`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Oh YES!!!! The Update is coming and so will I:p
Thank You HopesGaming for the awesome information. I had love to play this Game once more. Keep up your good work and stay in good health.
Ahem.....So where are the Deluca's HUH??

• Hey there
Reactions: nitrogirl09

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Sorry for my laziness. I wrote the post without reading the forum. :D
Admitting this makes you a better person than most folks who ask the "When is the update?" or "Why is the update?" question, and then proceeds to blame other members for not spoon-feeding them the info.

Also to further explain why the game has taken this long with this update, it's because this update went through major changes:

1) Wilfred's Contracts: these contracts basically went through a total gameplay overhaul. Hopes (Dev) has also written new storylines for each Contract (sort of like mini-event for each).

2) Eiza's sister rescue mission Story event: this serves as closure to Eiza's sister arc, which was left in a cliff-hanger in previous event with Eiza

3) There will be a new map of Lucania where MC can traverse around when doing Contracts

4) Gameplay system in the Contracts will also be used in all the Story events, from this update onwards (it's actually used in Eiza's sister mission event too)

5) There will also be a new combat system which will be in the game for this gameplay.

is there no update with cordia at all?
Not for this month's update (there's already too much other content for her events to begin).

But I have a strong feeling it will begin in the update which comes after this month, with Wilfred hinting it to MC in previous update (and the clamour for people wanting Cordia content [which includes me, of course lol] is still going strong).

Cordia, I want you.

Heh, just thought below pic was pretty funny.

50dbd22398b5fff6470904e90997efa6.jpg

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
HopesGaming c'mon man stop milking this game and give your simps something to jack off to
if you are playing this game solely for the purpose of jacking off you are playing the wrong game, sure the scenes that we have are hot, but the game's focus is obviously telling a good story.

Obs: Never seen someone simp hard enough to call themselves simp in the third person before, interesting....

noty2

Jan 6, 2020
Apparently, the update is 99.9999% finished, and Hopes is holding out on releasing it by purposely not completing the 0.0001% to see how everyone reacts to it all :LOL::ROFLMAO:

But all jokes aside lol, just read what everyone else is saying.
When you see food in front of you, pick up the spoon and feed yourself, don't expect others to spoon-feed you.
I don't read comments much but i'll look

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm in the mood to change up my fan signatures a bit, and looking through fan sigs available from OP links, I'm a bit saddened that there isn't any gif sig which transitions between the all four girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia).

There's one sig which transitions between Luna, Gracie, Isabel (first sig), and also one still sig with all 3 of them showing (one where Luna has a mask on).
I'm wondering if there are any good samaritans willing to make some fan sigs which have all four main girls, including Cordia (transitioning one would be pretty nice to have)?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
can't quote because mods are doing their jobs :rolleyes:, also might change the nick to that one, I liked it @tundrasimpus, either way, I wasn't intending on sounding aggressive at all, that is just the way I talk/type, I use whatever word comes to mind and not worry if it is considered a swear or not, but that aside my question was not answered so I'm not gonna entertain you anymore.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm in the mood to change up my fan signatures a bit, and looking through fan sigs available from OP links, I'm a bit saddened that there isn't any gif sig which transitions between the all four girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia).

There's one sig which transitions between Luna, Gracie, Isabel (first sig), and also one still sig with all 3 of them showing (one where Luna has a mask on).
I'm wondering if there are any good samaritans willing to make some fan sigs which have all four main girls, including Cordia (transitioning one would be pretty nice to have)?
Here you go: https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/
There you will become what you are searching for.

Reactions: JJJ84

Stuzgin

Jan 2, 2021
What? How? This game had no business being this good! I mean, It has everything and it's not even completed.. It's extremely well written, insanely funny, it's atmospheric.. a bit over the top at times, sure, but you don't care, because it's immersive. Can be scary sometimes and boy, did it go from 0 to a million percent on the feels meter. Some of the "quests" felt like a proper AAA rpg.. I felt like I was playing one of the good Mass Effect games.. are we sure this is made by just a handful people? What the hell! One thing I know for certain is that I will play the crap out of this game when its done.. that's an unbreakable promise.

OBSN: I did run into 2 bugs though, not game breaking or anything, but it happened. First was the lobby music would sometimes follow the quests and keep itself playing on top of other songs. Second was that quest with the film critic, it would randomly repeating itself when I wake up. Other than that, super smooth

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
What? How? This game had no business being this good! I mean, It has everything and it's not even completed.. It's extremely well written, insanely funny, it's atmospheric.. a bit over the top at times, sure, but you don't care, because it's immersive. Can be scary sometimes and boy, did it go from 0 to a million percent on the feels meter. Some of the "quests" felt like a proper AAA rpg.. I felt like I was playing one of the good Mass Effect games.. are we sure this is made by just a handful people? What the hell! One thing I know for certain is that I will play the crap out of this game when its done.. that's an unbreakable promise.

OBSN: I did run into 2 bugs though, not game breaking or anything, but it happened. First was the lobby music would sometimes follow the quests and keep itself playing on top of other songs. Second was that quest with the film critic, it would randomly repeating itself when I wake up. Other than that, super smooth
If I know correctly the game comes from only one people, not handfull of people :)

These bugs reported several times since the last update, so we can assume they will be fixed in this update.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes