Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
When will MC start to becoming one,i mean i think he needs some kind of trigger to unlock his potential and then he will start getting stronger,but what is that trigger and how/when would he unlock it
Rather than a trigger I think it will be a gradual change, which would go better together with the slow burn pacing in the story, plus we already see some changes in him, like in the event with Luna's backstory, I don't think MC would have been willing to seal a pact with a game of russian roulette at the start

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
When will MC start to becoming one,i mean i think he needs some kind of trigger to unlock his potential and then he will start getting stronger,but what is that trigger and how/when would he unlock it
Drakan47 gave a good idea on how it will be. There is no instant trigger but step by step. We already had a bit by now. The feeling of getting rescued, feeling helpless in some situations, wanting to learn.
During the Eiza (the assassin) first event where she tries to assassinate him in bed but he appears behind is probably our first view on how he can become in the future. Also, the first, and only, time we get to hear MC's main theme. (My most expensive soundtrack so far)

I think this kind of people don't have depth in their lives, they are just live in they own world and they can't understand the complexity of life and the complexity of a good story like yours. I understand that this comments are bother you, but i think you are wasting your time when you deal with them. Keep up with this great story of yours, most of us love it and finally i wish you the best for your life and of course your game.
I just have a habit to write to everyone. Done that since day 1, heh.
But don't worry. I never let those affect me or end up wasting too much time. It's a fun side activity to do.

Thanks for the kind words!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My most expensive soundtrack so far
Now I know why the rest of the game look as it looks.:ROFLMAO: You clearly squander our money here.:ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, as I can't even remember what music you used for the theme, would you add a music gallery to it?
Also on that note, the "usually" image/scene/replay gallery.
And I don't mean it for lend only, I'm certained not the only one that would be happy to replay some of the ridiculous exchanges between the people e.g. Gottardo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

jenzu3

Dec 18, 2018
i cannot continue with the The Magic Touch quest i have no options to speak with gracie can't ask her about the trip , been waiting ton of days its not working

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
i cannot continue with the The Magic Touch quest i have no options to speak with gracie can't ask her about the trip , been waiting ton of days its not working
My advice is to try advancing the main story and see if that moves things along. You might also want to try the bugfix linked in the OP.

Reactions: HopesGaming

jenzu3

Dec 18, 2018
My advice is to try advancing the main story and see if that moves things along. You might also want to try the bugfix linked in the OP.
thats the thing im done with main story lmao but cant progress with gracie nor isabel because both connected even downloaded the fix file still cant progress with that certain quest

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Now I know why the rest of the game look as it looks.:ROFLMAO: You clearly squander our money here.:ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, as I can't even remember what music you used for the theme, would you add a music galery to it?
Also on that note, the "usually" image/scene/replay gallery.
And I don't mean it for lend only, I'm certained not the only one that would be happy to replay some of the ridiculous exchanges between the people e.g. Gottardo.
Yup, gallery, and stuff is planned but not sure about the music gallery. maybe if there are enough people who would want it.
How deep the gallery, in general, would be is something I have to think about once I get to it, heh.

Any information about the realease date of next update ??
Soon for a small update. No update info about the major update (0.07)

have you tried using the bug fix at the laptop?

jenzu3

Dec 18, 2018
Yup, gallery, and stuff is planned but not sure about the music gallery. maybe if there are enough people who would want it.
How deep the gallery, in general, would be is something I have to think about once I get to it, heh.

Soon for a small update. No update info about the major update (0.07)

have you tried using the bug fix at the laptop?
the bug fix at laptop doesn't exist for me but now its working fine i placed the bug fix file in the game folder and renpy folder so idk which one was the fix lmao , also good work on the game i been playing it for 4-5 hours none stop good story! wish it was complete when i found the game haha so i don't have to wait for updates no need to rush it as well keep the great work

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for v0.06.1 Compressed + Cheat Mod(Le Taz) :

Touch On MC's Laptop to Access Cheat Menu (Use the stats cheat at your own risk. Do Not Complain if that breaks your saves)
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
How do I import old save files?

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
After mentioning of the MC music theme, I wanted to look at the scene with a beautiful red-haired assassins. Unfortunately, I didn't left save of it, so I started playing from the beginning.

With knowledge of "my name is Luna", the story has such a different immersion. There are so many hints that one cannot understand on the first pass.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Heh, I am doing good.
Staying safe and playing it safe!
Hope you and your family are staying safe.

And to the rest of you as well. Stay strong.
Glad to hear that

So far we're staying safe as well :)

Ooh, the small update is soon yay :D
That was the continuation of Isabel right?

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Glad to hear that

So far we're staying safe as well :)

Ooh, the small update is soon yay :D
That was the continuation of Isabel right?
Hein ? c'est quand ??? parce qu’il veulent me faire reprendre le travail dans une semaine :s

Huh? when is it ??? because they want to get me back to work in a week: s

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Hein ? c'est quand ??? parce qu’il veulent me faire reprendre le travail dans une semaine :s

Huh? when is it ??? because they want to get me back to work in a week: s
I have no idea, but hopes said soon... But that might just have been about information about the small update..
Might have misread/misunderstood it a bit in my excitement :oops:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Dude, this game has everything srsly.. i need more haha anyone knows if this game is still updating? Is soooo damn good :D

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey how have you been doing HopesGaming . I've been busy as usual, but still missing the return of The DeLuca Family (and looking forward to the Isabel mini-update).

Just some questions for ya:

1) So in terms of story, who in the DeLucas judges/decides which person gets promoted to higher rank (e.g. from soldado to elite soldado etc etc)? From the looks of it till now, it feel's like it's Wilfred (since he seems to have the database on pretty much all members, like seeing potential of Gracie & MC), but who gets the final say in the matter? Is it Cordia (because she's the Don), or does she delegate that matter to Wilfred cause she trusts her (i.e. Wilfred just makes the decision & just reports to Cordia who got promoted)?
Also, how do rest of the Big Five deal with this matter? Does it depend on their Don's personality & their relationship with their Consigliere etc?

2) Is there any cap (limit) to numbers of each rank/position (excluding Don, Consigliere & Underboss, since they're pretty obvious titles where only one person can hold that position) such as soldado, elite soldado, Capos, Wilfred's division etc?

3) Gottardo & his flail. Is there some hidden story behind why Gottardo always uses his flail, & why he always takes it everywhere (Well he seems to)? Perhaps it's just me, but I'm kinda getting the feeling he's got a strong emotional attachment to it (something from his past).

Stev Johnson

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone know how to triggers "The Magic Touch!" event of Gracie ? I'm stuck and don't know how to trigger this. I have done the previous requirement for this event.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I have one question.

Within MC statistics we can keep eyes on, is one – number of kills. I (like MC himself) wished to keep this figure at 0 for as long as possible. But who wouldn't sacrifice that change for Luna, right?
I therefore wonder if this "corruption" path is given for MC, or if we will be able to choose over time in what form we will get involved.

I can think of three examples of characters that were mentioned in the game.
1. Antonio (direct killing),
2. Wilfred (indirect killing),
3. Lucan (preferably without killing).

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes