Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hey ive done everything but cant start the other part of isabel's stuff. ive tried continue etc. but only got the 3 luna dreams from what i can see.
What was your choice during "A bottle for a bottle"? If you regretted what you two did earlier, this will lock the storyline.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I played this for the first time, not long ago, and I did enjoy it, but this update, since I dont remember exactly what I was doing I just found it tiresome the sandbox mode. I couldn't get into the mood again and nothing was hot. this is the reason I dont like sandbox, now I need to wait until its completely done and hopefully I can try again and get into the story. anyone get the same experience?

Reactions: EloeM

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I played this for the first time, not long ago, and I did enjoy it, but this update, since I dont remember exactly what I was doing I just found it tiresome the sandbox mode. I couldn't get into the mood again and nothing was hot. this is the reason I dont like sandbox, now I need to wait until its completely done and hopefully I can try again and get into the story. anyone get the same experience?
Not specifically here but in general yes. If I restart a game too often due to updates, the development gets a tad annoying - and I mostly like the development part, the "final deed" is just the icing on the cake but not the main goal for me. This holds for all kinds of games though, not only sandbox games for me. The differences are, however, that with Ren'Py VNs you can usually CTRL-skip through the known part without thinking, and that there is less non content grind. Therefore I usually tend to skip (depending on dev and publishing schedule) a few updates before reimmersing myself into the world, so that there is something new-ish. Disadvantage of the long breaks: sometimes I have to start again even though saves do work, because I am too forgetful of major story elements.

Reactions: EloeM and baka
Dec 31, 2019
I know I already said that I think she is the best looking girl in the game but so many beautiful renders this update, this game is so unique in that aspect too. Could see some Isabel wallpaper worthy renders, looked so good :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Replayed this part now, I think angry Isabel looks really good! I'd say it's wallpaper material as well, along with the renders in my post I quoted. She looks so hot even when angry! :ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
idk if its posted here before or not but
Haven't tried that one, keep reading very different opinions about it plus I tend to stick to Ren'py. But you are making a very compelling argument in favor of it.
Now we just need to make all the game about Luna. Is that possible?

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
so i have finished the main story quest (on android) and i seem to be stuck, there are still a lot of side quest stil open. Is it because you finished the story before you finish the side quests you cannot do them? I approached it mathamatically so doing all the rooms on different times of day and selecting all the interactions that are possible but still i am stuck so hence i think i need to restart the game completely??! If so that would be it for me

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Okay, I may be the minority here, but ...

*defiantly waves his Gracie flag*

(Gotta say, I like the other two, too)
Ohhh you misunderstood me. I meant that Timestamps game. Not for DeLuca.

I have stated several times that in this game my heart is divided in four, something that has never happened. I almost always have a favorite girl or two at most. But to be conflicted between all main girls is new for me.

And I really mean the 4 girls. Cordia has been in my mind since she unilaterally kissed me.

In fact, I think that is why I have been wanting the Civil War.. But the last update made it very clear we will never see sisters put against each other no matter what...

Reactions: MarinBladewing
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes