of a background involved. I list them below:
1.Denos City
2.Rocking Robin
3.Alexandra
4.The Story of Survival of John Smith (unfortunately its an abandoned game now, but it had plenty of content. Literally has 2 parts!!)
Rise of the Crime Lord could fit as well

HideakiOwO

Dec 30, 2019
I wouldn't call these games exactly the typical mafia type but yeah these games do have some mafia kind of a background involved. I list them below:
1.Denos City
2.Rocking Robin
3.Alexandra
4.The Story of Survival of John Smith (unfortunately its an abandoned game now, but it had plenty of content. Literally has 2 parts!!)
thanks

if u have any suggestions about game that are more focused on story like this can you tell me?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Damn, to be honest, she scares me. The combination of her intelligence and lack of basic social understanding makes her really cold, I understand why Cordia is trying to keep her away now. Wouldn't want anything to do with her.....
Well, according to Wilfred, she's supposed to have Serpent level potential, so I'm not surprised that she has that "scary" level of intelligence that even scares MC at times.

Yeah, I think one of the most evident (though there are several implied scenes as well) scenes of her lack of social understanding is her (and Luna's scene) with Jalen at the park. Jalen warns them should the DeLuca's contract harm the MC in any way, he will come for them, and while Gracie is quick to anger, Luna remains calm because she knows Jalen (despite his words) means well.

I don't think just based on the first impressions (of Luna & Gracie) alone, that we would have imagined them to be like that (which makes it more interesting).

Despite that, I really do like her character though (even though I like Luna & Cordia more than her). Sure she can be scary at times, but other times she comes off as lovable oddball.

Last edited:
Reactions: theola

Rapidboy

Apr 10, 2020
Hello all.
I'm having trouble completing "The Magic Touch"
Ewent works, stops after watching the 7 recording ... I waited many days and nothing happens. I didn't find the answer in the forum, maybe I was looking wrong ... my English is poor ... please help ...
Zrzut ekranu (1).png Zrzut ekranu (2).png Zrzut ekranu (3).png Zrzut ekranu (4).png

Hilkem

Sep 1, 2019

atticus chen

Sep 3, 2018
Hello all.
I'm having trouble completing "The Magic Touch"
Ewent works, stops after watching the 7 recording ... I waited many days and nothing happens. I didn't find the answer in the forum, maybe I was looking wrong ... my English is poor ... please help ...
I have that happen to me too, but all you have to do is going to the computer and there should be a "bug fix" button in there just for that mission. If you can't find that button, then you probably press it before you play that mission......so best way is to redownload the game.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Jill Valentine, from Resident Evil. Have not played the game and don't know who is the artist though. She is cute as fuck.

Thanks a lot man. You're amazing.

IceL33

Feb 20, 2019
Wow ive been avoiding this game for a year for the sake coming back to a lot of content... but I only missed 2 updates. Thats actually pretty impressive in its own way lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH and vmaks

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
First off, 10k replies to this thread.

Second off, I love this game, but the bit with Luna's past. Not only am I really saddened but I can already tell this game is going to destroy me. I have a not so great past with some bad mental scars and bad nightmares, and oh god are those nighmares going to come back.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Whats new with the latest update? Sorry cant play it for now, so much patients to take care off esp. the infected.
Just copy pasted the changelog out of OP.
v0.06.1
- FRENCH TRANSLATION ADDED
- Removed the day counter (There is no time limit in the game and hence the day counter only adds to confuse players)
- Tooltip added
- Added no sound camera image for soundless recordings
- Fixed story9 not adding +1 kill to mc stat
- The laptop now hides the money when watching recordings
- Fixed lobby music not playing after luna breast event
- Journal wrong order fixed
- Bugfix menu added to the laptop

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes