Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What the heck is going on here?!
It had been a while since i visited this thread and when i saw the page counts have gone up by 10 (or more), i thought folks have been active because of some news on the update or something...

...and what do i find? off-topic crap posts, spams and troll feeders all over the place...
(Sigh)... :confused:
So... a regular day at Deluca's?

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
You probably got included in the massive deletion. After all, the thread has gone way off topic. Pity, I loved the Star Wars conversation.
Yeah, love that and Batman conservation too :ROFLMAO: Some of my off-topic replies still exist though :ROFLMAO:

Don't think I did any bad lately.. Love this game...Starwars??
Well, basically as a bunch of bored people we started from our fears about this game and ended conservation way off-topic like Star Wars critics, which Batman is better and was "Batman doesnt kill rule" exist from start :ROFLMAO: Yeah, we bored that much

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I need the four girls! For different reasons, they are my lovely masters!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm a man of many needs. (Otherwise known as greedy!) :p:ROFLMAO:
Luna and Gracie are two of these. Isabell & Cordia are 2 more. :love:
I need the four girls! For different reasons, they are my lovely masters!
Well, then perhaps I might just be the most greedy of us all, because I need not just Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia, but also Eiza, Caterina, Cynthia, Charvi, and the new girl from the contracts as well.
In other words, I need everybody :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, then perhaps I might just be the most greedy of us all, because I need not just Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia, but also Eiza, Caterina, Cynthia, Charvi, and the new girl from the contracts as well.
Hahaha well if you put in those terms, you are correct. Although, I would give all of them in all other novels included up for my Queen. They don't call me King of Bella's Symposium for nothing (ok, nobody actually called me like that, but you know what I mean)

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol I have many more than 4 needs, but for this game I'm trying to limit myself! :ROFLMAO:
I'm calling Eiza et al "wants", not "needs". ;):p

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Guys, it's been established MANY times in this thread that hopes has redone a lot of the game for the next release. That and that alone is the reason for the long wait.

There is also a post on the previous page from Hopes saying the new update is almost finished.
So what are the updated like for this without the redoing? Is it another one that is only updated once a year? I ask because the thread started almost 3 years ago and it's only at 0.06.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So what are the updated like for this without the redoing? Is it another one that is only updated once a year? I ask because the thread started almost 3 years ago and it's only at 0.06.
Well, rough estimate:
6 versions.
3 years = 36 months.
Last update Jun 2020 = 8 months ago.
36 - 8 months = 28 months.
28/6 = 4.6 months per update.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well, rough estimate:
6 versions.
3 years = 36 months.
Last update Jun 2020 = 8 months ago.
36 - 8 months = 28 months.
28/6 = 4.6 months per update.
It seems safe to assume at least twice a year then. There are worse update schedules and from the posts it appears to be worth it.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It seems safe to assume at least twice a year then. There are worse update schedules and from the posts it appears to be worth it.
Yeah, absolutely.
The game's solid. Story is excellent IMO.
Only thing is that, due to the major re-write, saves from older versions won't be able to be used, when the next update comes.
Just to be aware.
I'd say it's worth starting. The story up to current is plenty strong enough. There's a decent amount of content & you won't mind playing it again when the update hits.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, absolutely.
The game's solid. Story is excellent IMO.
Only thing is that, due to the major re-write, saves from older versions won't be able to be used, when the next update comes.
Just to be aware.
I'd say it's worth starting. The story up to current is plenty strong enough. There's a decent amount of content & you won't mind playing it again when the update hits.
I might have to do that but I'm tempted to just wait for the next update and start from there.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, absolutely.

Just to be aware.
I think you meant to say gameplay overhaul, rather than re-write (all the pre-existing main story & girls' lewd/free-roam events from previous versions will remain untouched, if I'm remembering correctly).

Though I guess one can say Contracts are being re-written (but I don't remember them having that much of a plot in the first place, so consider this update as a rebirth of Wilfred's Contracts). ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think you meant to say gameplay overhaul, rather than re-write (all the pre-existing main story & girls' lewd/free-roam events from previous versions will remain untouched, if I'm remembering correctly).

Though I guess one can say Contracts are being re-written (but I don't remember them having that much of a plot in the first place, so consider this update as a rebirth of Wilfred's Contracts). ;)
lol I just meant that the game's code is being re-written, not the story.
Overhaul works, but I did mean to say what I said. (y) I'm not quite senile, just yet. Almost, but not quite lol. ;)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh, it's worth it, personally i'll wait for as long as it takes for Hopes to make new updates. It's just that good.

Overhaul works, but I did mean to say what I said. (y) I'm not quite senile, just yet. Almost, but not quite lol. ;)
Well, the jury is still out on that one.....

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I dont know any update schedule longer than this games to be honest but game is definetely worth to wait. Characaters are solid, their stories are excellent, transactions between funny and serious times are a bit unpredictable but definetely not boring any one and game manages to introduce new questions while answering older ones without boring the audiance.

Arent there new small side stories just for contracts? Especially between Catarina and Sister (forget her name, newly introduced nun)?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes