JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That was the scene I took the idea of Gracie's reaction from..

Hahah it would be nice for Isabel to offer wine to Eiza, and she trying to explain why she cannot drink

Isabel: And I see you are with Eiza, bring her too, it would be nice to drink with a girl that can hold her glass for once that is not Mom.
Eiza: Yes.. emm about that, maybe I shouldn't. You know, drink..
Isabel: Why not dear? After what you did, you are now a member of this family, so you must celebrate with us. Or is there any reason that you cannot drink alcohol?
Eiza: Not.. it's just, I'm not feeling that well today..
Cordia: Why? You are feeling bad? Maybe we should call a doctor. Willfred, please call her a doctor.
Eiza and MC: NOOOOO!!
Mate, you really are on a roll today. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A conversation with a select group of pervs gave me an idea for a perfect scene for the game.. Cordia bathing in a roman style bath and inviting MC to bathe with her.. nothing sexual happening, simply naked Cordia discussing some events with MC in a very sensual setting.. MC totally confused/aroused by the scene.. Cordia aware of the fact, making MC more and more fall under her spell... without knowing where to put his eyes..

A scene seemingly similar to the office one. Opinions? The idea of an intimate naked Cordia bathing in front on me gives me shivers.

• Love
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
A conversation with a select group of pervs gave me an idea for a perfect scene for the game.. Cordia bathing in a roman style bath and inviting MC to bathe with her.. nothing sexual happening, simply naked Cordia discussing some events with MC in a very sensual setting.. MC totally confused/aroused by the scene.. Cordia aware of the fact, making MC more and more fall under her spell... without knowing where to put his eyes..

A scene seemingly similar to the office one. Opinions? The idea of an intimate naked Cordia bathing in front on me gives me shivers.
Well, even if it's not sexual, the fact she'll be naked sharing the bath would have me going

tumblr_mzde1yf7nf1qcv128o2_400.gif

Talking about issues of each family member (Luna & Cordia's issues, Gracie's issues, Isabel and Antonio's issues) would be perfect topics to discuss in the roman style bath setting, because they will be stressful topics for Cordia especially to talk about.

Roman Bath setting soothing the body can serve as the perfect counter balance to that stress.

Though would we have to be dismissing the naughty action ?
Come on, this is Cordia we're talking about! :love: We need something naughty happen in a place such as roman bath (it's once in a lifetime opportunity with someone such as her)!!

• Love

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Though would we be dismissing the naughty action too?
Come on, this is Cordia we're talking about! :love: We need something naughty happen in a place such as roman bath (it's once in a lifetime opportunity with someone such as her)!!
For me it would be the perfect setting to end the night with an even hotter kiss and some touching... something like super hot kiss, why she lets MC fondle her breast and suddenly she touches MC's cock.. but no long enough for MC to recover for sudden shock, stopping the kissing and leaving the bath with a wet towel barely covering her... MC mindblown... not blood in his brain, totally confused about what happened.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Thinking about Cordia, I'd hope there to be a situation where Cordia is teaching him how to cook at her bakery, and somehow he messes up (he gets distracted by her beauty, and doesn't pay attention to her instructions), which ends with a bag of flour bursting, with both MC and Cordia getting flour all over them, on their hair, their body.

Damn, that would be one event that has potential to become something HOT. Really HOT.

Last edited:
  • Love

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thinking about Cordia, I'd hope there to be a situation where Cordia is teaching him how to cook at her bakery, and somehow he messes up (he gets distracted by her beauty, and doesn't pay attention to her instructions), which ends with a bad of flour bursting, with both MC and Cordia getting flour all over them, on their hair, their body.

Damn, that would be one event that has potential to become something HOT. Really HOT.
Ohh I love that.. Seriously, there is no way we can have already covered 30%.. I prefer Hopes making it longer and included more scenes like this... :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ohh I love that.. Seriously, there is no way we can have already covered 30%.. I prefer Hopes making it longer and included more scenes like this... :love:
Well, I hope he reads these convos and they gives him some possible new ideas (even though I'm guessing he's got some great events ideas of his own for her character).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I doubt he can keep up with all our perviness.
Thinking about this kinda has me wondering about Cordia's bedroom as well. Until now, we've had a set number of locations we can visit in the DeLuca mansion, so I wonder if her bedroom would be a place we unlock as we progress with her events in the game.
Hmmmm:unsure:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
to have a baby with Luna would be a dream come true a beautiful baby with her mama smile name moon but I'm not asking HopesGaming I don't want to push my luck
Why I am feeling like this dream would decrease MCs life time dramatically? :ROFLMAO: Lets hope that there isnt any obstacles for MCs and Lunas marriage.

I doubt he can keep up with all our perviness.
You were really on a roll :ROFLMAO: Conservations were hilarious

Guys thank you all hilarious comments, when I see there is 3 new pages, I was afraid to look at it. But for the first time in weeks, I read these 3 pages with laughter instead of anger (there were no real "when is update" or "where is abondoned tag" questions, its like a dream comes true) :ROFLMAO:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What's up with this Dev and game? we have been waiting a long time for updates. :confused:
I love this game, but waiting so much for updates is overkill... even after this time we get short updates.
Moreover, other Devs create much more content in a short time. Adding also that they also have a life, not just making a game.

Don't get me wrong. I don't criticize this Dev, but it's just sad how long it takes to wait for new update. A few more months and it will be a full year...

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
What's up with this Dev and game? we have been waiting a long time for updates. :confused:
I love this game, but waiting so much for updates is overkill... even after this time we get short updates.
Moreover, other Devs create much more content in a short time. Adding also that they also have a life, not just making a game.

Don't get me wrong. I don't criticize this Dev, but it's just sad how long it takes to wait for new update. A few more months and it will be a full year...
Yo I get it, Ur frustrated and are tired of waiting. but dev promised update this month. he said 98% is completed , now it's testing and proofreading only. So just try survive 2(my guess) more weeks.

Reactions: Qmil679

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Some

someone should check a few pages back what's going on
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-06-6-hopesgaming.15459/post-5224584

Reactions: Qmil679
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes