whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, thinking in that way we should be grateful that they didnt do KotOR :ROFLMAO: We dont want to hate that era to

To be honest I like first film of the trilogy, it was okay. Especially loved Kylo Ren (until seeing his face :() My only concern about the film was "Sith was destroyed so how the hell they came back and who the hell was Stroke?" They answered this in third movie but some times answers not worth to mention :ROFLMAO:

Come on, how can Keanu "not strong enough" for any role? I cant think about any single role Keanu cant pull out, he played in comedy, science fiction and action and made excellent job in all tree genres :unsure:

Sometimes some actors can really suprise whole world so we should put some faith in people who choses actors (except for the Netflix adaptaions, they extremely good at screwing actor choices). For example no one thought Ben Affleck could be a good Batman but only thing good in the Dawn of Justice was Ben Afflecks Batman (except for the Martha and serial killer Batman parts but these was scenerio writers fault) :ROFLMAO:
lol yup, they destroyed Crylo the moment he took that mask off.
I have a very different opinion of Keanu Reeves' acting ability.
I also have a very different opinion of Ben Affleck's Batman lol tbf that's more the writers, than him. The character he played couldn't be further away from Batman. He even used guns, man.
Batman. Using guns. :FacePalm:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
lol yup, they destroyed Crylo the moment he took that mask off.
I have a very different opinion of Keanu Reeves' acting ability.
I also have a very different opinion of Ben Affleck's Batman lol tbf that's more the writers, than him. The character he played couldn't be further away from Batman. He even used guns, man.
Batman. Using guns. :FacePalm:
Yeah, I am very angry about that writers. Batman using Bat's Machine Gun while a lot of people on the crosshair is just not Batman, everybody who read a comic, watch an animation or animated series or just have a slightest opinion about Batman knows that he wont kill, cant kill but that fucking idiot writers was not aware of it. Batman just cant kill anyone no matter reason like; -spoiler warning if didnt watch Batman Hush animation-

Ben Affleck just done what he could, I am not saying his Batman is real Batman or he is the best Batman but if writers done their job we could see a real life huge, scary looking Batman like in the comics. Just think about Dawn of Justice, what was good about that piece of shit besides Ben Afflecks fighting careografis?

We are so out of topic, my last 5-6 message will surely be deleted when thread is checked. To who will delete this posts; I am so sorry about the trouble I caused and hate I expressed about movies above, I simply couldnt resist :(

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Batman just cant kill anyone no matter reason
He absolutely will not kill.
He wants nothing at all to do with guns, as that's what his parents were killed with.
So for him to kill is bad, but to use guns is outrageously bad. Completely opposite to the character, throughout his whole history, one of his defining facts. Made the film's character almost anti-Batman.
1614258965726.png 1614259017323.png

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
He absolutely will not kill.
He wants nothing at all to do with guns, as that's what his parents were killed with.
So for him to kill is bad, but to use guns is outrageously bad. Completely opposite to the character, throughout his whole history, one of his defining facts. Made the film's character almost anti-Batman.
View attachment 1053417 View attachment 1053419
It is so good to see another educated Dark Knight fan :eek: This thread feeling like home more and more at every passing day :ROFLMAO:

Nolan trilogy and Bale's Batman is best because of this, they catch the most defining actions of Batman and used them, althought at the end of first film "I wont kill you but I dont have save you" was not something Batman would do. Lets hope writers of Pattinson's Batman wont do the same mistake.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It is so good to see another educated Dark Knight fan :eek: This thread feeling like home more and more at every passing day :ROFLMAO:

Nolan trilogy and Bale's Batman is best because of this, they catch the most defining actions of Batman and used them, althought at the end of first film "I wont kill you but I dont have save you" was not something Batman would do. Lets hope writers of Pattinson's Batman wont do the same mistake.
It absolutely is something batman would do.

Though "Batman doesn't kill" has become a contemporary comics mantra, his early canon betrays this with multiple examples of him murdering criminals, hailing from his very first issue. In 1939's Detective Comics #27, during his very first appearance Batman kicks a man into a vat of acid and calls it "a fitting end" -- this bit was famously reimagined in The Killing Joke to explain the origins of the Joker and, of course, inspired the backstory Jack Nicholson's iconic performance in 1989's Batman. In Detective Comics #29, Batman kills his first supervillain known as Doctor Death by trapping him in a burning building and chillingly stating, "Death... to Doctor Death!" In one of his most famous murders, he snaps a man's neck whilst swinging on a rope in Detective Comics #30. And in what is most likely his most brutal crime, he hangs the Monster Man from the batcopter in the debut issue of his solo title, Batman #1.
Batman's '80s Killing Spree
In 1982's Batman Annual #8, Mike W. Barr and Black Lightning co-creator Trevor Von Eeden crafted a shocking short story called "The Messiah of the Crimson Sun." The science fiction adventure's strange setup would bely the brutality to come. The finale of the story saw Batman kill Ra's al Ghul by forcing his spaceship into a laser beam, decimating the leader of the League of Assassins before ejecting his ashes into space. Of course anyone who reads the comics knows that Ra's always comes back, but this time it was clear that Bruce wanted Ra's gone forever, so it's definitely notable as an example of his murderous instincts and more importantly as a place where he breaks that one important rule.

It was something that Gotham's most famous son would do again in one of his most notorious and well-known stories in 1988. The Killing Joke by Alan Moore and Brian Bolland saw Batman's brutality come to a head as he faced down his most iconic foe, the Joker. The Killing Joke's climax is purposefully ambiguous with Batman choking the Joker as his hysterical laugh spills between panels, but there is a reading in which as the Joker's laugh ends, the reader can assume that Bat has finally killed his arch-nemesis. This makes more sense when you consider the fact that the piece was created as an out of continuity story which ended up becoming one of the most impactful pieces of canon that still shapes DC comics to this day.
As for his more contemporary comics career, Frank Miller has returned to Batman more than once, but in 2005's All Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder (with art by Jim Lee, Scott Williams, Alex Sinclair, and Jared K. Fletcher) Miller offered up one of the more egregious examples of Bruce's penchant for murder as Batman kills a group of men who were trying to steal a bleach shipment by burning them to death.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
It absolutely is something batman would do.
Not so quite, as a comic fan I know at early days Batman was killing, but comic series dont follow a single road, they can be branched or restarted. If you neglect the alternate reality comic series, after DC established its universe and stabilized it, Batman never killed. He always thinks he is not a good person deep down and if he crosses the line there is no turning back. So he always keep back himself, pulls his punches back. If we consider every single comic that written we cant say a thing about any comic character. For example there are comics of Batman;

1- Batman is literally a villain and whole world afraid of him
2- Batman snaps out after Joker killing Jason, again whole world afraid of him
3- In the crime alley, murderer killed Bruce Wayne, his father Thomas become Batman and his mother Martha become Joker
4- Batman is a god
5- Batman is real bat, genetically mutated to become a super soldier
6- Injustice universe where Superman become a killer and Batman become Insurgent

So please chose, who is real Batman?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes