Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I know your evil. The chaos you want is only so that you can first participate in it and be the great hero who solve it and mediate between them and get the price for it.:sneaky:
while incest is one of my main kinks around here i would actually be disappointed if Hopes added it in this game. I just don't want in this game, it would just feel out of place and wrong.

About the civil war thing......you're a sadistic chocolate vampire.....
I want chaos by chaos itself... me coming later riding a black horse* as a savior knight is only second to my desire for chaos itself...

*white horse my ass... black all the way.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ehhh so let me get this straight you mean to say that you want a black horse dick all the way up your ass instead of a white one:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
You miss the point my extremely dirty minded friend... I simply mentioned that I prefer black horses, but I was using an expression usually written with white horses instead.

There was no sexual meaning behind my words. I dislike bestiality so I don't mix animals with sex. Cute animals for me are to cuddle..

Reactions: TundraLupus

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1060474

Hey DeLucas!

I wasn't planning to make another dev post before a release but some of you felt that it has been too quiet this month - which is true.

This month went faster than I wanted and less stuff finished as expected.
Another thing that gave it some extra time - couple of new animations. I wasn't happy with the last scene as it only contained one animation. I like the animation but felt it was a bit underwhelmed, especially as I feel it's important, so worked on a bit more. All done and I like it.
I decided to add a bit more content instead of a last rush. Hope the extra animations will redeem me a bit for that.

Update is 98% done. Music and balance is still what needs to be done and after that I will send to proofread. The update will 100% be out this month.
Sorry for the extra time and hope you all can bear with me for just a bit more!

-HG
Damn, Eiza looks really gorgeous here. Ecstatic that it's coming this month.

Apparently, the update is 99.9999% finished, and Hopes is holding out on releasing it by purposely not completing the 0.0001% to see how everyone reacts to it all :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Apparently, my previous "prediction" wasn't too far off, huh? Well, okay, 1.9999% difference, but close enough :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Jokes aside, I do wonder what is the level of naughty action is for this scene. Will it be "Oh my lord!" level which will shut all those "Boohoo, there's no sex in game yet!" troll remarks for good, or will it be something which is still naughty, yet won't go into full menu :sneaky: to have a slower pace type of relationship with her?

I'm fine with either way, am really curious as to where this all goes with Eiza.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Apparently, my previous "prediction" wasn't too far off, huh? Well, okay, 1.9999% difference, but close enough :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Jokes aside, I do wonder what is the level of naughty action is for this scene. Will it be "Oh my lord!" level which will shut all those "Boohoo, there's no sex in game yet!" troll remarks for good, or will it be something which is still naughty, yet won't go into full menu :sneaky: to have a slower pace type of relationship with her?

I'm fine with either way, am really curious as to where this all goes with Eiza.
Is it Eiza though? i thought it was the new girl from the contracts?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

If we go all the way... please, please open the possibility of MC being stupid and making her pregnant!

There have been barely any game that have opened up to the PROBLEMs MC fucking everything that moves without protection could lead to..

And really, imagine the consequences of MC knowing one of the girls, true, I prefer knocking Gracie up, but I am happy with making a small assassin..

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Game Bond and JJJ84

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Now if you say it ... I check quick on patreon

e/

It seems you are correct, if we put the diffrent haircolour aside.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Looks like Eiza to me.

Here's the pic of new girl:
1037776_1032006_1611956679717.png

Here's is a pic of Eiza:

Eiza.png

And here is the pic of the Update:
1082142_1614609765983.png

Yup, looks like Eiza to me. Hairstyle and the face matches to her (probably a "reward" for saving her sister).
Besides, probably too early to get it going with the new character (unless it's a flashback scene or something).

If we go all the way... please, please open the possibility of MC being stupid and making her pregnant!

There have been barely any game that have opened up to the PROBLEMs MC fucking everything that moves without protection could lead to..

And really, imagine the consequences of MC knowing one of the girls, true, I prefer knocking Gracie up, but I am happy with making a small assassin..

Can only imagine MC and Eiza talking hiding from the family about what are they going to do... so beautiful conflict
I would be down for it, since it would open up some really hilarious and interesting scenarios.
One question remains though. Since Eiza is under Contract with the Family, if she gets pregnant, does it mean that the baby is under Contract too? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can only imagine MC and Eiza talking hiding from the family about what are they going to do... so beautiful conflict

Eiza: I'm late..
MC: What do you mean, you are late? we did not set up any time to meet.
Eiza: No, stupid, I'M late. Late in the sense "you fucking asshole could not hold yourself and cummed inside"
MC: Wait... What!?
Eiza: I took a test and it was positive. What are we going to do?
MC: again... What!?
Luna: There you are guys, what are you talking about? You weren't doing something behind my back, were you? Like going for ice cream without me? That would make me very angry.
Gracie: Yes, (looking straight to MC in that particular way she does) You know I don't like it when people hide things from me.... so you are not hiding anything, right?

EDIT: for some reason, fucking my life like that turns me on so much...

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Eiza: I'm late..
MC: What do you mean, you are late? we did not set up any time to meet.
Eiza: No, stupid, I'M late. Late in the sense "you fucking asshole could not hold yourself and cummed inside"
MC: Wait... What!?
Eiza: I took a test and it was positive. What are we going to do?
MC: again... What!?
Luna: There you are guys, what are you talking about? You weren't doing something behind my back, were you? Like going for ice cream without me? That would make me very angry.
Gracie: Yes, (looking straight to MC in that particular way she does) You know I don't like it when people hide things from me.... so you are not hiding anything, right?

EDIT: for some reason, fucking my life like that turns me on so much...
MC trying to explain to Luna and Gracie (who become suspicious of him sweating):

i-dont-sweat-i-sparkle.jpg

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yup. Especially Gracie and Wilfred will be "proud" of our MC.:whistle:
If this is the worst/best Gracie can do, then count me in.

Wilfred: I know, MC. You need more room, most money and so on, aren't you?
MC: Uncle Wilfred, what do you mean?
Wilfred: I've have order you a nice pair of italian shoes. And organized a much more spacious place for you. Well do you like to have your own very big aquarium?
MC: Sure, why not. But unlce, you don't need to go to such length for me.
Wilfred: It was the least I could do. Altough those shoes are a bit on the heavier site. Well, have a very nice day.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If this is the worst/best Gracie can do, then count me in.
In the scenario I suggested, Gracie was not aware... simply being Gracie, spooking us just as a joke.. but at the perfect moment!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Looks like Eiza to me.

Here's the pic of new girl:
View attachment 1060906

Here's is a pic of Eiza:

View attachment 1060909

And here is the pic of the Update:
View attachment 1060915

Yup, looks like Eiza to me. Hairstyle and the face matches to her (probably a "reward" for saving her sister).
Besides, probably too early to get it going with the new character (unless it's a flashback scene or something).

I would be down for it, since it would open up some really hilarious and interesting scenarios.
One question remains though. Since Eiza is under Contract with the Family, if she gets pregnant, does it mean that the baby is under Contract too? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Yepp, that's Eiza alright, don't mind me, i'll see my self out......

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
In the scenario I suggested, Gracie was not aware... simply being Gracie, spooking us just as a joke.. but at the perfect moment!!
Hasn't she done this already? After the event with Isabel and her?

And you have forgotten Isabel and Cordia.
Isabel: There you are. I've searched in the whole mansion for you. Come with me, I must show you some nice wine.
Cordia: I'm sure, you don't plot anything again? Wilfred where is my tea?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 1060474

Hey DeLucas!

I wasn't planning to make another dev post before a release but some of you felt that it has been too quiet this month - which is true.

This month went faster than I wanted and less stuff finished as expected.
Another thing that gave it some extra time - couple of new animations. I wasn't happy with the last scene as it only contained one animation. I like the animation but felt it was a bit underwhelmed, especially as I feel it's important, so worked on a bit more. All done and I like it.
I decided to add a bit more content instead of a last rush. Hope the extra animations will redeem me a bit for that.

Update is 98% done. Music and balance is still what needs to be done and after that I will send to proofread. The update will 100% be out this month.
Sorry for the extra time and hope you all can bear with me for just a bit more!

-HG
soooo, update when? :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes