Retor

Apr 7, 2020
I remember to have completed the Soldato event in the last update(0.06.1) Do I have to replay the same in the latest or Can the story be continued?

I have 2 more events in the event log one each under Main events and Isabel Events. How do I go about them? View attachment 703631 View attachment 703632

Last edited:

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
No, the guide is not wrong. MC is part of the mafia Family so I guess is how the morality system works
Uh... Maybe morality is the wrong word in the guide and it might be respect?
Because shooting someone up like a luna(tic) might earn you respect, but it definitely is far from being positive in the morale compartment :HideThePain:

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
How to know where to end in the current update. I am not understanding what to do after the Isabel event and the main event (What to do after completing "Fly White bird Fly" and "Portend")?

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
How to know where to end in the current update. I am not understanding what to do after the Isabel event and the main event (What to do after completing "Fly White bird Fly" and "Portend")?
If you completed both all you need is the goodnight kiss with Isabel. If you did that then you are done with this update.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We are forgetting one very important character when it comes to the attempts to kill MC. This character has the experience, resources, craftiness and opportunity to pull off all three of them. That of course is Wilfred. Up until this update I was suspect of his motivation and loyalty but see that changing from a direct threat to the the MC to an implied or indirect one. I think he is very protective of Luna and Gracie though. He could easily have tampered with the brakes since no one else was there to see it, He could have a servant in his back pocket for the poisoning and he could have used his connections to arrange the assassination attempt.
Yes, there is Wilfred. But from what I seen, he is loyal to the familiy and to none else. He looks like the person who do all thing if it help the standing of the Delucas in the end and I'm convicend that he has his own "hidden" agenda for the well being of the Delucas family.

Yet I don't think he is the one that would kill the MC. Also don't think that it would be far-fetched if Wilfred actualy manipulated his own breaks or poison the MC. Not to kill him, but to ensure his special position among the family. He could even encourage the assasin to go after the MC. Don't get me wrong I don't believe that Wilfred would kidnap the assasin's sister to arrange this situation, but used a already existing situation and for his goals or the families?

We already know that he sometimes extend or reinterpret the intent of Cordias wish and commands. He also knows clearly what the MC has ordered from mail and I don't believe that act he puts on with the MC. As for now Wilfred both use and shape the MC that he can fit in his plan, so the big question is only what this will be.

Furthermore the mysterious six has surly left an impact on the Deluca family. In addition to the loss of respect as they couldn't proctect two of their own main family members against an enemy. They also have lost one and another one has now gravity mental scars. And, as much as I know, all of this six are still alive.
So one of the big five failed to protect their family members and even failed to deliver the proper respond to them.
Luna will them death, most certain the same goes for Gracie, Cordia and Wilfred and likely Antonio as well.

So one part of Wilfred plan could be to used the MC to bring the mysterious six down. But it isn't enough that the MC is the MC with his own mysterious past for this goal. It is also needed that the MC is "strong" enough and willing to go after them.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't care if Wilfred tried to kill me - he needs to grow that beard back. He even says himself that he misses it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
We are forgetting one very important character when it comes to the attempts to kill MC. This character has the experience, resources, craftiness and opportunity to pull off all three of them. That of course is Wilfred. Up until this update I was suspect of his motivation and loyalty but see that changing from a direct threat to the the MC to an implied or indirect one. I think he is very protective of Luna and Gracie though. He could easily have tampered with the brakes since no one else was there to see it, He could have a servant in his back pocket for the poisoning and he could have used his connections to arrange the assassination attempt.
Looking back at the whole dinner scene in the first act of the game, I found it a bit surprising (and also a bit suspicious) that Wilfred is not present for dinner. He just takes MC to dinner & disappears. Granted, Wilfred does not have any blood relations to the actual Family (but then again, neither does MC), and there's the saying "Family is more than Blood." (with Luna and Gracie always calling him "uncle" and him reminiscing about taking care of them in "Portend")
And like you've said, he might be just the person who could have pulled it off.

Though I'm not sure about the motive. I don't know about others, but it seemed to me from the beginning that Cordia & Wilfred clearly had (and still has) plans for MC, and trying to kill MC (against Cordia's wishes) with malice might seem contradictory.
Only reason that I can see Wilfred poisoning the MC is possibly in order to just test MC's actual resilience to poison. It may seem twisted and harsh method, but I'm somehow getting the feeling if Wilfred is the culprit, he already knew about the incident where Rina (MC's mom) tried to poison MC, and wanted to test it to compile his Family database (Which he compiles based on abilities and potential. Possibly for the next generation of 4 Serpents)

But of course, if that is the case, Cordia would definitely not approve, and I can only see him doing it behind her back (with Antonio saying "Mother was furious." to MC's poisoning when he wakes up, so I doubt she was in on it if Wilfred is indeed the culprit).

With that in mind, HopesGaming I have one question:

1) It's been awhile since we've seen the whole Family having the dinner together, so any chance we get to see them dining altogether again (doesn't have to be dinner, breakfast or lunch I wouldn't mind also. I actually loved the interaction & conflicts in that scene in opening act of the game)?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
To be fair, we have so little information that anything is possible. But it is clear to me that Cordia cares about MC more than just for a contract. Reasons remain to be seen why. Intuitively, it has to do with MC family and Cordia's past. No matter the reason, I say this as it feels totally out of character to let a random guy into her family to do whatever he wants with your children, forgive him for snooping around in her office and even kiss him out of a blue.

And I don't think that Wilfred will ever do something against Cordia's well-being. He can object in some things, as teaching Gracie when Cordia clearly does not want. But even for that Cordia stated that she is awared of it and just letting it happened.
It really looks to me that Wilfred is and will always be in Cordia's side. So Cordia's protection to the MC is extended to Wilfred protecting him too.

It's been awhile since we've seen the whole Family having the dinner together, so any chance we get to see them dining altogether again (doesn't have to be dinner, breakfast or lunch I wouldn't mind also. I actually loved the interaction & conflicts in that scene in opening act of the game)?
I would like to see that again.

But more than that I would love to see the Family in a formal party, all dressed up for the event, in a setting that would allow for other families' members to be present too. Maybe the wedding of another family's important member, so we could see friends and foe all all interacting in a civilized way, looking splendid.
Imagine Gracie and Luna dancing dressed as princesses, Wilfred looking even more elegant while keeping the Blizzard Queen safe. Antonio chatting with other members as a high society guy, while Isabel keeps teasing MC while he is having a hard time behaving in a setting he is not cut out for, everybody wondering why a random dude is getting such a special treatment.
And of course a scene for each girl dancing with the MC...

Ahh a mind can dream.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
To be fair, we have so little information that anything is possible. But it is clear to me that Cordia cares about MC more than just for a contract. Reasons remain to be seen why. Intuitively, it has to do with MC family and Cordia's past. No matter the reason, I say this as it feels totally out of character to let a random guy into her family to do whatever he wants with your children, forgive him for snooping around in her office and even kiss him out of a blue.

And I don't think that Wilfred will ever do something against Cordia's well-being. He can object in some things, as teaching Gracie when Cordia clearly does not want. But even for that Cordia stated that she is awared of it and just letting it happened.
It really looks to me that Wilfred is and will always be in Cordia's side. So Cordia's protection to the MC is extended to Wilfred protecting him too.

I would like to see that again.

But more than that I would love to see the Family in a formal party, all dressed up for the event, in a setting that would allow for other families' members to be present too. Maybe the wedding of another family's important member, so we could see friends and foe all all interacting in a civilized way, looking splendid.
Imagine Gracie and Luna dancing dressed as princesses, Wilfred looking even more elegant while keeping the Blizzard Queen safe. Antonio chatting with other members as a high society guy, while Isabel keeps teasing MC while he is having a hard time behaving in a setting he is not cut out for, everybody wondering why a random dude is getting such a special treatment.
And of course a scene for each girl dancing with the MC...

Ahh a mind can dream.
Well, regardless of what happened between Cordia & Rina (MC's mom), it's clear that Cordia still cares a lot about her. While a large part of Cordia's affections towards MC is due to his father (Whom we don't know yet), I'd also like to think that another part is that MC reminds Cordia of her friend & how she used to be (no matter how estranged they had gotten on the outside).

Family attending a formal party sounds great to me. I think it gives chance for the MC to mingle among not just the fellow DeLuca Family members, but also other Family members (particularly the Big 5, but also others as well if it suits them).

I can almost imagine MC dancing with Luna (while initially she is embarassed at all the attention, later she gets in the rhythem, and starts to really enjoy it) serving as distraction enough for others to do some spy/intelliegence work (something not exact, but sort of like Bandaras & Zeta Jones' whole dance scene in the first Zorro film :LOL: ).

Yeah, I'm letting my imagination run wild. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I totally forgot to post a bug.

I am not sure if somebody mentioned it. But Isabel's mission to go with the girls to the shopping mall keeps repeating over and over.
I did it once. Then I did the flashback. I could not start the kiss with Isabel (MC keeps saying he did not want to talk). Waiting the mission would start over. I decided to control skip it. I could now get the kiss. But the mission wanted to start over for the third time.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I totally forgot to post a bug.

I am not sure if somebody mentioned it. But Isabel's mission to go with the girls to the shopping mall keeps repeating over and over.
I did it once. Then I did the flashback. I could not start the kiss with Isabel (MC keeps saying he did not want to talk). Waiting the mission would start over. I decided to control skip it. I could now get the kiss. But the mission wanted to start over for the third time.
Same. I actually uploaded my save file here as well. Not sure if it's being looked at though.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Do this have someting to do with the red head wannaby assasin?:p
Other than that, I only complain about none dragoons. Everyone of this Filius Canis types always ask the same, sex scene , sex scene, .... - but all of them give no love to the dragoons:LOL:

And it was good that our Luna didn't have an ice cream otherwise it would had been bad for Filius:D
For those unfamiliar with the reference to the ice cream cone in Luna's hand: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-fan-art.30033/post-2168741
Unfortunately none of our DAZ fan artists has used that idea, because I'm sure that an ice cream cone could be a deadly weapon in Luna's hands and the scene could be much cooler and possibly at least as original as Riddick killing a guy with a tin cup. :ROFLMAO:
Or maybe I've just missed it. Just, you know, feel free to use it, I haven't patented it or anything. :)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes