Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So i just wanted to point out randomly about the games tags. I noticed that "Harem" isn't one of them. Likely for a damn good reason. So maybe just maybe, make your choices carefully.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
FIX for Isabels past quest (the intro and the drinking questline) not showing as complete.

Again, only download if you got the issue. Should be able to start the new Isabel content at her room while she is reading.

Replace the script in the game folder.
That worked for me. "The Contract" and "Dancing with a DeLuca" are both still looking like they're weren't complete in the events section but the top 3 Isabel events went green (and i think changed, there were three starting with "Intro" before the patch now only one) and the new events started. Thanks for that! And nice work on the new update.

mdnss86

Feb 1, 2019
Is there a dl link i should see and i dont see? for fixing Gracie... i see ppl post i should replace x folder with y folder.. but cant find the folder to download to change my game folder... makes sence ? :))

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I`m leaving isabel alone. She is a capos wife, not only a capo but a capo of your family. And now that i bound with Luna, i`m aiming only for her. So, not going back any saves to play the new content. I hope this clausure caused by corona give you some time to create new content whit gracie and luna soon, and develop more the history of beeing a mafia boy...

Reactions: SonnyG932

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So I been thinking about this for a while and shared my theory on Hopes server. I might as well go ahead and share it here as well.

Hopes is clearly writing on a different level than most and already has a unique story in mind. I don't see Hopes as a person who does things without a reason, example Netorari or Friendship routes, or not including a Harem tag. These things all have meaning in my opinion. Possible Spoiler territories up ahead.

Antonio has been made out to be a guy buckling under stress for a while now. He's clearly more emotional than the others and has a much harder time dealing with everything. He's showed us major failure in planning the attack, one Grace was bold enough to fix on her own. Now we know he's even failing at home in his bed with his wife. This leads me to believe that Antonio isn't cut out to lead.

Wilfred is a very well organized character with a vast information network and commands great influence. His goal is the survival of the family. So basically he knows about Antonio, and I'm betting he know's about MC and Isabel.

So why is MC still alive? Why hasn't Wilfred informed Antonio?
My theory is that it's because allowing Antonio to find out on his own will cause a future conflict with Antonio that forces him to show his hand and tests the MCs importance. Antonio can't let what's going on stand, not really and MC is needed to the family for one reason or another. Antonio will create conflict with the MC, which will ultimately end with the MCs importance over riding Antonio's feelings. Keep in mind. That tag was Netorari and he was labeled as Bi. Antonio is still in love with his wife. MC taking his girl is a conflict that will have to be resolved. That being said Antonio will show everyone he isn't fit to rule which with Luna's state of mind, MCs not part of the family, leaving only Grace. The one person Wilfred believes is far more capable than everyone else. She is someone he can see running the family. I think Wilfred isn't saying anything because he wants Antonio to show everyone he can't handle it or worst case scenario end up dead in a fight against MC.

Now I get my theory isn't fleshed out, full of lots of holes and leaves a ton of place for MCs relationships with the others to be ruined. At this point only the mother would be what kept MC alive and I'm certain even that would be by razer thin threads. Yet to me this still makes sense. Now there is more conflict, more reasons to push Grace forward, more reason for the MC to dig into his current position and more reason to rebuild and ultimately become closer to all of the family members once more and begin making your true choice for a love interest.

But hey that's just a theory. A SlayerRaven Theory!

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Again I really enjoyed the update and I really want to see more of Isabella in future but I just want to say with all due respect regardless of everyone's opinions here i just want the game to go by script planned by Dev and our opinions should not shape the course of actions in future. Just stay by the solid draft you've made Dev.

Reactions: tonny

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Ok, reading the last 10 pages of comments it makes me think that I was particularly lucky. No bugs. Yay!

now, I believe that the events of this update are in the final part of the time frame of the previous update. You start to getting closer to Isabel a few days before the "My name is Luna" event, which takes place right before "The Blizzard Princess". I mean, the "memories" scene in Luna's bedroom lead me to think this.

Joey and his fuckin' beard makes me laugh everytime! Fact.

The scene where Gracy threatens th MC makes me goosebumps! What a twist! And I know for certain that she's not joking! I think that we have to remove the hidden cameras as soon as possibile! She knows that the MC is doing something on her back and after all this chapters we have to learn that she is a little bit unstable. Look at her eyes! They froze me!!!

Luna continues to be the best character so far IMHO. Please, just "don't call her stupid" and let her push some buttons! xD

Reactions: Game Bond

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I would even wait two years for updates like the last one. quality > quantity.
As a Patron, I wouldn't. Even 6 months is too much for me, but Hopes promised more steady updates, so let's see. :)
OK, maybe not 2 years, but really glad I could support this project for the last 6 months in between updates. Really enjoyed the update. :) Mr.Hopes, I continue pledging and looking forward for next update!

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
So I been thinking about this for a while and shared my theory on Hopes server. I might as well go ahead and share it here as well.

Hopes is clearly writing on a different level than most and already has a unique story in mind. I don't see Hopes as a person who does things without a reason, example Netorari or Friendship routes, or not including a Harem tag. These things all have meaning in my opinion. Possible Spoiler territories up ahead.

Antonio has been made out to be a guy buckling under stress for a while now. He's clearly more emotional than the others and has a much harder time dealing with everything. He's showed us major failure in planning the attack, one Grace was bold enough to fix on her own. Now we know he's even failing at home in his bed with his wife. This leads me to believe that Antonio isn't cut out to lead.

Wilfred is a very well organized character with a vast information network and commands great influence. His goal is the survival of the family. So basically he knows about Antonio, and I'm betting he know's about MC and Isabel.

So why is MC still alive? Why hasn't Wilfred informed Antonio?
My theory is that it's because allowing Antonio to find out on his own will cause a future conflict with Antonio that forces him to show his hand and tests the MCs importance. Antonio can't let what's going on stand, not really and MC is needed to the family for one reason or another. Antonio will create conflict with the MC, which will ultimately end with the MCs importance over riding Antonio's feelings. Keep in mind. That tag was Netorari and he was labeled as Bi. Antonio is still in love with his wife. MC taking his girl is a conflict that will have to be resolved. That being said Antonio will show everyone he isn't fit to rule which with Luna's state of mind, MCs not part of the family, leaving only Grace. The one person Wilfred believes is far more capable than everyone else. She is someone he can see running the family. I think Wilfred isn't saying anything because he wants Antonio to show everyone he can't handle it or worst case scenario end up dead in a fight against MC.

Now I get my theory isn't fleshed out, full of lots of holes and leaves a ton of place for MCs relationships with the others to be ruined. At this point only the mother would be what kept MC alive and I'm certain even that would be by razer thin threads. Yet to me this still makes sense. Now there is more conflict, more reasons to push Grace forward, more reason for the MC to dig into his current position and more reason to rebuild and ultimately become closer to all of the family members once more and begin making your true choice for a love interest.

But hey that's just a theory. A SlayerRaven Theory!
You're right. Mostly for the Wilfred's part of your theory. I think that he wants Gracie to lead the family after Cordelia and it's impossibile that he doesn't know about MC and Isabella. Not in the long run anyway. But I'm not entirely convinced that Wilfred has no interest to raise to the top. Maybe using Gracie as a trampoline. She is too smart to get screwed, but her social problems and her trust in Wilfred can be something that our Uncle can use.
Anyway, it seems to me too that Wilfred wants to show everybody Antonio's inability to command.

supslurp

Feb 21, 2020
I like your games? why you don't upload your game on git when if you update him?
You need help to trad ur game english to french imon discord : SUP2Ak#2222 invite me

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
My old laptop broke down with all my old saves :( But all good :) I just started over and lol Luna and Wilfred already have me laughing so hard, my eyes tear up :D God damn brilliant writting and chars all, of them!! and looking forward to seeing more of Isabel :love: I know it only can be good!!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Just loaded my last save from December, and can't find the new content for v.0.06. I listened to recording in Isabel's and Antonio's room, and hitting Continue doesn't help. Is there a bug or old saves not working? Thanks.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Just loaded my last save from December, and can't find the new content for v.0.06. I listened to recording in Isabel's and Antonio's room, and hitting Continue doesn't help. Is there a bug or old saves not working? Thanks.
Did you go to their room in the evening?
It should give you the option to talk about what happened with Isabel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I used my saves from 0.5 so there should not be any problem. If I am not mistaken, the first new content starts when you talk to Isabel when she is reading a book in her room. I think it is noon time. Try talking to her then and a new option should be there.
Also, check the event log. It tells you what to do.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
i didn't like the fact that we didn't get the chance to refuse to humiliate antonio in the last scene, even in the netori path, we should be able to chose to respect him.
Why did you choose netori path if you wanna refuse to steal Isabel from Antonio? You cannot steal someone's woman as a gentleman. This is like, "Hey Mr.Antonia, i am gonna steal your wife but i want your blessing, pretty please?"
Antonia is supposed to be humiliated for netori path to make sense. Mc is the bad guy here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and Game Bond

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Why did you choose netori path if you wanna refuse to steal Isabel from Antonio? You cannot steal someone's woman as a gentleman. This is like, "Hey Mr.Antonia, i am gonna steal your wife but i want your blessing, pretty please?"
Antonia is supposed to be humiliated for netori path to make sense. Mc is the bad guy here.
I think that Antonio deserves it! We don't have to forget that all his "You're welcome Mr. NewKid" is all bullshit. We saw how it feels about it in the records of Cordia's office. So, the MC knows that Antonio doesn't like him so much. Anyway, I'm gonna play the Netori Route because I don't wanna miss the contents of the game. It's pretty ovbious that make a move with Isabella put the MC in a very dangerous position: she's not only a married woman in a Mafia Game, she's the Capo's wife, YOUR Capo's wife! I think that in a "real-life" situation you have to save your life and refuse Isa's attentions.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
[...]

The scene where Gracy threatens th MC makes me goosebumps! What a twist! And I know for certain that she's not joking! I think that we have to remove the hidden cameras as soon as possibile! She knows that the MC is doing something on her back and after all this chapters we have to learn that she is a little bit unstable. Look at her eyes! They froze me!!!

[...]
That scene gave a chill to my spine to...

To be honest, in my opinion Gracie is completely nuts, not 'luna like nuts-level' but still close enough to be constantly on the edge to change into a serious threat. Not necessairly to the MC, or maybe yes, but to other guys. Imagine what she is capable now, just partly trained in secret by Wilfried - think about shes fully trained...

That complete family is a bunch or wierdos, still highly skilled but still wierd :D

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes