c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
... and Floaty
:eek:
In sense some dark times for Floaty's official spokesman, me. But his terms were unmistakably and it exist only one way to resign this function and I'm not willing to do that.:unsure:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's just rounded though. Actually it's only 64.8719082643%. Don't wanna give false hopes with rounding up, do we? ;)
Ummmm, doesn't 64.8 round up to 65? Not 69? :unsure::LOL:

i can also write 8008135 on it.
Ha ha ha, I remember this, as a youngster.
We also did 55378008 then turned it upside down, for the flat-chested demographic. :ROFLMAO:
I am sure there was a story that went with it, that gave the numbers to enter.
Dolly Parton has 9 pounds of boobs. She thinks it's 2, 2 much. So on the 9th at 6 she goes to 68th Street, where Dr. X gives her 6 operations. She ends up BOOBLESS.

9229668 * 6 = 55378008
For me, I'd rather hit ignore than get lured in by trolling. As someone once said to me, "There's no point in arguing online. No matter how right you may be, by the end of the argument, you both look like idiots."
lol the words of Dilbert.
Never argue with a moron.
They will only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think I didn't undertand the "it is a pet peev of mine" part though, sorry.
To be "peeved" is the same as being irritated.
So a "peeve" is the source of that irritation.
A "pet" is the type of "peeve" that you have a particular affiliation to/with.
Like "my favourite complaint". It's bigger to you than it justifiably warrants being.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
MAOAM!

(Sorry, this only works for people who watched stupid German ads in the 1980s and 1990s)
Were they those sweets? I'm sure I remember a company called Maoam who made jelly chews, like Haribo.
1614519960534.png

Aaah man... just forget it
lol Hmm, I have a question.
I have 2 options.
Option 1: Use the clearly visible search function to ask my question and see if it has been asked before, so I can find the answer for myself, quickly and easily, without placing the burden onto others to provide the answer for me.
Option 2: Ignore the search function and just ask in the thread. Regardless of the fact that the same question has been asked and answered, repeatedly, for a good 6 months. Firmly placing the burden onto others, to provide me with the answer they already provided, just 2 pages back.

lol I would call it a "no-brainer", but apparently these posters contradict that! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Piss on YOUUU

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Anyone knows why there is no update for so long?
Apparently, the update is 99.9999% finished, and Hopes is holding out on releasing it by purposely not completing the 0.0001% to see how everyone reacts to it all :LOL::ROFLMAO:

But all jokes aside lol, just read what everyone else is saying.
When you see food in front of you, pick up the spoon and feed yourself, don't expect others to spoon-feed you.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think this might be my new favorite, just finished my first playthrough and now I can't wait for more
Nice, welcome to the club!!
OK, most important question: Luna, Gracie, Isabel or Cordia?
I love them all, in different ways, but there are very distinct groups for each of the girls in here! lol

Reactions: zer0answers
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes