Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So what are the updated like for this without the redoing? Is it another one that is only updated once a year? I ask because the thread started almost 3 years ago and it's only at 0.06.
To add to what has been said, neither number of updates nor numbers of an update (so neither "6 times in 3 years" nor "update V0.06") do give any information about the content. Some games update weekly with one render, some biannually with 2 hours of content. And version numbering can be all over the place and depends on how the dev sees fit, V0.06 of two different games can mean a lot of difference in content. I know a Prologue V0.1.2 game which has thrice the content of another (also good) V2.3 (but still not close to finishing) on this site.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
To add to what has been said, neither number of updates nor numbers of an update (so neither "6 times in 3 years" nor "update V0.06") do give any information about the content. Some games update weekly with one render, some biannually with 2 hours of content. And version numbering can be all over the place and depends on how the dev sees fit, V0.06 of two different games can mean a lot of difference in content. I know a Prologue V0.1.2 game which has thrice the content of another (also good) V2.3 (but still not close to finishing) on this site.
Man, hanging around a thread for some time gets repetitive after some time, I think I heard that 3rd or 4th time just from you :ROFLMAO: What if we open a new thread for De Luca regulars to escape from that repetitiveness? :unsure: (Just fooling around, no pun intended)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Man, hanging around a thread for some time gets repetitive after some time, I think I heard that 3rd or 4th time just from you :ROFLMAO: What if we open a new thread for De Luca regulars to escape from that repetitiveness? :unsure: (Just fooling around, no pun intended)
You're correct, it is a pet peev of mine. People quoting facts and numbers that have no meaning in the context. Probably comes with being a statistician and being tired of all the misunderstandings there are when reading statistics.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
You're correct, it is a pet peev of mine. People quoting facts and numbers that have no meaning in the context. Probably comes with being a statistician and being tired of all the misunderstandings there are when reading statistics.
I can relate, if you know something is wrong that people constantly doing, you feel a need to correct it, I lived that too. I think I didn't undertand the "it is a pet peev of mine" part though, sorry.

After rereading it, I saw my sentence is open to misundertandings. For the record with "I think I heard that 3rd or 4th time just from you" part I tried to say "Only you said it 3-4 times and there are other people who said that too". Sometimes I can misuse phrases.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can relate, if you know something is wrong that people constantly doing, you feel a need to correct it, I lived that too. I think I didn't undertand the "it is a pet peev of mine" part though, sorry.

After rereading it, I saw my sentence is open to misundertandings. For the record with "I think I heard that 3rd or 4th time just from you" part I tried to say "Only you said it 3-4 times and there are other people who said that too". Sometimes I can misuse phrases.
A "pet peeve" is a thing which is minor to many people but riles me up way more than it should. And I understood the sentence just the way you meant it, but I admit I have been talking about version numbers a lot recently ;)

Sep 3, 2020
lmao! Outstanding post, managed to combine the previous OT Star Wars stuff and get it on-topic - Bravo!!
you misunderstand me. I wasn't making a joke

that was a message to my brothers in the Luna fan base

I was reminding them why they exist and making sure there anger still Burns

when the time comes I don't need them showing Mercy to the mysterious 6 because some of them Claim to have a family and change their ways
:devilish:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes