Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Thing is, Gracie isn't fragile, she's similar to Cordia which is what she wants to stop.

She isn't protecting Gracie, she's protecting everyone else. Gracie has the potential to make Luna look like a fluffy pussy cat in comparison.

Imagine someone highly intelligent that can read you like a book, knows exactly what you are going to do before you do it and has no issue carving the flesh from your loved ones while singing along to Spice Girls to drown out their screams ... all the while wondering what flavour ice cream she wants later.

Gracie isn't fragile, she potentially the most dangerous person in the game.
Oh, she is potentially dangerous, I agree. But she doesn't strike me as a psychopath, either. She is highly intelligent, a genius, but it doesn't mean that she is lacking empathy. She is just much better at controlling her emotions, analyze, rationalize and filter them before letting or showing anything out. Generally, the more intelligent people are, the better they are at controlling themselves. This doesn't make them psychopaths.
She can just switch off her empathy for outsiders when needed, to protect the people she loves. And probably wouldnt have issues carving someones flesh when required, while singing to Spice Girls to drown the screams and help herself to concentrate and suppress her own emotions. Doesn't mean she would enjoy doing it or that she would do it for fun.
But Gracie, who inadvertently sees Trino's corpse after coming in to Cordia's office to ask her mother something, doesn't bat an eye, and act exactly as she normally does in cheery self.

That's one of the events which shows why probably you'd see people say Gracie has lack of empathy (other than her scaring the crap out of MC after the Isabel freezer event, even if it was a poor joke from her end).
To be honest I think Gracie dont have any emotions like human beings, I think she just tries to mimic it fit in society. Even in the flashback Wilfred had about Lunas and Gracies childhood, Gracie didnt show any emotion except the time she cheated Luna and make her jump on "uncle mustache". She have insticts like being horny or protecting family but she really dont show any real emotion at all (except hate towards Isabelle) through whole story.

I guess I don't remember the story that well, it's been quite a while since the last update when I played it last time.
But I also don't remember any proof to that claim about the lack of empathy. What has she done to prove it? Skinned neighbors cat for fun as a child? :unsure:
Even if Cordia believes that she does lack empathy, she could just be wrong about her.
I think she had a childhood trauma too. In rooftop Gracie talked to MC about she and Gracie go to the woods, she dont remember remaining of the day but Luna says it is one the worst, scariest days of the Luna and she didnt even talked about it later. Guys, Luna suffered in the hands of Mysterious Six, if she dont want to talk about that day, chances of something exteremely bad happened and Gracies mind locked down some part of itself is very high I think.

I am super sad though that there won't be any scenes between Gracie/Luna or Gracie/Codia since Hope said that there won't be incest :'(
I must oppose you my friend, with such strongly potrayed characters like these personalities, an incest would destroy all the story and immersion, I am glad we wont see any incest in the game

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1614609765983.png

Hey DeLucas!

I wasn't planning to make another dev post before a release but some of you felt that it has been too quiet this month - which is true.

This month went faster than I wanted and less stuff finished as expected.
Another thing that gave it some extra time - couple of new animations. I wasn't happy with the last scene as it only contained one animation. I like the animation but felt it was a bit underwhelmed, especially as I feel it's important, so worked on a bit more. All done and I like it.
I decided to add a bit more content instead of a last rush. Hope the extra animations will redeem me a bit for that.

Update is 98% done. Music and balance is still what needs to be done and after that I will send to proofread. The update will 100% be out this month.
Sorry for the extra time and hope you all can bear with me for just a bit more!

-HG

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 1060474

Hey DeLucas!

I wasn't planning to make another dev post before a release but some of you felt that it has been too quiet this month - which is true.

Another thing that gave it some extra time - couple of new animations. I wasn't happy with the last scene as it only contained one animation. I like the animation but felt it was a bit underwhelmed, especially as I feel it's important, so worked on a bit more. All done and I like it.
I decided to add a bit more content instead of a last rush. Hope the extra animations will redeem me a bit for that.

Update is 98% done. Music and balance is still what needs to be done and after that I will send to proofread. The update will 100% be out this month.

-HG
When is the new update?

Is that Eiza or the girl from the new contracts?

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1060474

Hey DeLucas!

-HG
well I'm happy that the update will be out this month but this shit better be optional

if I said it once I said it a thousand times I am not cheating on my Luna

in fact just thinking about it is giving me a panic attack I can't I can't breathe

somebody get me in touch with my leader HopesGaming please God

be optional I hope HopesGaming remembers me

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
well I'm happy that the update will be out this month but this shit better be optional

in fact just thinking about it is giving me a panic attack I can't I can't breathe

May be something fake we need to do for a contract maybe? I'm sure Hopes won't force you to cheat on Luna :)

Well there you go, ninja'd by the man himself :)

• Angry
Reactions: simps suck me COCK

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Ohh no. You will be forced to have sex with single, lovely beautiful women that loves you very much over and over again.. not only you will enjoy it, you will end up doing out of your free will... and Luna... Luna might or might not learn about it muahahahaha

Sep 3, 2020
Ohh no. You will be forced to have sex with single, lovely beautiful women that loves you very much over and over again.. not only you will enjoy it, you will end up doing out of your free will... and Luna... Luna might or might not learn about it muahahahaha
do not misunderstand me I'm not saying that shouldn't be in the game I just want the option not to do it

after everything she's been through I cannot cheat on her
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

HopesGaming where are you please hear my message
please message me and tell me it's optional

understand that I'm saying I don't care if it's less content for me

now can somebody help me get in contact with our leader

• Angry
Reactions: Weltmeister

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
do not misunderstand me I'm not saying that shouldn't be in the game I just want the option not to do it

View attachment 1060549

View attachment 1060551

Hahaha I was only joking with you!! I totally understand your situation, I have fallen in love with fictional characters too, my signature is proof of that. We should create a support group...

And look at his last message, he already said it was optional.

Reactions: Game Bond

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

View attachment 1060549

View attachment 1060551

look a couple of posts up, he already assured you ;)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes