Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Speaking of Isabel, I picked the NTR route. My dick says go for Isabel while my brain says "Stay the fuck away!" Like you said, so far she's the only one that really treats MC as a man and that's what attracted me to her. I blame HopesGaming for this. He purposely setup so that you fall into the Isabel trap first, next would be Luna (even though she's eccentric, that's why I love her, Malicre, she IS my main route) as she is now slowly in love with MC (especially after the knight in white armor scene). Gracie is still in the process of corruption, and Cordia is hinted to be next.

When you are done with all of them, shit will hit the fan. I believe Luna, Gracie and Cordia will find out about MC and Isabel, and they will annihilate him. Despite MC's show of bravado and how HopesGaming temporary closed Isabel's arc, I am scared shitless just thinking about how the DeLuca family will really react.
I don't think Cordia is next, i believe shes the final route which decides the ending. I'm also going with the assumption that there will also be a Cynthia route (thats her name right? i forgot, one of the 4 serpents) who will train our boy to become an even bigger presence within the family.

Wonder if hope reads these forums and laughs at all the crazy theories we come up with. :ROFLMAO:

Dec 20, 2019
I don't think Cordia is next, i believe shes the final route which decides the ending. I'm also going with the assumption that there will also be a Cynthia route (thats her name right? i forgot, one of the 4 serpents) who will train our boy to become an even bigger presence within the family.

Wonder if hope reads these forums and laughs at all the crazy theories we come up with. :ROFLMAO:
Cynthia is the roller skate girl? I don't mind her ;)

As long as it does not get out of control like BaDIK, or Hope actually wants that?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Cynthia is the roller skate girl? I don't mind her ;)

As long as it does not get out of control like BaDIK, or Hope actually wants that?
Nope thats not cynthia, we haven't seen cynthia yet, we only heard that shes gracie and luna's teacher but shes been away on other things. Cynthia is a serpent and there were no serpents in that raid. You're thinking of caterina.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
When you are done with all of them, shit will hit the fan.
I have been prophesying the biggest civil war since the times of Rome when it is time to pick a side. Although, Hopes kind of hinted that the sisters will never break apart, so there is also that.

That is not to say I am not expecting rivers of blood in this thread. It will be wonderful.

Dec 20, 2019
I have been prophesying the biggest civil war since the times of Rome when it is time to pick a side. Although, Hopes kind of hinted that the sisters will never break apart, so there is also that.

That is not to say I am not expecting rivers of blood in this thread. It will be wonderful.
The blood, MC's. Since the sisters will never break apart, they break MC apart, hence the river of blood. then the Ice Queen (?, forgot which icy cold term) will freeze it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Speaking of Isabel, I picked the NTR route. My dick says go for Isabel while my brain says "Stay the fuck away!" Like you said, so far she's the only one that really treats MC as a man and that's what attracted me to her. I blame HopesGaming for this. He purposely setup so that you fall into the Isabel trap first, next would be Luna (even though she's eccentric, that's why I love her, Malicre, she IS my main route) as she is now slowly in love with MC (especially after the knight in white armor scene). Gracie is still in the process of corruption, and Cordia is hinted to be next.

When you are done with all of them, shit will hit the fan. I believe Luna, Gracie and Cordia will find out about MC and Isabel, and they will annihilate him. Despite MC's show of bravado and how HopesGaming temporary closed Isabel's arc, I am scared shitless just thinking about how the DeLuca family will really react.
For me, I think it's more to do with missing out content. I mean with Isabel, it's either Netori route (not NTR by the way, it's a common mistake people make [I used to be one of them also lol]) or friendship route, but with friendship route, we miss out one event. I mean I like Antonio too, but I just really like missing out on stuff. And unless Hopes makes friendship exclusive events, Netori route will always have more events than friendship events (though having said that, would friendship route exclusive events, if they occur, would they even be half as interesting as Netori events? Especially with Isabel being a teasing queen and all).

To be honest, I'm not sure how things would unfold when MC fully reaches full romance stage with each of the girls. Some wish for harem relationship with all the girls whereas some people don't, but I guess in the end it's up to Hopes to decides how to take their story with the MC when it reaches that point.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
For me, I think it's more to do with missing out content. I mean with Isabel, it's either Netori route (not NTR by the way, it's a common mistake people make [I used to be one of them also lol]) or friendship route, but with friendship route, we miss out one event. I mean I like Antonio too, but I just really like missing out on stuff. And unless Hopes makes friendship exclusive events, Netori route will always have more events than friendship events (though having said that, would friendship route exclusive events, if they occur, would they even be half as interesting as Netori events? Especially with Isabel being a teasing queen and all).

To be honest, I'm not sure how things would unfold when MC fully reaches full romance stage with each of the girls. Some wish for harem relationship with all the girls whereas some people don't, but I guess in the end it's up to Hopes to decides how to take their story with the MC when it reaches that point.
I don't mind if its harem or not, i just like the story but my issue with the story is that kinda feels like its wanting to go down a harem route as we specifically hear william talking to our boy about how cordia knows what hes doing with her "daughters" and not "daughter" and thats not mentioning that you do need to play both gracie and lunas routes to progress with the main plot. Now an argument could be made for a sister route vs isebel route since isebel's route isnt required due to there being a "friend option" but i don't see how the sisters could be split up knowing how the story is being told. They both love the MC and when you watch the scene with them chasing each other around as grown adults which mirrors the moments with them as kids i don't really think that picking one over the other is a good idea.

Honestly if it comes down to pick 1 sister over the other or choosing isabel id probably go with isabel just so i don't ruin that sisterhood but then again, we still have no idea when or if we are getting a cordia route.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, but for the sake of not bumming people I tried to look for the consensual stuff and not the rape/abuse stuff, it is sad as fuck, but there are relationships that are not like that, the problem, as I said, is that people in those relationships don't announce it, normally, so I can't really find much information. But 10% is a good number, and I would define that in a population of what 7 billion? to be a daily occurrence if not daily at least common.
If you're talking worldwide (when you say 7 billion people) this might be true. I thought you meant in western societies, like e. g. the one this game is set in, and - I assume - most of us live. That's why I asked about what region you're talking about. So we were talking about different stuff all along.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If you're talking worldwide (when you say 7 billion people) this might be true. I thought you meant in western societies, like e. g. the one this game is set in, and - I assume - most of us live. That's why I asked about what region you're talking about. So we were talking about different stuff all along.
Not really, this is more differentiated by where is legal and illegal and the economical difference between countries, like people in the USA, won't admit to incest in some states because it is illegal, and also I think it is only legal in 5 countries in Europe, so in the end, the data is mostly from criminal changes(rape and abuse) or from countries/states where it is allowed, and even so 10% worldwide, is not a shabby number.
Edit: according to an article from 2015 in the USA about 0.2% of marriages where incest.
Edit2: Maybe because Brasil is third world, but, I know that my cousins(brother and sister) experimented together, once they even invited me, but I had a feeling we would get caught, and they were, I don't know if they continued it because it's been more than ten years since I talked to them, also my father I'm almost sure banged his sister( that after I was born).

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019

For the love of my life I cannot differentiate Netori VS NTR, As long as it has to do with taking someone's "legal possession" it's NTR to me and I try to avoid it as much as I can (Look who's talking :ROFLMAO:)
I don't mind if its harem or not, i just like the story but my issue with the story is that kinda feels like its wanting to go down a harem route as we specifically hear william talking to our boy about how cordia knows what hes doing with her "daughters" and not "daughter" and thats not mentioning that you do need to play both gracie and lunas routes to progress with the main plot. Now an argument could be made for a sister route vs isebel route since isebel's route isnt required due to there being a "friend option" but i don't see how the sisters could be split up knowing how the story is being told. They both love the MC and when you watch the scene with them chasing each other around as grown adults which mirrors the moments with them as kids i don't really think that picking one over the other is a good idea.

Honestly if it comes down to pick 1 sister over the other or choosing isabel id probably go with isabel just so i don't ruin that sisterhood but then again, we still have no idea when or if we are getting a cordia route.
I will pick Luna over Isabel. Reasons being 1) see above 2) my main interest is Luna. But if Cordia become available.. hm... decisions decisions decisions...
Not really, this is more differentiated by where is legal and illegal and the economical difference between countries, like people in the USA, won't admit to incest in some states because it is illegal, and also I think it is only legal in 5 countries in Europe(1 completely legal 4 where only if it is second-degree cousin if I remember correctly), so in the end, the data is mostly from criminal changes(rape and abuse) or from countries/states where it is allowed, and even so 10% worldwide, is not a shabby number.
alabama.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not really, this is more differentiated by where is legal and illegal and the economical difference between countries, like people in the USA, won't admit to incest in some states because it is illegal, and also I think it is only legal in 5 countries in Europe(1 completely legal 4 where only if it is second-degree cousin if I remember correctly), so in the end, the data is mostly from criminal changes(rape and abuse) or from countries/states where it is allowed, and even so 10% worldwide, is not a shabby number.
Edit: according to an article from 2015 in the USA about 0.2% of marriages where incest.
Well, we can only talk about marriages as such, because simple family with benefit situations cannot reliably be traced. And I just found an interesting infographic between me posting and your answer which shows that in the muslim belt starting in Morocco and extending to and including India (despite not being majority Muslim) do have a high prevalence of 2nd cousin or closer marriages, up to 50% in Pakistan, but it being virtually nonexistent outside this sphere (caveat: only very limited data for non muslim Africa in said overview). In countries like the US, UK, Scandinavia, Russia and so on it is well below 1%, China also has "only" slightly above 1%. So concerning these "official" relationships, your 10% may be a tad high but in the correct order of magnitude when considered worldwide.

Of course, as has been said, nobody knows what happens in rural Utah when the law isn't looking and how many beards are around.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well, we can only talk about marriages as such, because simple family with benefit situations cannot reliably be traced. And I just found an interesting infographic between me posting and your answer which shows that in the muslim belt starting in Morocco and extending to and including India (despite not being majority Muslim) do have a high prevalence of 2nd cousin or closer marriages, up to 50% in Pakistan, but it being virtually nonexistent outside this sphere (caveat: only very limited data for non muslim Africa in said overview). In countries like the US, UK, Scandinavia, Russia and so on it is well below 1%, China also has "only" slightly above 1%. So concerning these "official" relationships, your 10% may be a tad high but in the correct order of magnitude when considered worldwide.

Of course, as has been said, nobody knows what happens in rural Utah when the law isn't looking and how many beards are around.
Yeah, that is kind of my point, the official rarely is the complete record, and marriage is not the most accurate way to say if a sexual interaction happens or with what frequency, mostly because people don't divulge this stuff afraid of being shunned by society.
Edit: I found another article that stipulated something from 1 to 20%, so yeah, no one really knows, but to stay on the safe side I always assume higher numbers, not in discussions but in my brain. Also, sorry for all the edits, I'm impulsive so I write and post and then double-check, so I might go back and change stuff.

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019

I try not to touch that religion and you had to go there LOL :ROFLMAO: In case you did not know, as you can see from the name MALAYsia it has a majority of Malays, and their religion is Islam. I may live here but I'm Chinese btw with no religion. I'm more well-verse in using the internet to satisfy my kink. :WeSmart: We have people that say in order to solve an underage rape case, let the rapist marry the victim and be responsible for her, then it would not be rape. FML.
Oh in Malaysia I think it's an everyday occurrence, and it's not consensual too. Even though It's not on the newspaper does not mean it didn't happen. There is a a guy who volunteers in helping families (normally the kids) that have this problem by guiding them to the proper authorities just because their parent(s) ignore their pleas and they have no where else to turn to. He updates his facebook often, and if all this get reported, I think the newspaper will need a while new section of its own titled "reported incest".

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I try not to touch that religion and you had to go there LOL :ROFLMAO: In case you did not know, as you can see from the name MALAYsia it has a majority of Malays, and their religion is Islam. I may live here but I'm Chinese btw with no religion. I'm more well-verse in using the internet to satisfy my kink. :WeSmart: We have people that say in order to solve an underage rape case, let the rapist marry the victim and be responsible for her, then it would not be rape. FML.
Do you mean the bible? Okay sorry, couldn't hold myself back there, but it is pretty much the same book.

Dec 20, 2019
I believe in free love and all that. But some boundaries have to be established. Everything is valid between two consenting adults. No adults, no consent, fuck that.
These people lack boundaries, just like they lack that massive thing in their skull.

Sorry if you don't understand some of the quotes because it was in Malay language.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do you mean the bible? Okay sorry, couldn't hold myself back there, but it is pretty much the same book.
And the radical (not necessarily violent, think priests blaming hurricaney on the gay and so on) proponents of both these religions (but also Judaism, to complete the Abrahamic triangle) are not too far apart in many rules they have, despite never admitting to it. Here, in a decidedly Christian country, much of the stuff you mention was normal less than 50 years ago, including "no rape in marriage" and "you break it, you buy it" aka "you fuck it, you marry it".

But we're getting a bit OT here, since a surrogate family isn't any more incest than a step family (despite possible moral inhibitions), and the latter is perfectly legal. BTW, how ya doin' Woody Allen ...

Reactions: TundraLupus
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes