c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes, Floaty was away for a short time. He had big plans and went to Holywood. It was a rough time, also for me as his spokesman, and after, what feels like the second or third dead horse head in a bed, we can now confirm that we closed a deal.

Be happy to see soon* the first official Floaty film, where you can see him in his best form (in 16k, 3D and THX) doing what he can do the best: Floaty floating on any or none surface.
Prepare for at least 3.5 h of floating with astonishing backgrounds and audio commentary from all the Delucas core familiy members (including Wilfred of course), as well as the Serpent and even including Gottardos flail. It is said that some cameos are planned. One with Joey is planned, but unsure if this wouldn't be forgotten when the shooting begin. (For some reasons one point in the contract was that all staff must wear bullet proof vest and for some unknown reason this point was not negotiable).

Some handshaking events with Floaty is already in planning too.**

It borthers him a bit that after his return this thread is focus on some black knight who fights against the mob instead of eg. does Gottardo take his flail with him even on plane and if yes, how does he come through security.
He thinks he need one of the better bottles of Wilfred private reserves to cheer him up after this.

Ayhsel: I'm not waterproof. So my bits and bytes, screws and nuts would corrode, therefore no need for a speedos here.

*soon is not defined.
**Flaoty can't shake hands, thus it he will be giving hugs***.
***Flaoty can't give hugs, thus it he will press tenderly on you.****
****In accepting Floatys hand shake/hug/pressing tenderly on you, you accept that all the possible outcome like broken bones, squishy mass of flesh or the like are not Floaty responsibility and thus any charge against him or his team are void.

Last edited:

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
wtf is happening in this forum lmao so much off topic shit looking for news going back several pages and we are talking about a bunch of nonsense :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JamieSadistic

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
wtf is happening in this forum lmao so much off topic shit looking for news going back several pages and we are talking about a bunch of nonsense :ROFLMAO:
and isnt that enough info/news for you?:HideThePain:
just in case you actually need it - mtl: if there are/were some actual news, there will be more on topic posts surely...otherwise, there are mostly fun&games posts.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
We were just having fun while cursing people who destroyed our beloved series/characters, dont mind us :ROFLMAO:

There werent any news regarding game except game is not abondoned and update is not ready yet but it will be soon (soon is highly relative time period can change dramatically depending the topic). And second part was about 1 month ago approximately.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
A lot of the core parts are being re-written. This is why it's taken quite a while longer than a usual update.
As others have advised, if you're looking to pick this up for the first time, it's an excellent story but you're probably better off waiting, as the new mechanics will mean everyone's going to be starting over & old saves will not work, anyway.
Either way, there's a very good game here. Enjoy!! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2020
No one expects to read every single page in the thread from anyone (just one page would have sufficed) and my momentarily outrage was not you personally. As far as I know, if someone wants an answer about something in a forum, one should search it first and if an answer couldnt be find to problem than ask. Am I wrong? Is it "Ask any question that comes to mind even if asked million times before?"
321117_Grace_01.png
speaker MC

hey Gracie have you seen Luna I just got back from my mission and I was hoping to take her for a romantic walk

speaker Gracie
yeah about that she was helping me with my new invention it's a machine to help you lose weight and I may have made a small miscalculation

and now we have a little problem

"MC: What kind of problem?"

oh my god Luna Luna Luna where is she Gracie

speaker' Gracie
look on the table behind you

704770_SummersComing-001.jpg

speaker Luna hey

speaker mc
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what did you do Gracie what the fuck did you do

321117_Grace_01.png

speaker Gracie
okay first of all you need to calm down

you are like a 10 I need you to bring it down to a 4

and for your information I broke a nail and lost my phone

so it's been a stressful morning for all of us

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Damn, this thread needed more Gracie (in more ways than one)! Well done, sir. Well done. *applause*
well I'm more of a Luna fan but I'm happy you like it

hey I want your opinion

the joke I made is good but it feels like it's missing

something to make it hilarious

any ideas on what I could have done to make it better

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

hey I want your opinion

is that even a question? Rock solid addon, stirred, not shaken...do i have to spell it for ya mate :BootyTime:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

hey I want your opinion

not sure about that, my jokes are usually on the stupid kind of side and once laugh at the joke not with the joke.. but next time I would appreciate to put : after speaker's name.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

hey I want your opinion

The only thing I think would make it better, is if MC asked a question that Gracie had just answered! :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes