bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
For me, I'd rather hit ignore than get lured in by trolling. As someone once said to me, "There's no point in arguing online. No matter how right you may be, by the end of the argument, you both look like idiots."

If, later on you feel like you have been unfair, you can always unignore them, especially if you look at their past comments and it just might have been a one off.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For me, I'd rather hit ignore than get lured in by trolling. As someone once said to me, "There's no point in arguing online. No matter how right you may be, by the end of the argument, you both look like idiots."

If, later on you feel like you have been unfair, you can always unignore them, especially if you look at their past comments and it just might have been a one off.
I think what generally happens with me is once they get on ignore, they basically stay on the ignore. Not saying I'm the one who's always in the right, but I feel when someone gets on the ignore list, 99.99% of the time they really just deserve it.

That, and the fact that that I'm really lazy to go to my profile again to undo the ignore :LOL:

Hmm. Would say game is around 30% done.
We are done with many of the introductory parts. Not just the characters, but the world and family as well.
Now we are just adding arcs and the 'meat' of it all.
I'm not sure whether this is a question you can answer, but roughly what % do you expect the game to reach before it comes to the point where you think to yourself "Okay, all the players (such as rest of Big 5 Crime Families, and others) are now in play, and the DeLuca world has expanded enough, so from now I will work within these boundaries that I set."

Just a question that came out of curiosity, because there are situations where writers sometimes expand their world more than they should and the narrative becomes an overinflated mess.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hmm. Would say game is around 30% done.
We are done with many of the introductory parts. Not just the characters, but the world and family as well.
Now we are just adding arcs and the 'meat' of it all.
I am surprised. We are further into the story that I was expecting. By all accounts, I would not assume more than 10%.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm not sure whether this is a question you can answer, but roughly what % do you expect the game to reach before it comes to the point where you think to yourself "Okay, all the players (such as rest of Big 5 Crime Families, and others) are now in play, and the DeLuca world has expanded enough, so from now I will work within these boundaries that I set."

Just a question that came out of curiosity, because there are situations where writers sometimes expand their world more than they should and the narrative becomes an overinflated mess.
Hard to say tbh.
Around the 60-70% mark I think we have introduced enough of the extra cast that it will now be more working with these and not introducing anything more.
But again, hard to predict the future.

I am surprised. We are further into the story that I was expecting. By all accounts, I would not assume more than 10%.
Think it's because there are so many questions that need to be answered and still many families and characters not fully revealed. However, many of the questions will be answered at the same time and may not take as much time to do as first imagined. This is a rough estimate tho so can't know for certain myself

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am not going to say I am a total pervert... But give me a weekend with her and the trauma left by the mysterious six would seemed relatively mild in comparison.
Well you and around every in this thread, that would give anyone a trauma.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh, you wouldn't want to share? Ok, thanks, then more for myself.:devilish::p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well you and around every in this thread, that would give anyone a trauma.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh, you wouldn't want to share? Ok, thanks, then more for myself.:devilish::p
haha I erased the comment as I think it failed to capture the message.. I am not a sadist after all and could imply that...

I would, however, torture her with pleasure if given free will... give me a second, I am drooling over my keyboard.

by the way, no reactions left

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
haha I erased the comment as I think it failed to capture the message.. I am not a sadist after all and could imply that...

I would, however, torture her with pleasure if given free will... give me a second, I am drooling over my keyboard.
Never we would thought that from you

You have clearly no ulterior motives...

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
You can have the world, or watch her burn im fine with both.
As long as i can keep Luna for myself...
... and Isabell
... And Gracie
... and Floaty

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes