Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I really want to know what happened to Gracie and Luna in the forest, I'm super curious of what Gracie did. She gives me Dexter vibes, I think she views people more as numbers than actual people and I don't think it would bother her to kill anyone in her way without blinking, and that's why I think her mother doesn't want her in the business
Yes, it is suggested that Gracie lacks empathy, that is why she is so scary. Does not help she is fucking smart so if she is after you, you are kind of fucked, and said lack of empathy means she will not hesitate to make you suffer..

Luna, on the other hand, is like a puppy!! pure cuteness.

Here a video of Luna, thanks to whichone

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I really want to know what happened to Gracie and Luna in the forest, I'm super curious of what Gracie did. She gives me Dexter vibes, I think she views people more as numbers than actual people and I don't think it would bother her to kill anyone in her way without blinking, and that's why I think her mother doesn't want her in the business
Yes, it is suggested that Gracie lacks empathy, that is why she is so scary. Does not help she is fucking smart so if she is after you, you are kind of fucked, and said lack of empathy means she will not hesitate to make you suffer..

Luna, on the other hand, is really a puppy!! pure cuteness.

Here a video of Luna, thanks to whichone

If we take Gracie's mentality as an acrobat in the circus, I guess we can take the tightrope that the acrobat has to traverse through while doing feats as the perilous situations which will really push Gracie to the edge (acrobat's fall)

Of course, what one would normally expect is for the acrobat to not fall, and succeed, but in this case, I'm kind of the mind where I do want her to fall at least once, but be lost for a while (evil/crazy path?), yet, thanks to a safety net (MC), gets back up and tries again.

Though I wonder what this desire shows about me as a person? Does that make me seem twisted, and evil? :ROFLMAO::LOL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If we take Gracie's mentality as an acrobat in the circus, I guess we can take the tightrope that the acrobat has to traverse through while doing feats as the perilous situations which will really push Gracie to the edge (acrobat's fall)

Of course, what one would normally expect is for the acrobat to not fall, and succeed, but in this case, I'm kind of the mind where I do want her to fall at least once, but be lost for a while (evil/crazy path?), yet, thanks to a safety net (MC), gets back up and tries again.

Though I wonder what this desire shows about me as a person? Does that make me seem twisted, and evil? :ROFLMAO::LOL:
yes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

I mean, I think it is safe to say we are all a bit fucked up in this thread.. (some way more than others...)

Question is, what would push a person like Gracie, that lacks empathy, to go Dr. Evil? I don't think she is selfish and she clearly loves her family, so maybe something around those lines, but MC will never hurt Delucas on purpose..

ohh yes, I meant I want her full evil against MC... against all others is not dangerous.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Thing with Gracie is, even if she did fall, she'd have a contingency plan which enabled her to recover it.
She's very much a "hope for the best, plan for the worst" type. In fact, she probably has a plan for every conceiveable possibility! lol

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Imagine the reaction of the members of the family when they learned you knocked up Gracie.

Luna: I will kill you, you mother fucker!!!
Isabel: You cheating bastard, how could you!?
Antonio: How dare you disrespect our family?!
Wilfred: Oh boy, you have just dug your own grave.
Cordia: Wilfred, tea please.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Imagine the reaction of the members of the family when they learned you knocked up Gracie.

And that's just another day in the life of The DeLuca Family :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: you gross you simp

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Of all the reactions I think Cordia´s is the most terrible .... and imagine the teat will be served cold - that would be the end of the MC and a dreadful end too!

Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Good one. Not everyone can be Joey.

She pregnant.
Why? She doesn't even have a boyfriend?! Wasn't there, no, no. Lass what have you done to you?
Mother and Father. I'm married since three year, we're all there together. Even Lady Cordia was there and given us her well whishes. You said yourself that I was lucky to have meet such a men like Joey. So how can you forget even your own son-in-law???

I hate it so much, when I reach the reaction limits.:cry:

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Of all the reactions I think Cordia´s is the most terrible .... and imagine the teat will be served cold - that would be the end of the MC and a dreadful end too!
LOL
I may be wrong but I've had a feeling from the beginning that this may be one of the reasons Cordia wanted to include MC to her family.
So, from her perspective, mission (or maybe a half of it? :sneaky:) accomplished, tea please! :ROFLMAO:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

Me: No you can't i've got plot armor also i didn't fuck your mother...yet

Me: are you referring to me or yourself ???

Me: Yeah cause fucking guys while your wife is depressed from miscarriage is soooo respectful

Me: Yes kill me gracie lover and the father of her child and you might just end up beside me in that grave.

Me: bring one for me also

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I do have to wonder, though, about Gracie's reaction, to their reactions.
Particularly when she hears Isabel's :eek:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Hope Joey did or does knock up Gracie! At least it would improve the intellect of some posters in generations to come!

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes