HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I can look at the game guide to increase or decrease your morality. However, it seems that morality grows with bad words and actions. Isn't it right to be the opposite? Or is the guide wrong?
No, the guide is not wrong. MC is part of the mafia Family so I guess is how the morality system works
Uh... Maybe morality is the wrong word in the guide and it might be respect?
Because shooting someone up like a luna(tic) might earn you respect, but it definitely is far from being positive in the morale compartment :HideThePain:
In the game's code the word is morality. But in-game the stat is called dispassion.
1593007886617.png

With that in mind, HopesGaming I have one question:

1) It's been awhile since we've seen the whole Family having the dinner together, so any chance we get to see them dining altogether again (doesn't have to be dinner, breakfast or lunch I wouldn't mind also. I actually loved the interaction & conflicts in that scene in opening act of the game)?
There will be dinner scenes for sure. Especially one involving the death of a family member! Just kidding. Wanted to spice things up, heh.
But I will definitely be adding dinner scenes in the future.

Maybe change the requirements for this scene on the next update? I did without the "My name is Luna" quest and feels weird that Wilfred says something about the past trauma and the MC doesnt even ask about it
View attachment 704028
Thank you for the feedback! Will have it fixed

I totally forgot to post a bug.

I am not sure if somebody mentioned it. But Isabel's mission to go with the girls to the shopping mall keeps repeating over and over.
I did it once. Then I did the flashback. I could not start the kiss with Isabel (MC keeps saying he did not want to talk). Waiting the mission would start over. I decided to control skip it. I could now get the kiss. But the mission wanted to start over for the third time.
Same. I actually uploaded my save file here as well. Not sure if it's being looked at though.
Isabel's last event repeats itself. It seems to be a bug.
Yea been told about the bug before as well. Thanks for the feedback! Will have it fixed

Two years and still no sex scene huh? The Belle Delphine of renpy games
Want me to send you my bathwater?

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Really enjoyed the update. Thank you Hopes.
Couple of questions if i may.
1. The rescue mission for Eiza sister, is going to just dialogue or with it be a rendered mission.?
2. Will there be a point where MC chooses which of the ladies he will pursue or will it just be a natural flow type event.

I ask simply because i am a total Luna fan, and while Gracie and Isabel are great characters. I would like to think Luna will be the main interest at some point.

Not looking to offend anyone! . just my own view.
Thanks again for the update. Really looking forward more.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
1. The rescue mission for Eiza sister, is going to just dialogue or with it be a rendered mission.?
2. Will there be a point where MC chooses which of the ladies he will pursue or will it just be a natural flow type event.

I ask simply because i am a total Luna fan, and while Gracie and Isabel are great characters. I would like to think Luna will be the main interest at some point.

I'm totally for Luna as well and I was also wondering how the mission to save Eiza's sister will go through. Maybe it'll be in the next update.

Can't really wait to find out more about the story. I'm more into the story behind the characters than sex scenes. The game is quickly going top of my list, might even displace "acting lessons" out of the perch. hehe

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

The whole sandbox approach screams to me "free flowing possibility of getting close to all available ladies" of which I see potentially five as of now, although Ms Assassin will surely stay a bit on the side. I wouldn't mind the option to escape into some monogamous relationship with the ladies though. Either way, I'm positive that Hopes will do well.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Anyone has any ideas what impact the choice for the Isabela-path has? Will it blow in your face later on when you let her suck your dick? Will you be rewarded for friendzoning her?

a-user

Jun 28, 2017
Great update again HopesGaming i also think you did well by choosing to release early to save your backwards compatibility. A) because now you can finish this arc without having to start all over again (your reasoning) but also B) because i personally believe it is much better to have smaller release cycles. Keeps the interaction up and while the progress may be less per cycle the interaction with your fan base increases drastically.

Anyway keep up the good work.

Reactions: HopesGaming

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
WTF with ugly in the game? For fucks sake, if you want to tell something to the players, do it outside of the game and don't ruin it.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Am I the only one having this problem when opening the laptop on the bed?
You have a file called traceback.txt in your game root folder (the main folder where the game launcher is) with the full error report. That screenshot reveals nothing at the moment.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
HopesGaming have you thought of eventually taking Deluca to Steam? I think it would be a huge success. I originally thought that only full games were allowed, but then I saw what Badik did and clearly I don't see why you can't do something like that? You know, dividing the story in parts. The continuation parts could be just "expansions". Of course, first you would have to settle down on gameplay aspects, but I would start looking into requirement and such.

If Sisterly Lust can be on patreon, that even without patch is with no doubt an incest game, I am pretty confident DeLuca would have no trouble.

Just a note: you may need to think about the income process. While many would keep supporting you on patreon, others would just go a pick a the new part from Steam store. Sisterly Lust is a finished product, so everything they get on Steam is on top of what they got from patreon. I don't know how Badik works, having the product both on Steam and being developed through patreon support. Although, given that pretty much everybody can just grab it free here... the whole discussion can be irrelevant.

I still think it is worth taking some time analyzing the alternative.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

1. The plan is for rendered mission. 99% certain on that.
2. Can't say anything for certain on that matter just yet. Lot of things that need to be planned and taking account for.

HopesGaming have you thought of eventually taking Deluca to Steam? I think it would be a huge success. I originally thought that only full games were allowed, but then I saw what Badik did and clearly I don't see why you can't do something like that? You know, dividing the story in parts. The continuation parts could be just "expansions". Of course, first you would have to settle down on gameplay aspects, but I would start looking into requirement and such.

If Sisterly Lust can be on patreon, that even without patch is with no doubt an incest game, I am pretty confident DeLuca would have no trouble.

Just a note: you may need to think about the income process. While many would keep supporting you on patreon, others would just go a pick a the new part from Steam store. Sisterly Lust is a finished product, so everything they get on Steam is on top of what they got from patreon. I don't know how Badik works, having the product both on Steam and being developed through patreon support. Although, given that pretty much everybody can just grab it free here... the whole discussion can be irrelevant.

I still think it is worth taking some time analyzing the alternative.
I want to do steam someday. I just need to find out the hows etc.
Already trying to figure out how it will work with the game. Season based etc.

See you guys in another year
See ya.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes