Sep 3, 2020
not sure about that, my jokes are usually on the stupid kind of side and once laugh at the joke not with the joke.. but next time I would appreciate to put : after speaker's name.
I thought I did so you were saying it's hard to tell who's speaking and when
okay thank you I know I can always Count On my brothers in the Luna fan base

Reactions: Ayhsel

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Haven't been here in a week and these assclowns are still here ??? What the fuck? I say one wrong thing and my posts gone? Whats going on here???

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Haven't been here in a week and these assclowns are still here ??? What the fuck? I say one wrong thing and my posts gone? Whats going on here???
You probably got included in the massive deletion. After all, the thread has gone way off topic. Pity, I loved the Star Wars conversation.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Remember to write people's name in the search bar for the thread. You can easily separate the normal ones with normal questions and the ones who are just here because they are born with self-entitlement aka degenerates. They come back after a while and ask the same questions even if they got the answer before. They just want to troll and attack.

Best to ignore them.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What do you guys get from doing this? Will this make update come faster? Or are you guys some self proclaimed hero of justice who wants to free people from getting milked? What would you get if this gets an abandoned tag? Let just people enjoy the forum in peace.
This is just unreal... Unwanted bullshit but it's fixable with ignore. I'd rather meet these assholes face to face tho!!!

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Remember to write people's name in the search bar for the thread. You can easily separate the normal ones with normal questions and the ones who are just here because they are born with self-entitlement aka degenerates. They come back after a while and ask the same questions even if they got the answer before. They just want to troll and attack.

Best to ignore them.
Unfortunate to say but better stay away from this forum for a while. It's just filled with spam garbage. I am also gonna take a leave and come back here when update has finally arrived.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is just unreal... Unwanted bullshit but it's fixable with ignore. I'd rather meet these assholes face to face tho!!!
Not possible unfortunately..And that is just one deranged psycho cunt opening multiple trolling accounts everyday.
IRL that cunt crawls under moms bed when the sun goes down (and listens as the bbc neighbour fucks her all night long), so he has here to compensate for it by trolling endlessly.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not possible unfortunately..And that is just one deranged psycho cunt opening multiple trolling accounts everyday.
IRL that cunt crawls under moms bed when the sun goes down (and listens as the bbc neighbour fucks her all night long), so he has here to compensate for it by trolling endlessly.
Haa ha haha, ah well, someone had to open the door & slap him, eventually. :ROFLMAO:

Is it open season on the dumb cunt, now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
What the heck is going on here?!
It had been a while since i visited this thread and when i saw the page counts have gone up by 10 (or more), i thought folks have been active because of some news on the update or something...

...and what do i find? off-topic crap posts, spams and troll feeders all over the place...
(Sigh)... :confused:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What the heck is going on here?!
It had been a while since i visited this thread and when i saw the page counts have gone up by 10 (or more), i thought folks have been active because of some news on the update or something...

...and what do i find? off-topic crap posts, spams and troll feeders all over the place...
(Sigh)... :confused:
you got the key-word there;)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes