whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hope Joey did or does knock up Gracie! At least it would improve the intellect of some posters in generations to come!
lol as much as Joey is clearly the intellectual superior of our resident troll, I still think that the gene pool needs a life guard and Joey should probably be removed.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I do have to wonder, though, about Gracie's reaction, to their reactions.
Particularly when she hears Isabel's :eek:
Considering how smart she actually is, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if she knew everything about what is going on.
She could have her own camera system hidden around the house, you know.
She is incredibly smart, probably knows a lot about human psychology, behavior and biology and she is definitely able to rationalize human behavior. She wouldn't be too emotional about it, as long as the MC behaves and doesn't hurt anyone in her family intentionally. She's the kind who wouldn't mind sharing MC with her family members, possibly even with Wilfred :ROFLMAO:.
She's the least likely person to go ballistic because of her own emotions. She's clearly even more rational than Cordia.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Considering how smart she actually is, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if she knew everything about what is going on.
She could have her own camera system hidden around the house, you know.
She is incredibly smart, probably knows a lot about human psychology, behavior and biology and she is definitely able to rationalize human behavior. She wouldn't be too emotional about it, as long as the MC behaves and doesn't hurt anyone in her family intentionally. She's the kind who wouldn't mind sharing MC with her family members, possibly even with Wilfred :ROFLMAO:.
She's the least likely person to go ballistic because of her own emotions. She's clearly even more rational than Cordia.
Had me till Wilfred

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
eases of her being pushed over the edge, with Gracie's mentality perhaps being more fragile than it appears to be (though I guess we can say it's not going well, with Wilfred continuing to want Gracie to get involved, and Gracie herself sneaking off on missions being influenced by how MC is joining the family business).

Gotta admit, while Luna is always my favorite girl, I'm looking very much forward to how Gracie's arc goes as well.

Some people dislike Gracie because of this scary aspect, but I find her to be a character who is just as good (and written as welll) as Luna, Isabel, Cordia.

I have objection here, Cordia doesnt try to protect Gracie from something, she tries to protect world from Gracie

MC told Gracie if she asked Cordia why she dont allow her to enter family business and that the Cordias answer;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: whichone and Repuci

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Imagine the reaction of the members of the family when they learned you knocked up Gracie.

Luna: I will kill you, you mother fucker!!!
Isabel: You cheating bastard, how could you!?
Antonio: How dare you disrespect our family?!
Wilfred: Oh boy, you have just dug your own grave.
Cordia: Wilfred, tea please.
I am sure we wouldnt hear anything from Wilfred, becasuse he is using a silenced gun :ROFLMAO:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If it was Joey and Gracie they have a litter of highly gifted hampsters that would rule the world!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am sure we wouldnt hear anything from Wilfred, becasuse he is using a silenced gun :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure we will hear something from him even if he knock our light out two seconds later. Of course it was only business nothing personal. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That, in my theory is what Cordia is trying to protect Gracie from, because with Gracie being in family business, the chance likely increases of her being pushed over the edge, with Gracie's mentality perhaps being more fragile than it appears to be (though I guess we can say it's not going well, with Wilfred continuing to want Gracie to get involved, and Gracie herself sneaking off on missions being influenced by how MC is joining the family business).
Thing is, Gracie isn't fragile, she's similar to Cordia which is what she wants to stop.

She isn't protecting Gracie, she's protecting everyone else. Gracie has the potential to make Luna look like a fluffy pussy cat in comparison.

Imagine someone highly intelligent that can read you like a book, knows exactly what you are going to do before you do it and has no issue carving the flesh from your loved ones while singing along to Spice Girls to drown out their screams ... all the while wondering what flavour ice cream she wants later.

Gracie isn't fragile, she potentially the most dangerous person in the game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thing is, Gracie isn't fragile, she's similar to Cordia which is what she wants to stop.

She isn't protecting Gracie, she's protecting everyone else. Gracie has the potential to make Luna look like a fluffy pussy cat in comparison.

Imagine someone highly intelligent that can read you like a book, knows exactly what you are going to do before you do it and has no issue carving the flesh from your loved ones while singing along to Spice Girls to drown out their screams ... all the while wondering what flavour ice cream she wants later.

Something like this? (see comment and link)

Yes, it is suggested that Gracie lacks empathy, that is why she is so scary. Does not help she is fucking smart so if she is after you, you are kind of fucked, and said lack of empathy means she will not hesitate to make you suffer..

Luna, on the other hand, is like a puppy!! pure cuteness.

Here a video of Luna, thanks to @whichone

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
damn this thread is missing something... wonder what it is...
Me asking about our Blizzard Queen Cordia dressed as Elsa from Frozen!!

Luna as Mulan, Gracie as Belle, Isabel as Snow White? This is hard! I welcome suggestions.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zirael Q

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Perhaps fragile wasn't the right word to use (when I was typing that post, I was trying to think of an appropriate word to use, and settled on that one).

What I meant when I said that was that Gracie, due to her lack of empathy (compared to Luna) has the most risk to really lose herself should she get in a situation where she gets pushed over the edge (to the deep end, in terms of psychologically & mentally).

That, I see it just as much of a disadvantage, and recipe for disaster for not just those around her, but also Gracie herself.

Yes, she is smart (more than almost everyone in the Family perhaps except Wilfred), and as you said has the potential to be the greatest asset/weapon to Family, but until she develops serious empathy along with compassion (which she seriously lacks overall, especially outside her family and close inner circle), I just see her "gift" as more of a double edged sword than anything.

But hey, if you disagree that is fine. This is just my interpretation of what is possible to happen with Gracie's character, and I'm sure everyone has their own thoughts on it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You lost me here mate, remember the talk happened at the frezer in the Isabelles mission. She even dont want to share her big brother with his wife, how she possibly share MC with anyone?
While I really don't remember that talk exactly, Gracie plays people around her for various reasons so far known only to herself.
If I remember correctly, she was "angry" about Isabel occupying most of Antonio's time, leaving nothing for Gracie. While this isn't exactly sharing, the truth is that Antonio has also almost completely neglected his wife by now, too. (Assuming that she knows what is going on, she has no real reason to be angry at her, at least not any more, so it must be an act)

Maybe she was testing him, how he would react and what he would do after the talk? Who's side he would take? Would he try to resolve the situation and how well?
Basically, a maturity test. Is he a boy who would just like to shove his dick in any hole he can, do anything to achieve that goal and run away when the situation gets serious? Or is he a man, able to reconcile two girls who detest each other because they were competing for an attention of a male? :unsure:

I'm starting to remember that she was aware about the little sharade that locked them together into a closed space without an option to leave and played along despite of it. :rolleyes: This kind of suggests that she was expecting something like this to happen and approved it.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
While I really don't remember that talk exactly, Gracie plays people around her for various reasons so far known only to herself.
If I remember correctly, she was "angry" about Isabel occupying most of Antonio's time, leaving nothing for Gracie. While this isn't exactly sharing, the truth is that Antonio has also almost completely neglected his wife by now, too. (Assuming that she knows what is going on, she has no real reason to be angry at her, at least not any more, so it must be an act)

Maybe she was testing him, how he would react and what he would do after the talk? Who's side he would take? Would he try to resolve the situation and how well?
Basically, a maturity test. Is he a boy who would just like to shove his dick in any hole he can, do anything to achieve that goal and run away when the situation gets serious? Or is he a man, able to reconcile two girls who detest each other because they were competing for an attention of a male? :unsure:

I'm starting to remember that she was aware about the little sharade that locked them together into a closed space without an option to leave and played along despite of it. :rolleyes: This kind of suggests that she was expecting something like this to happen.
Don't know whether Hopes will do something like the following or not, but while we had individual lewd/freeroam event with each of the girls, we've never actually had a full event where more than one girl shares the event with MC where naughty action happens.

For exmaple, say MC goes to a night club with Luna, Gracie, and Charvi (Jalen's sister, who loves to party) to enjoy. Now. MC has the option to dance with each of the girls equally, or he can just decide to dance and hang with one of the girls, which might cause annoyance from others, due to their jealousy (though thinking about it now, same could actually happen even if MC decides to dance with each/all of them, if they wish to monopolise on the MC.

The game has never put the girls in that type of situation as well, and if that happens, I think it's gonna be pretty interesting to see where the dice rolls. Will they be possessive towards the MC, or are they cool regarding sharing him with other girls?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I have objection here, Cordia doesnt try to protect Gracie from something, she tries to protect world from Gracie

MC told Gracie if she asked Cordia why she dont allow her to enter family business and that the Cordias answer;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True. Been quite a while since I last played the events from the game. Nice catch.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes