Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Just played this game. I usually don't play games that lack quite a few sexual content tags, preferring to wait for an update, but I'm glad I didn't for this game. I appreciate a good story and I found it in this game. Really happy with it actually! Can't wait for the update and I'm hoping for a pregnancy tag further down the line.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Fantastic update and now i can see Antonio will lose his wife and Don position to MC in future and that time Antonia will declaring war againts MC.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Well, according to Wilfred, she's supposed to have Serpent level potential, so I'm not surprised that she has that "scary" level of intelligence that even scares MC at times.

Yeah, I think one of the most evident (though there are several implied scenes as well) scenes of her lack of social understanding is her (and Luna's scene) with Jalen at the park. Jalen warns them should the DeLuca's contract harm the MC in any way, he will come for them, and while Gracie is quick to anger, Luna remains calm because she knows Jalen (despite his words) means well.

I don't think just based on the first impressions (of Luna & Gracie) alone, that we would have imagined them to be like that (which makes it more interesting).

Despite that, I really do like her character though (even though I like Luna & Cordia more than her). Sure she can be scary at times, but other times she comes off as lovable oddball.
I think Wilfred rated her even above Serpent Level. Or at least deemed her the potentially strongest person he had ever seen.
Well another scary scene with Gracie is the one after the Event with Isabella (I am trying to be vague) where she:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cordia herself is scared not for her but for what she may do.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing and I love the story. I wish the game had a bit more of lewd stuff but still great game, and I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
Wow! This game man! I have been trying to find something good to say about it but all I can say is the renders are pretty good, but the story is all about how tough the women are & how incompetent us men are, I was genuinely recommended this by a Patreon user as I recently joined I have been backing a few really promising games like City Of Broken Dreamers & a one of the best games around Where the Heart Is (Still waiting on that Episode 17 update by the way). What pissed me off is he compared this game to the two above. This game has NOTHING on those, both storywise or character wise. This games only agenda seems to be about how tough as nails the characters MOST of whom are female are. Better title would be I'm a Strong Independent Wahmen, Who don't Need No Man:The Game. Long title I know but fitting considering the Protagonist has the personality of a coma patient

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Wow! This game man! I have been trying to find something good to say about it but all I can say is the renders are pretty good, but the story is all about how tough the women are & how incompetent us men are, I was genuinely recommended this by a Patreon user as I recently joined I have been backing a few really promising games like City Of Broken Dreamers & a one of the best games around Where the Heart Is (Still waiting on that Episode 17 update by the way). What pissed me off is he compared this game to the two above. This game has NOTHING on those, both storywise or character wise. This games only agenda seems to be about how tough as nails the characters MOST of whom are female are. Better title would be I'm a Strong Independent Wahmen, Who don't Need No Man:The Game. Long title I know but fitting considering the Protagonist has the personality of a coma patient
In the game there is the same number of tough men as women. If we mark limit at serpent level potential, then:

1. Cordia 1. Wilfred
2. Luna 2. Antonio
3. Grace 3. Serpent „sniper“
4. Serpent (Luna`s teacher) 4. Serpent „maceman“
+ 1 serpent we do know nothing about.
+MC?

If you are bothered by the role of MC in all this. I think he's doing well for a beginner.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Nah. I am not excited with some plot twists and dev writing talent in general, but here you see an elephant that does not exist. Female characters rely too heavily on men to be called strong and independent. The plot is not about that at all.

Reactions: mitjo

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
N7 when will the next update of the deluca family will be released ? And please don't release a short story in the next version,make it bit longer story.make it asap
I'm sure N7 is a good mod and staff of this site, but when you want an answer from the dev, you should ask the dev itself...:D
1589097061192.png
But for your question, usually, the next update comes, when the next update comes and this, usually, happens around 3 months after the last one is release. Yet all release date or estimated release date are prone to be wrong.

And to add to tundralupus, if you want to have a release date and the dev will do all he can to achive the release on this date, more than often some content will be cut of and be released, if at all, on a later date.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hello, thanks for the reviews and complaints. But I have to say;
What in the world are you on about? Especially you review where you accuse people of being fake accounts because they like the game. No offense, but it kind of highlights your arrogance throughout your comment and review. Self-importance so to say.

Politics agenda? Sorry, but no. I never cared about stuff like that. There are right-wing fanatics and left-wing fanatics. I think both are stupid and a waste of my time. No offense to you or anyone else that is heavily political.
In my game, there are strong females, yes (and so what?), but there are also strong males. Some of the strongest ones have been males. (E.g Serpent)
The mc is not a 'badass' and compared to some of the females he looks like a weak-ass, true. But the average player (and hence why most don't mind) would easily understand why:
He is a normal guy who suddenly appeared in the life of the mafias while the females and other characters are used to it.
To further simplify it- he starts weak and then will become strong. Character development. Age-old writing technique. Nothing revoltunary to see here, heh.

So, a male mc that will keep improving and has the most important role in the story (like seriously, he is the main focus... The mc... Focus area... His story...), male characters that are superhuman strengths, other male characters with important roles. Can you see how calling it anti-men is a bit silly now?

Now, it is clear that you have your own agenda. Again, people can be as political as they want, but please don't think that everyone is the same.
And before you dismiss that. Look at your main complaint. We both know it's a proxy complaint. Anyone who sees a strong female in a story and automatically think it's anti-men... I don't believe anyone is that far gone...
Strong women do not equal weak men. Strong men do not equal weak women.

I can see how it would look like that from the eyes of an extremely political person. Especially if the hatred for women is that strong.

About your review where you accuse people of creating fake accounts to like the game. That is, for lack of a better word, stupid. The mods check for that. And even if they did, there is a higher chance that negative reviews and comments are the fake ones. How do I know? Because it has already been proven about the negative ones.

And you talk about detailed reviews, yet your own review is far from it compared to the other reviews. Hell, even the few ones below you are more detailed.

If you really want to accuse people of wrongdoings, especially something like fake accounts that is against the rules here, you should at least have something to back it up. Right now you are simply 'pissing' on people that like the game solely because they like something you dislike.

Lastly, I recommend watching this .

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
What in the world are you on about? Especially you review where you accuse people of being fake accounts because they like the game. No offense, but it kind of highlights your arrogance throughout your comment and review. Self-importance so to say.

Politics agenda? Sorry, but no. I never cared about stuff like that. There are right-wing fanatics and left-wing fanatics. I think both are stupid and a waste of my time. No offense to you or anyone else that is heavily political.
In my game, there are strong females, yes (and so what?), but there are also strong males. Some of the strongest ones have been males. (E.g Serpent)
The mc is not a 'badass' and compared to some of the females he looks like a weak-ass, true. But the average player (and hence why most don't mind) would easily understand why:
He is a normal guy who suddenly appeared in the life of the mafias while the females and other characters are used to it.
To further simplify it- he starts weak and then will become strong. Character development. Age-old writing technique. Nothing revoltunary to see here, heh.

So, a male mc that will keep improving and has the most important role in the story (like seriously, he is the main focus... The mc... Focus area... His story...), male characters that are superhuman strengths, other male characters with important roles. Can you see how calling it anti-men is a bit silly now?

Now, it is clear that you have your own agenda. Again, people can be as political as they want, but please don't think that everyone is the same.
And before you dismiss that. Look at your main complaint. We both know it's a proxy complaint. Anyone who sees a strong female in a story and automatically think it's anti-men... I don't believe anyone is that far gone...

I can see how it would look like that from the eyes of an extremely political person. Especially if the hatred for women is that strong.

About your review where you accuse people of creating fake accounts to like the game. That is, for lack of a better word, stupid. The mods check for that. And even if they did, there is a higher chance that negative reviews and comments are the fake ones. How do I know? Because it has already been proven about the negative ones.

And you talk about detailed reviews, yet your own review is far from it compared to the other reviews. Hell, even the few ones below you are more detailed.

If you really want to accuse people of wrongdoings, especially something like fake accounts that is against the rules here, you should at least have something to back it up. Right now you are simply 'pissing' on people that like the game solely because they like something you dislike.

I think you might need to dumb it down for him...
Based on his post and complaints reading and understanding what is written isn't his strong point :unsure:

Now back to important stuff... And I'm not going to ask about when the update is ;)

How are you doing?
Hope you are healthy and safe :)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I think you might need to dumb it down for him...
Based on his post and complaints reading and understanding what is written isn't his strong point :unsure:

Now back to important stuff... And I'm not going to ask about when the update is ;)

How are you doing?
Hope you are healthy and safe :)
Heh, I am doing good.
Staying safe and playing it safe!
Hope you and your family are staying safe.

And to the rest of you as well. Stay strong.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Seriously? After I wachted this video, I'm astonished, ashamed, angered and that are only the feelings I can express and identify. I haven't heard before of this group and the extrem hate and anger they have, but it has, for certained, cleared my threshold.
I simply can't understand it even though I could count myself among them. And it simply goes way beyond from what I can respect as a "simple" other opinion.

So, if I spinning this around, where are my .... government, as it is clearly not my fault that I don't have it.

But yes, hopes, can we have an update tomorrow? Just cut out all content not yet ready and skip the whole testing, oh, I forgot, you aren't a big video game publisher.:devilish:

Last edited:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017

I think this kind of people don't have depth in their lives, they are just live in they own world and they can't understand the complexity of life and the complexity of a good story like yours. I understand that this comments are bother you, but i think you are wasting your time when you deal with them. Keep up with this great story of yours, most of us love it and finally i wish you the best for your life and of course your game.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
When will MC start to becoming one,i mean i think he needs some kind of trigger to unlock his potential and then he will start getting stronger,but what is that trigger and how/when would he unlock it
Rather than a trigger I think it will be a gradual change, which would go better together with the slow burn pacing in the story, plus we already see some changes in him, like in the event with Luna's backstory, I don't think MC would have been willing to seal a pact with a game of russian roulette at the start

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes